VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 25th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Feminism Thread

In this thread I will notice what is particularly wrong with feminism. Of course, this thread could be subsumed under 'leftism' but it's probably better to separate it. I will identify feminist thought and argument patterns. I will explain why they're wrong.

Judging things before understanding them is feminist. Assuming one understanding things without ever questioning whether one actually does understand them is feminist.

Let's start with those.

Old January 14th, 2014 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Geena Davis plan for solving 'sexism' in hollywood - just reverse the sexes of charcters in screenplays so the vast majority of substantial roles go to women
http://jezebel.com/geena-davis-solve...eps-1482169524

Old January 15th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

feminist tries to prove that women are just as attracted by looks as men are, but...the comments completely destroy her thesis, as they show that most women becomes sexually attracted to a man after they get to know him. He becomes 'hot' to them when they discover what he's like, if he appeals to them. that's not true of men, most of whom can easily have impersonal sex with women they don't know or do know and dislike.

http://jezebel.com/can-we-also-just-...y-t-1501197904

LuckyMc44UTracy Moore 215 Likes U
Can we also just point out that sometimes personality traits lead to attractiveness? I've seriously only ever dated one guy to whom I was physically attracted at first sight. No, you're not going to date someone who you find ugly. But your personality can make you more attractive. Physically, even. If you make me laugh and enjoy Futurama and will go to the midnight showing of The Hobbit with me, there's absolutely a chance that I'm going to start noticing how lovely your eyes are, or that cute cowlick you have in your hair, or any number of other nice physical attributes you have. It isn't always about first impressions.

Old January 15th, 2014 #4
Petrinos Frouros

The utter hipocrisy of feminism lies in the mistaken interpretation of what constitutes a ''right''

You see, leftist thought, under which feminism lies, is much like monotheistic Religions; in many aspects, but the interpretation of ''rights'' is the more prevalent.
A ''right'' is something someone is allowed to do. The key word being ''allowed'', because rights are granted by the strong, to the weak.
Of course this utterly truthful interpretation of ''rights'', is scorned by the NWO sheeple as evil and fascist.
The sheeple of the Marxist persuasion/religion think rights are granted by a higher power, which is the equivalent of a God, though they can't seem to grasp it.

Femints don't realize that if tomorrow Men decided to limit them to traditional roles, they'd be powerless to do much else. Unfortunately, they believe that their power lies in an inherent ''right'', and faced by a lobotomized and neutered male crowd, long lost in the Jewish sickness of today, they feel they have the power to claim supremacy, insult and humiliate their ''opressors''. The same ''opressors'' who have fought for their existance against the barbarian hordes for centuries before.

Old January 15th, 2014 #5
Thomas Edward

I'll just take a shot at this, although I'm not up on it. But I've heard an awful lot about it. As a married man, I find myself having to make compromises with my wife all the time. This doesn't mean we haven't had some humdingers of fights. Once, years ago, I thought if I hadn't walked out of the house when I did, and kept walking for about twenty miles or so, I might've killed her. But the power of walking my anger out made me less angry to the point of talking our way though the argument. I have to physically walk out anger or fight. In this particular case with my wife, I just walked it all out (I never struck a woman in my life and hope I never have to). While I was walking, my wife was thinking it out. Women aren't that physically inclines as we are.

I've never met a woman who couldn't be won over by being nice to her. Even if she hates your guts. If you do something nice fro her, the hate will abate. I don't doubt what you all say. But those people/women you're talking about are insane. Most women aren't insane. They're just badly led. When they sense they're not getting the right leadership from men and they rebell. That is something they're good at, sensing weakness. Once a man allows a woman to lead, he's doomed. That doesn't mean we shouldn't listen to what they say. Sometimes, I almost fall on the floor, when I hear a woman come out with something so smart, it astonishes me. But even such a woman as that only wants to put the idea out there and have her husband make it work.

The whole subject is unbelievable, but has to be discussed. I just gave it my humble opinion. I otherwise don't read up on it, but I guess it's all true. As I said, I'm married and I don't have many encounters with women other than my wife and female relatives, daughters, wives of friends (my male friends are all White Nationalist/Racists etc. Of course, they all know what I am and accept it.

Semper Fi...

