VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2022 #61
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Real original stuff there cunthouse
Obviously the climax of reasonability, maturity and cleverness!

Quote:
I think what I asked of Ray was reasonable, your response shows how unreasonable and femmy you are.
My response was at the level of your stupid comment.

Old February 2nd, 2022 #62
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
And you, why don't you move to a forum for teens who enjoy flame wars and similar stuff?
Garrett's been here, been a valued contributor to this forum, for the past 19 years, since it began. You only showed up in the last year, and already you're telling moderators what to do, telling original members like Garrett to get out ... ? You really have overplayed your (very low-value) hand here.

Old February 5th, 2022 #63
Lutador Branco

Quote:
My nephews and their comrades get valuable training and experience in the US military the way Germanic warriors like our ancestor Arminius and his peers did before blunting the Roman Empire's advance into Northern Europe and beating the Legions back. Eventually the Germanic tribes pushed south into Italy and sacked the city of Rome ending the power of an empire which had lasted 1000 years.

It will be young men like these that will eventually overthrow the sick, twisted jewish kleptocracy in Washington and seize the reigns of power. The world they create out of the chaos will be all theirs and will little resemble anything we imagine the way we 'wn' today imagine as a white ethnostate.

Their novel social construct will be the next step in evolution of political discourse and will reflect the developments in advanced tech which they will employ in defeating zog. This new generation of white folk will rule this planet and eventually push out to the stars ...

My only regret is that I might not live to see it happen ...ah, such is life

Like Comrade Ray, I also think that an apology, as a kind of diplomatic note, from the Allies for the destruction caused in Europe would be great.

It was a war instigated by the damned International Globalist Elite, more or less like they want now with Ukraine.

And this post by Comrade T. Garrett pretty much sums up my thinking about what should happen for the US, and also for Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Argentina.

I only dare say that I am more optimistic, and our generation will be able to see this happen.

Thread