Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jim Giles Interviews Mrs. Gwaltney - Daughter Victim of Hazelwood Hush Crime

Jim Giles breaks new ground in this interview with the mother of a young White girl attacked by blacks - an incident recorded on video but which the local school board refuses to release. Listen to his interview, recorded today, 11/25/09 here:

http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...-25.200201.mp3

Fantastic work, Jim. True journalism.

Old November 26th, 2009 #2
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Very good interview. The one with the former sheriff is awesome as well.

This is the same reason that I was woken up at a relatively early age (11-12). I got bused into a city to attend junior high not far from Gary, IN and was terrorized by nigger gangs full of fully grown nigger bucks (while I myself had not even began puberty) for two very long years. No one would help. Not the teachers, counselors, or principal.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, because I don't wish this on anyone and just listening to the interview made my blood boil, but THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN so that the idiots in our race have no choice but to wake the fuck up. Actually, I would venture to say that this exact scenario is taking place hundreds, if not thousands of times a day already. We just don't get to hear about it thanks to Uncle Jewey.

Anyway, Jim Giles is doing a very good job. I think he is a bit naive thinking he's going to find the honor and courage he seeks by looking to the Zog Machine. In any case, listen to the interview with Sheriff Richard Mack. Very well done and interesting to listen to.

Old November 26th, 2009 #3
Kievsky

Getting interviews with the victims of hush crimes is probably the most effective media thing we can do. Also, it shows the White victims that we care. We're not inhuman monsters; we are them and they are us, and it is only left for them to overcome their media brainwashing and join us.

Great job, Jim! You are a hero to us all.

Old November 26th, 2009 #4
Nick Johnson

Great work Jim. You are doing very positive things with your radio show.

Old November 27th, 2009 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Getting interviews with the victims of hush crimes is probably the most effective media thing we can do.

Agreed, bro.

There is only one reason why the school administration will not release the tape of the attack.

They know it will anger Whites, who might start asking hard questions about the benefits of 'diversity' whilst on the bus to the public indoctrination ca....I mean 'school'.

Outstanding work, Mr. Giles.

We need more of this. More of everything.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; November 27th, 2009 at 06:51 AM.

Old November 27th, 2009 #6
Jim Giles
For Honor and Courage

Thank y'all.

I would appreciate tips on any Hush Crime you become aware of. My email address is [email protected].

Old December 16th, 2009 #7
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Jim Giles is a good White man! He deserves his own sub-forum. Certainly more than that idiot Schänk.

Old October 6th, 2013 #8
Karl LaForce

Default Did the video ever get released?

Did the video ever get released?

Tags
white media

Thread