VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 16th, 2018 #1
Tony Boone

Default Irish teen wins top science prize for blackberry antibiotic that fights resistant bacteria

Irish teen wins top science prize for blackberry antibiotic that fights resistant bacteria

Quote:
A high school student from Cork has a new antibiotic from blackberries that fights killer antibiotic-resistant MRSA.

A 15-year-old science student Simon Meehan of Coláiste Choilm won first place in the 54th BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition. His discovery that the chemicals found within blackberries could form antibiotics that kills Staphylococcus aureus - often known as the MRSA virus which that is well known for being resistant to antibiotics.

And he says his grandfather - a herbalist - was the inspiration that kept him going, keeping a frame picture of him at his side whilst he worked.

“I can’t tell you how I feel, out of my mind, I’m dreaming!” he said after his win was announced.
Meanwhile in the ghetto ...

Old January 16th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Potato niggers > Nigger niggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Irish teen wins top science prize for blackberry antibiotic that fights resistant bacteria

Meanwhile in the ghetto ...
*I can say potato nig cuz I'm a quarter PN.

MRSA kills a lot of folks in hospitals, it will be listed as 'respiratory failure' often times, so the rate of death from it is higher than people realize.

Meanwhile in the ghetto, someone created 'blackberry flavored' marijuana rolling papers or something.

Exactly the same, all of us. We is all juss people.

Thread