Old January 16th, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hating whites is a big part of feminism. What has race got to do with feminism? White men have created a patriarchy that oppresses women, runs the lie. The truth is that white men have supported white women. Bra, pap smear, The Pill - any female-specific advance or improvement you care to mention was created by one of the white males feminists seem to exist to hate.

http://jezebel.com/white-skin-isnt-j...too-1501410314

VeryBadGoodUHillary Crosley381L U
I'll say it. I hate white people. Yesterday 6:10pm

Old January 16th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Edward View Post
I'll just take a shot at this, although I'm not up on it. But I've heard an awful lot about it. As a married man, I find myself having to make compromises with my wife all the time. This doesn't mean we haven't had some humdingers of fights. Once, years ago, I thought if I hadn't walked out of the house when I did, and kept walking for about twenty miles or so, I might've killed her. But the power of walking my anger out made me less angry to the point of talking our way though the argument. I have to physically walk out anger or fight. In this particular case with my wife, I just walked it all out (I never struck a woman in my life and hope I never have to). While I was walking, my wife was thinking it out. Women aren't that physically inclines as we are.

I've never met a woman who couldn't be won over by being nice to her. Even if she hates your guts. If you do something nice fro her, the hate will abate. I don't doubt what you all say. But those people/women you're talking about are insane. Most women aren't insane. They're just badly led. When they sense they're not getting the right leadership from men and they rebell. That is something they're good at, sensing weakness. Once a man allows a woman to lead, he's doomed. That doesn't mean we shouldn't listen to what they say. Sometimes, I almost fall on the floor, when I hear a woman come out with something so smart, it astonishes me. But even such a woman as that only wants to put the idea out there and have her husband make it work.

The whole subject is unbelievable, but has to be discussed. I just gave it my humble opinion. I otherwise don't read up on it, but I guess it's all true. As I said, I'm married and I don't have many encounters with women other than my wife and female relatives, daughters, wives of friends (my male friends are all White Nationalist/Racists etc. Of course, they all know what I am and accept it.

Semper Fi...
I think you're right, for the most part. But there are women who can't be won over. They're rare, though.

Old February 17th, 2014 #8
Panzerfaust

I found this in google today:

http://hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2...omment-page-1/

Theres a lot of feminists in white nationalism, which is disgusting to say the least.

Current fashion in white nationalism now is to talk about a certain Dieudonné from France, a negro comedian. This one is making an inverted nazi salute, and the "new right" trendies are more concerned with him than with real, local issues which affect white people from european descent. This inverted nazi salute go against a subtle (esoteric) current which is solar in origin (the solar salute have a relation to the chakras in the subtle body). Hitler in Weimar's Germany never did this inverted salute, nor when he lose the war, it was always up not down.

Dieudonné inverted it because now Israel is considered a "nazi country" by the leftists, so inverting the salute is a kind of protest against that jewish country. Here in Brazil I see a lot of communists who associates Israel with nazis and swastikas, its so common that if you see a swastika in a street protest is always related with Israel. The funny thing is the WN's trendies who consider themselves sympathetic to Hitler and/or the extreme right accepting those distortions and openly supporting any negro, communist or feminist which appears speaking against the jews.

Old February 17th, 2014 #9
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hating whites is a big part of feminism. What has race got to do with feminism? White men have created a patriarchy that oppresses women, runs the lie. The truth is that white men have supported white women. Bra, pap smear, The Pill - any female-specific advance or improvement you care to mention was created by one of the white males feminists seem to exist to hate.

http://jezebel.com/white-skin-isnt-j...too-1501410314

VeryBadGoodUHillary Crosley381L U
I'll say it. I hate white people. Yesterday 6:10pm
QFT now and forever and a day and an hour.

Old February 17th, 2014 #10
ELF

To put it simple Fenanazism is a sugr coated jewish poison that has done unimaganable harm to both the males and females of our rage reguardless of age or social status or any other thing that make us whites diffrent from one another.

Feither more femanazism is in it's very esscence anti life hate, look at the hate, fear and disgust that white males and females have for one another because of the jewish mind rot in a cady coatting, never mind abortion that has come with the onset of femanazism.

Which is a keystone in the jewish swines's plans for the genocide of our race.

Last edited by ELF; February 17th, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Old March 31st, 2014 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Feminist: I’d Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian

27 March, 2014 / by Website Editor

Feminist “comedian” and genetic jew Laura Levites has come under fire for a tweet she sent out on Wednesday, saying she would castrate every male conservative Christian over the Supreme Court Hobby Lobby case.

