Old September 12th, 2013 #21
Jae Manzel

Thumbs up Top 10 badass guard dogs

http://listverse.com/2007/11/13/top-...ss-guard-dogs/

Old September 12th, 2013 #22
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlDuce View Post
I took a video of where i was today and I'll post it here soon. I sat in a room today - 200 people, and only a handful of white people were there.

I can't even walk to class without some brown beast deliberately bumping into me as I walk by, sighing or growling and making obnoxious animistic noises as they stand next to me in an elevator or line up. Yesterday, one turban'd fecal piece went out of his way to try and shoulder check me whilst I was standing against a wall minding my own business. I even had two chinks recently almost run me over as I was walking through a parking lot - they sped toward me honking and laughing, I barely got out of the way.

The hatred these subhuman beasts have for humans (white people) is palpable and unavoidable. Especially for a clean cut, well dressed, mild mannered and proud European who walks with confidence and his head up. They see everything they're not, i remind them of the shit they are, so it's expected they will lash out.

As an intelligent being I have to prepare for that.
Yeah, post the video, I would be very interested in knowing just where you go to school, not the exact location or university name, it just seems by the way you are describing it that you are studying in Darfur, Bogota, or maybe Queens.

The video would put the concerns to rest, but all of this is starting to just sound really, I don't know, off the wall. I would say if all of what you are saying is going on then why did you decide to go to school there, touring the place would in my mind have set off some type of warning that the place was as jungle-like as you have described.

Don't spend a lot of time on college campuses but I would assume the majority, certainly not all but most, of the non-Whites are to some degree not as threatening as the millions in the ghettos and in our communities (section 8,etc) and are there because they generally stayed out of trouble. I mean I might get some criticism for this assessment, but my gut is just making me wonder, I mean your webpage obviously took a lot of work, but this almost seems like a gag or something.

Old September 12th, 2013 #23
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cool Gawd bless 'murracah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Forgive MikeTodd, he obviously flunked out of ninja school.
with my build I look silly in black pajamas.
I'd rather dress well and pack heat.

Old September 12th, 2013 #24
keifer

Powder as a defensive weapon: Have you considered the wind factor and the likelihood that it will be blown back in your face?

Old September 12th, 2013 #25
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Powder as a defensive weapon: Have you considered the wind factor and the likelihood that it will be blown back in your face?
one of the biggest drawbacks to using any chemical weapon.

Old September 12th, 2013 #26
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Yeah, post the video, I would be very interested in knowing just where you go to school, not the exact location or university name, it just seems by the way you are describing it that you are studying in Darfur, Bogota, or maybe Queens.

The video would put the concerns to rest, but all of this is starting to just sound really, I don't know, off the wall. I would say if all of what you are saying is going on then why did you decide to go to school there, touring the place would in my mind have set off some type of warning that the place was as jungle-like as you have described.

Don't spend a lot of time on college campuses but I would assume the majority, certainly not all but most, of the non-Whites are to some degree not as threatening as the millions in the ghettos and in our communities (section 8,etc) and are there because they generally stayed out of trouble. I mean I might get some criticism for this assessment, but my gut is just making me wonder, I mean your webpage obviously took a lot of work, but this almost seems like a gag or something.
I got a scholarship and I don't have money to go anywhere else, so I'm stuck.

And, yeah, it is that bad! Somewhere in North America, a big city. I grew up in a rural area and never expected what I am subjected to.

My website took 20 minutes to create. Register the domain, sign up for a free hosting service, then install wordpress. Upload a template through FTP. No coding skills required. This is why I encourage others here to do the same!

Old September 13th, 2013 #27
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

I was going to advise you to take up a fighting skill,then I saw in another post you say you are a MMA fighter.
If so you are equipped with a number of great fighting tools at all times.
If you fight a ordinary untrained guy you should be able to deliver a one hit blow that will make the other guy so surprised that he will want to be as far from you as possible.
The untrained always stand square on making the best target possible.
Also you wont do time in prison with a bunch of niggers for carrying your hands etc.
If your MMA claim was a bit of forum bullshit.Im sure we have all done some of that.
Then get down to actually doing some MMA and some weight training to bulk you up.
Boxing has to be easily the best thing to get effective in.
But MMA has everything.The grappling and holding are vital for a complete set of skills.
I used to box and one hit saved me a few times.But I know a half competant MMA guy could have me squealing like a pig with a simple arm lock.
RUNNING is also better than hospital food.

Old September 13th, 2013 #28
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
with my build I look silly in black pajamas.
Hey, Charlie is Charlie, am I right?

Thread