Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2020 #1
Ray Allan

Default What now? A coin shortage??

Today I was at the store and when I went to pay the clerk, he told me they are taking only exact change due to a supposed coin shortage. Really?? There are billions of coins in circulation and now there is a shortage. Fortunately I could pay the exact amount this time. This is the first I've seen of this. So what's this bullshit all about? Trying to discourage us from making cash transactions? Has this happened to anyone else?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 28th, 2020 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Yes, I heard this is nationwide.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old July 28th, 2020 #3
Tony Boone

March toward a cashless society.

Old July 30th, 2020 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I think we could do without all coins but certainly the penny. It costs more to make them than they are worth.

Old July 30th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

They could just round everything off to even dollar amounts, but that would be too easy. No, the (((money masters))) are reaching the end stages of forcing their cashless society on us all and they intend for nothing to stand in their way.

Old July 30th, 2020 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No, the (((money masters))) are reaching the end stages of forcing their cashless society on us all and they intend for nothing to stand in their way.
Yes, there's no doubt that that's what the jews want. I'm sorry if this is off topic, but in my Italy thread I wrote about how that country's unelected government - which is thoroughly controlled by globalist jews - talks openly about wanting to create a "cashless society". I'll just repost the following Reuters article, if you don't mind:

Quote:
Business News June 12, 2020

Italy GDP may shrink slightly more than 8% in 2020, says economy minister

ROME (Reuters) - Italian Economy Minister Roberto Gualtieri said on Friday that the country’s economic contraction this year may be slightly worse than the 8% decline currently forecast by the government.
(...)
Speaking at a forum organised by Goldman Sachs, Gualtieri said
(...)
These efforts will continue to recoup some of the estimated 100-120 billion euros of lost revenue every year, Gualtieri said, adding that wanted Italy to become a world leader in terms of digital payments and creating a “cashless society.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN23J1Z9

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 30th, 2020 at 07:30 PM.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #7
Dawn Cannon

Default Here On Airstrip One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Yes, I heard this is nationwide.
Global.

Many "card only" signs since the plandemic "re-opening/then shut everything down again 2 weeks later" phase we are currently in.

Prior to this, if a terminal was "card only", there would be an apologetic message to go along with it, i.e. sorry, this machine is card only, now it's a demand.

Observation pre-plandemic:
It was surprising to watch how many people would not use the "card only" terminals. I have no idea why, as they certainly were not thinking, "I do not want the authorities to know my purchases". Or were they? Dunno...

Old August 5th, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

These fucking cowards and sheep, especially these businesses, going along with everything. I hope they all go under. This applies to most people in general, too. Getting the government we deserve, I guess.

Old August 5th, 2020 #9
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Getting the government we deserve, I guess.

...itz the best government money can buy!

Old August 6th, 2020 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Global.

Many "card only" signs since the plandemic "re-opening/then shut everything down again 2 weeks later" phase we are currently in.

Prior to this, if a terminal was "card only", there would be an apologetic message to go along with it, i.e. sorry, this machine is card only, now it's a demand.

Observation pre-plandemic:
It was surprising to watch how many people would not use the "card only" terminals. I have no idea why, as they certainly were not thinking, "I do not want the authorities to know my purchases". Or were they? Dunno...
Not only that, but from what I've read because of the shutdowns that lasted a couple months there is less coins being circulated because less businesses open, business is down and less people out shopping.

I HATE using my credit cards. I don't even carry my debit cards on me mainly for security reasons.

The only time I use a credit card is when I order stuff for my business or buy something online or if it's a big ticket item I'll use my debit card. Otherwise I never use it.

Too easy to get hacked these days. It's happened 3 times to my mom. The last time someone in Jew Jersey tried to spend $900 in a bicycle shop and spent $500 buying tires online. We never been within 700 miles of Jew Jersey but somehow they got her card info and cloned a card and made an in person purchase.

I pay cash for everything in stores.

Thread