On Wednesday, Levites tweeted “I would personally like to castrate every Male Conservative Christian so they have NO reproductive rights #HobbyLobby”

Levites continued her Twitter diatribe, posting “These f***** conservative Christian scumbags are really trying my patience. #HobbyLobby Why can’t Agent Orange be legal? #Abortioncare”

She followed that up by pointing her comments directly at Hobby Lobby’s David Green, saying “If I had money I would pay for David Green #HobbyLobby to be castrated #churchstate”.

She her Twitter rant by saying “Pls #Boycott @HobbyLobbyStore I’d rather shop at Home Depot for a hacksaw to chop off David Greens d*** just so I can shove it up his a**.”

Levites has been a “feminist comedian” with a hatred toward the right for a long time. She considers herself a big supporter of contraceptives, having said “I will fight with every bone in my body to be the only owner and operator of my vagina.”

Of course, for a feminist, she wasn’t very supportive of Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ Republican response to Obama’s State of the Union, after which Levites tweeted “I want to rip out the uterus of that pro life c*** Catchy McMorris Rodgers and eat it, so I can see the surprised look on her rigid face.” Maybe Levites is a “FINO”, a feminist in name only.

Twitter didn’t take kindly to Levites’ comments. One poster explained to her that Hobby Lobby “covers 16 types of birth control.” Another replied with “Scratch a reactionary leftist, find the fascist thug writhing underneath.”

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/...christian.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 31st, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

Old March 31st, 2014 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

See how the jew goes after christians (and whites) by name? But crissies and eunuchons never do the same. Even though Joe G., a qualified expert in the matter, said being called jews is the only name they fear.

Old April 3rd, 2014 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Once you impose the ‘ceteris paribus’ condition, the alleged 23% gender pay gap starts to quickly evaporate
Mark J. Perry | April 2, 2014, 7:48 pm

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2014/04/onc...evaporate/#mbl

Old April 11th, 2014 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Protestors shut down U of O professor’s men’s rights talk

By Lucy Scholey

There’s been a lot of talk about “rape culture” on university campuses lately, but a group of protestors recently booed and silenced an “anti-feminist” University of Ottawa professor who wanted to talk about the issue.

Janice Fiamengo, who teaches in the English literature department, tried to give a public lecture on men’s issues, equality and rape culture at the university on March 28. But as shown in an hourlong Youtube video, she was repeatedly interrupted by a group of about 30 students shouting and blasting horns.

Representatives from the Canadian Association for Equality (CAFE), which organized the talk, tried to quell the crowd, but they eventually called security. The talk was moved to another room, but somebody pulled the fire alarm, which effectively shut it down.

“Feminism is now seen as a kind of proxy for women, so to question any tenets of feminism is seen as attacking women,” she said. “I think it’s become a totalitarian ideology that isn’t really interested in equality at all.”

She also said “it’s wrong and dangerous” to use the term “rape culture” to describe the explicit Facebook conversation concerning a student government leader that recently made headlines.

According to the university’s campus paper, The Fulcrum, a school group called the Revolutionary Student Movement started the protest.

“We feel that these ideas have no place on our campus and refuse to legitimize them by allowing them space to organize,” the paper quoted a representative from the group as saying. “As was demonstrated, campus security will not protect our community from events that are harmful to men, women, and trans people in the community, so we decided to stand up for what we feel is right.”

It’s not the first time Fiamengo has been heckled at a university. The night before her University of Ottawa talk, she said she spoke to a “not very friendly crowd” at Queen’s University and during a talk at the University of Toronto in March 2013, somebody pulled the fire alarm.

http://metronews.ca/news/ottawa/1000...s-rights-talk/

Old May 17th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

I Don’t Want to Hire Women
I don’t want to hire any more women.

Yes, I said it. You cringed when you read it and I cringed when I wrote it, and even more so when the thought first occurred to me. I am a woman, a feminist, a mother, and a passionate entrepreneur. I don’t just stand for equality – I have crashed the glass ceiling in every aspect of my life. I get extremely angry when I come across articles that insist there are gender differences that extend beyond physiology. I am fortunate to have had female role models who taught me through their own examples that I can accomplish absolutely anything I desire.

