VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Former Head of ADL: ' Jews in America Enjoy Unique Sense of Security'

Abe Foxman has officially stepped down as National Director of the Anti-Defamation League after leading the organization for the past few decades. Jonathan A. Greenblatt, who we will learn more about in the near future, began his tenure as National Director yesterday. The ADL is widely regarded as one of the most subversive, un-American anti-White hate groups operating in the United States today.

In a letter written to supporters of the ADL, Foxman recounted his long history of involvement with the Jewish supremacist, anti-White hate organization, along with its achievements. Foxman's letter is rather revealing, as it confirms what many "anti-Semites" (individuals who make basic, factual statements about Jews, Israel, and Jewish power and influence in the West) have been saying for years now: Jews have amassed so much political, financial, and cultural power in the West, largely through their ownership and control of mass media and influence in academia, that they now enjoy a unique sense of security and privilege, with their actions, behavior and overall agenda being strictly off limits to open debate or criticism.

Foxman writes:

Dear Friend,

As I prepare to transfer the leadership of the Anti-Defamation League to the next generation, I am profoundly grateful for the opportunity I’ve had to live a life of purpose through my work for ADL. I came to ADL exactly 50 years ago, fresh out of law school and fueled with passion to fight for the safety and security of the Jewish people.

As a child of the Holocaust who was hidden by my Polish-Catholic nanny and then miraculously reunited with my parents, I chose a mission to ensure that what happened during World War II would never happen again. The experiences of my childhood coupled with the lessons my parents taught me inspired a lifelong commitment to fighting anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry and oppression.

I also owe a great debt of thanks to you and to the generations of ADL supporters whose generosity and partnership helped build ADL into the highly respected and influential organization it is today. Together, you and I—and so many others—have improved the world in significant and lasting ways.

What We’ve Accomplished

Freeing America from the economic, political and social restraints of anti-Semitism is without question ADL’s most remarkable achievement. During my tenure, ADL strengthened and sustained the sense of security and inclusiveness that Jews in America uniquely enjoy—particularly by expanding our reach internationally and across religious and ethnic lines.

The capacity for ADL to be effective in capitals throughout the world, as we are today, is a major gain for the security of Jews everywhere. Last summer, for example, after a shocking and sustained upsurge of anti-Semitic violence in Europe, ADL called upon world leaders to speak out and stand up for their Jewish communities—and they did. [...]

Foxman essentially concedes that the ADL is an enormously powerful and influ

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.therealistreport.com/2015...oy-unique.html

Thread