Over the years, I have hired outstanding women – educated, intelligent and highly articulate. Yet, I am exhausted. I have become profoundly tired of being a therapist and a babysitter, of being drawn into passive-aggressive mental games and into constantly questioning my own worth as a manager. I have had several women who quit to stay home to “figure out what to do next”. No, not to stay home and care for children, but to mooch of a husband or a boyfriend while soul searching (aka: taking a language class or learning a new inapplicable skill that could be acquired after work). Incidentally, I have not had a single male employee quit with no plan in mind.

I have had women cry in team meetings, come to my office to ask me if I still like them and create melodrama over the side of the office their desk was being placed. I am simply incapable of verbalizing enough appreciation to female employees to satiate their need for it for at least a week’s worth of work. Here is one example to explain. My receptionist was resigning and, while in tears, she told me that although she was passionate about our brand and loved the job, she could not overcome the fact that I did not thank her for her work. It really made me stop in my tracks and so I asked for an example. “Remember when I bought the pictures with butterflies to hang in the front? And you just came and said ‘thank you’? That is a perfect example!” – “Wait”, I said, “So, I did thank you then?” – “Yes! But you did not elaborate on what exactly you liked about them! Why didn’t you?” She had bought them with the company credit card and I actually did not like them at all, but I digress.

[...]

http://clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/...to-hire-women/

Clarissa echo’s my wife’s feeling on this subject.

She’s very active in women’s groups and women’s sports, but is at her wit’s end. She’s had enough of the cattiness, pettiness, drama, etc…. says their group spends more time bickering and trash talking behind each other’s backs that they never even get close to completing what it is they set out to do.

This is very frustrated because she loves team sports and group activities .

[i've heard the same thing myself from a woman with some degree of feminist attitudes: groups of women always break down into personal squabbling]

Feminism has gotten stuck in a rut of “we are being tolds”, “work-life balances” and “microaggressions”. Let’s liven it up by discussing actual issues, such as things that prevent women from having greater success in the workplace.

Entrepreneur
MAY 14, 2014 @ 11:20 AM
I am around and eager to discuss.

1. I am not sure, which is why I am open to feedback and suggestions. I definitely was not prejudiced when I opened my company 3 years ago but I have grown prejudiced since. I have noticed time and time again that the same communication and management style from me yields a completely difference response in women VS men. I have also discussed this with a few other entrepreneurs who confirmed similar experiences (mind you no one was proud of having the conversation).

[just like the soccer coach who said you have to coach men and women's teams differently. men you can kick in the ass, women you have to hand-hold and stroke and explain and only then try to create some change or offer criticism. these are obviously sexual differences that have nothing to do with socialization]

Ellen: I’m so far down the spectrum (or is it up?) that I always forget to wonder how people perceive me. :-) I do get excruciatingly annoyed by students who want constant hand-holding from me and expect endless exuberant praise.

I’d be happy if the words “I feel” were banished from the workplace. Or a fine were levied on everybody who said them more than once a week.

b g
MAY 16, 2014 @ 10:48 PM
Hmmm, what if it not a cultural problem, what if it is nature, what if it actually real? Guess what, it is what it is ;-D

Direct feedback results in pouting / dramatic withdrawal of emotion and other passive/aggressive tendencies that quickly become obvious to the rest of the team.

As I've said, women tend to take all criticism as personal attack.

Clarissa
MAY 14, 2014 @ 11:58 AM
Back in 1999, I heard in class about this research that shows that women tend to speak more tentatively and apologetically in professional settings and fear what being aggressive would do to their image.

I was incensed by the whole thing and ranted and raved against the sexism of the study and the people who thought it worthy of discussion. I considered the whole discussion to be so offensive as to rise to the level of hate speech, of which opinion I immediately informed the class and the professor.

And now, 15 years later, it kills me to admit that the study reported an actual existing phenomenon. I’m ready to jump on the tiniest bit of proof that this phenomenon is all in my head and comes from my prejudice. If anybody can give that minuscule bit of proof, I really need it.

16 2 Rate This

Meema
MAY 14, 2014 @ 12:19 PM
no it’s not taught or learned.
this is how women – speaking in general, specific cases can be outliers – operate.
we women really need to be accepted.
men, as the tough fighting sx can insist on being accepted, and enforce it.
women can’t, so they operate this way.

this is all logical normal and natural.
so what.
it’s not going to go away.

it might be tiresome in business, yes.
men are the hunter sx.
they are the focused sx.
women are wide-angle.
women are sensitive and nuanced, so their babies can bond with them, and develop well.

none of that is so terrible.
many men like to have women as their employees, because they obey and listen better than a man would, and don’t get competitive with them, the way a man would.

however, a woman exec, such as this writer, would not get respect from fellow women. The female employee would see the female boss as equal to herself in rank, not as a boss. Not completely. Not really.

a woman does not respect another woman, she only hates or adores her.
if she respects her without fearing or adoring her, she is at risk of looking down on her.

so, for a woman boss, a male employee might be better.
he will obey her, because he understands chain of command.
under chain of command, a man obeys a man he may not like, if that man is useful for now.
it’s just the rules.

but women don’t do chain of command just because it is chain of command.
they certainly do listen to male bosses, but, not because of chain of command, but because of a marital, protector, psychological dynamic they are feeling in their minds.
a woman will only listen to a male boss if she unconsciously perceives him as valid husband material, evaluating him just in general, even though she already has a real husband and doesn’t need another one or a new one.
a woman will not listen to a male boss who does not flirt with her at least a tiny bit, at least when he is hiring her.

That is the nature of his authority over her.

neither men nor women are “better” or “superior”, they are just different.
both are valid, valuable and necessary.
but they are good at different things.
so what, big deal. that’s not terrible.

I am a woman and I spent thirty years in offices.

Anonymous, you didn’t dominate “your” women. So they walked all over you. You needed to scare them and also to wear badges of power such as big expensive scarves and bags and name brand sunglasses.

the men listen to you because they are building their skill sets and resumes
they don’t even see you

the women see you, and you didn’t earn your psychological stripes to rule over them.

it hurts a woman’s heart to obey another woman who has not earned that role by having more expensive sunglasses, and other fashion social badges that she understands.
no wonder she left in tears.

if all you had on her was a degree or brains, which is indeed all you had on her, then that just rubs her face in her own lacks, which hurts.
but – being richer or prettier, that she can accept.
and even then she will hate you

but at least she will obey, sort of.

yes, you might do better to hire men
but they will hate you too
business is business

if you want love, you will have to organize that in your private life, at home.
pay attention to your husband and children.
that’s all you are really getting, happiness-wise.

27 9 Rate This

Clarissa
MAY 14, 2014 @ 12:36 PM
Thank you, Meema, this is a brilliant parody!

8 13 Rate This
Entrepreneur
MAY 14, 2014 @ 12:53 PM
I have no sense of humor – I had no idea this was parody.
And so to respond: I am not looking for love or obedience & neither do I care how I am perceived. I am not looking for validation.

Rather, I am searching for a deeper understanding of why women require so much emotion-management & what can be done about it. Only one of my employees is in a receptionist role, the rest are in sales. Doesn’t make a difference.

If you think that my company is toxic, I disagree and we can argue about it but the bigger issues still remain. Women are more difficult to manage (at least to other women).

9 0 Rate This
Clarissa
MAY 14, 2014 @ 1:10 PM
It’s got to be a parody. The alternative is too disturbing.

5 7 Rate This

Healthy people rejoice in their special skills and contributions and experiences. They don’t fight who they are. They perfect who they are.

tired old hag
MAY 14, 2014 @ 1:53 PM
For what it’s worth, I’ve spent more than 25 years teaching at all levels (first year-phd) and in a variety of places from community colleges to ivy league, and I have always found girls more difficult to deal with than boys because the former tend to react emotionally and cry at the drop of a hat (or rather grade, or critical observation). I have always considered myself a feminist, but I have to admit this has been my experience at every level. As to why this should be, presumably it has less to do with genetics than culture. Boys are taught to suck it up; girls learn early and often that emotional response is effective.

Anonymous
MAY 14, 2014 @ 2:45 PM
Hag, boys are taught that, because they wouldn’t make very good girls, and, girls who are taught that, aren’t being raised to have dignity and maturity and manners.

However.

A male who is criticized understands it is part of learning to become more valuable, so he accepts it. It’s a process, not a label.

But a female who is criticized experiences herself being branded, visibly and horribly, a less valuable person. It’s a label.

That is how she interprets the criticism.

This will cause anguish. It has to.

It carries the threat of death, in the sense that a low-value female isn’t going to get protected. That is scary enough to make anybody cry, who can’t protect herself. And no, a woman can’t protect herself.

Speaking generally.

These character traits pre-date legal, peaceful societies.

They are deep inside and have nothing to do with culture. Of course you can train people to be restrained, and not weep all over the place at inappropriate moments, but these impulses are there. And nobody is at fault that they are.

12 4 Rate This

Clarissa
MAY 14, 2014 @ 2:55 PM
Biology is entirely unrelated to gender, so I’d prefer not to discuss it in this thread.

1 23 Rate This

getting butt-stomped on her own blog

Meema
MAY 14, 2014 @ 7:10 PM
“Back in 1999, I heard in class about this research that shows that women tend to speak more tentatively and apologetically in professional settings and fear what being aggressive would do to their image.

I was incensed by the whole thing and ranted and raved against the sexism of the study …”

Clarissa, you were being very feminine when you did that. Not in the nice sense. You weren’t concerned with the objective reality, which was rigorously and carefully studied only to document, and … to HELP women do better at work. By training themselves to not talk so girlishly, and be more confident. A very valuable insight.

No! You ran right to … “oh no! I am perceived as less than ok! People say I don’t talk well! How dare they talk bad about me! this is terrible!” and you had an …. off-the-point, silk-slipper-stamping, hissy fit. Not so good.

It’s good they did that research. It probably helped many women advance. And you ranted against it.

I have no great answers for women’s need to be thought well of. I think they ENJOY this. A lot. A boss might see it as a problem, but the women don’t.

I think women enjoy both being well thought of and thinking well of another person.

They just like the whole process. They like to praise.

That means they are going to want praise, as they see it as high-value.

Of course that has to do with mothering. Mothering is praising.

So? Yay, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day. Somebody has to be a mother, or there won’t be anybody.

10 4 Rate This

Clarissa
MAY 14, 2014 @ 7:18 PM
“In short, you were doing exactly the thing you are complaining about: reacting to how you thought (erroneously) you were PERCEIVED. ”

- No, I wasn’t. But I realize that you are not intellectually sophisticated enough to understand these complexities.

4 8 Rate This
Meema
MAY 14, 2014 @ 7:45 PM
Meaning, you reacted angrily to how you thought women were PERCEIVED.

Not you personally, no. But women in general. With whom you identified.

But it’s the same thought process that irritates you in other women: perception as being the main thing, a big important thing.

Not the objective observations of the researchers, but how it would “make women look”. Perception. An affront to perception made you forget that useful data was in front of you.

I am sure you wouldn’t do that now.

6 2 Rate This

Entrepreneur
MAY 14, 2014 @ 8:50 PM
Yes, yes, yes! Not to the first sentence but to the rest of what you wrote. Men get plenty emotional in the workplace BUT they do not expect me, their manager, to manage these emotions or validate any imaginary thoughts and emotions. I have seen my male employees get pissed, frustrated, overwhelmed, freaked out but these were their emotions. I have coached them on how to best handle different situations and we moved on. Our time was not wasted on discussing hypothetical scenarios or other employees’ perceptions.

And yes, work is work. We are not family and not friends. We are managers, employees, colleagues.

8 0 Rate This

I did find your assertion “I get extremely angry when I come across articles that insist there are gender differences that extend beyond physiology” to be interesting, and wonder what you base this belief in absolute similarity on, unless it is some kind of religious revelation. The “extremely angry” part is worrying…I have to wonder if you find it difficult to be exposed to information that conflicts with your deeply-held beliefs, and hence if you suffer from even more confirmation bias than the general run of people…and whether this leads to problems in hiring and management.

Phero
MAY 16, 2014 @ 9:15 AM
Hello Clarissa, welcome to the world of being an employer.
You may notice that most “gender social construct” and feminists are not employers.
You may also notice that most of those in your classes 15 years ago are not employers either.
I would say it’s a good bet that most of them depend on the gov for handouts, jobs and subsidy while spouting the same stuff you did, but never having the guts to go out and prove how good and independent they really are.

People are paid to do a job efficiently without the kindy treatment.
If they can’t, fire them and replace them. And surprise…most are men lol.
Once again welcome to reality.

9 1 Rate This

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 18th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

Old May 22nd, 2014 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

[one of the more insane feminist attacks on biology i've seen, attributing differences in height to social factors rather than genetics]

"Because women are shorter than men"
October 2, 2013

Across the world, women are on average shorter than men.Across the world, women are on average shorter than men.Across the world, women are on average shorter than men.Across the world, women are on average shorter than men.Across the world, women are on average shorter than men.

Women are almost always shorter than men. Now researchers argue that it is because the girls are getting less food and fewer opportunities to grow.

Around the world, women are on average shorter than men. Biologically, the evidence suggests that it should be the opposite, which is that women should be larger than males. Females give di can benefit from large fat reserves, and the planet's biggest creature is not just a blue whale, but a blåvals female. If women generally were larger would also risks associated with childbirth decrease. In many developing countries, complications during childbirth is the most common cause of death among women. And those who suffer most are small-sized women with small pelvis, which in turn are more common where there is malnutrition.

Boys get more food

New theories suggest that the imbalance of power and discrimination underlying the length differences. According to several researchers, we unconsciously give boys more food than girls, making the length of the gender gap can persist over generations.

- I would say that there is no society without any sort of dominance. It is unbelievable that we have not discovered this before, says anthropologist Paola Tabet.

We are so used to men is higher than women that most of us hardly reflects on why this is so. But on further consideration is the difference in length something of a mystery. The scientific documentary "Therefore, women are shorter than men" appears in the science world tonight, and it examines a range of explanatory models.

Explanations differ

Through the years, the length of gap explained in many different ways. A medical explanation is that girls entering puberty earlier than boys, and that girls are growing smaller while puberty is underway. It gives the boys room to grow more, both before and during puberty.

- The differences in the chronology and magnitude of growth explains the average length difference between men and women, says doctor Jean-Claude Carel.

Evolutionary biologists have explained the differences in the length of long men have received benefits in the context of reproduction. For example, by the by their size and strength has supplanted second, shorter men as they competed for the women's favor. Another explanation could be that women simply prefer taller men.

Girls vulnerable

The problem with many explanations is that they do not really give a satisfactory reply to the difference we daily see around us. But researchers have increasingly begun to explore the role matdiskriminering plays for injustice and health risks that particularly affects girls and women around the world. Women are twice as likely as men to suffer from malnutrition.

The anthropologist Françoise Heritier conducted research in Burkina Faso for many years before she caught the eye of matdiskriminering and the different conditions that gave girls and boys during infancy.

- The mothers did not feed all the children immediately if they cried. It was the boy who was fed the children directly, while the girls' children had to wait, says Françoise Heritier.

According to several anthropologists, it could be thousands of years of discrimination that underlies the difference in size between males and females. It also could mean that eventually there opportunities for women to grow up, and may even be longer than the men.

See the entire thought-provoking film about the length differences between men and women in science world tonight, at 20.00 in BBC2.

[original swedish source]
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/...kortare-an-man

Old May 22nd, 2014 #17
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
- I would say that there is no society without any sort of dominance. It is unbelievable that we have not discovered this before, says anthropologist Paola Tabet.
Don't you mean it is unbelievable this has been ignored/osrtacized for this long?

This notion that all men or all women are capable of exceptional-ism is bullshit.

"All children should receive a trophy."

That is feminism for ya, the celebration of mediocrity.

Quote:
Another explanation could be that women simply prefer taller men.
God forbid it be something as simple and symbolic as the natural inclination of women to want a man they can look up to. Any woman who denies it is either a liar or a freak of nature.

Old May 22nd, 2014 #18
Joe_Smith

Old May 24th, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Another example of someone not thinking things all the way through. Oh, she was 19. That's far too young to actually figure out obvious consequences.

Is it, really? No. It isn't. It's well old enough.

Good thing is, she came from a large family.

Old May 24th, 2014 #20
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Another example of someone not thinking things all the way through. Oh, she was 19. That's far too young to actually figure out obvious consequences.

Is it, really? No. It isn't. It's well old enough.

Good thing is, she came from a large family.
The problem is Jewish pornocracy. There is a minority of women out there who can handle the life of a whore or porn star, but thanks to the Jewish media making this mainstream and going to war with "slut-shaming", a lot of women are going into this under the assumption that its a socially acceptable way to make easy money.

A lot of women see the Jews casting dead-inside porn stars in Hollywood movies , or women becoming famous after making sex-tapes, and think they can shoot to fame and glory just by fucking on film.

Love how the report on this tries to blame some fairly mild comments about it. Jews seek to dismantle the natural social barriers to their agenda.

Tags
#1, feminism

Thread