VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Jan 25 March for Life

On January 25 hundreds of thousands of overwhelmingly White non-Jewish Americans will descend upon the Capitol to protest Roe v Wade, the 1973 decision whereby the US Supreme Court over-ruled the laws of 47 states in an act of judicial supremacy and a judicial repeal and arrogation of the democratic will of those state legislatures, and made killing unborn children permissible to the extent which was allowed at that time in only a few states like New York which has long been cursed with a large infestation of Jews.

Jews, you may not know, dont believe that a "fetus" is a child until it breathes "the breath of life" in open air. A sick notion to anybody who has ever had the pleasure as have I, of putting his hand on his wife's belly and feeling one's future child wiggle and move within her. But, Jews are, as a group, sick and wicked.

anyhow, there will be mini-marches around the country typically in front of federal courthouses. I encourage you folks to at least drive by and honk or something. I will be on foot at one of those marches out here in flyover and let me tell you the truth about this being a Jewish plot to kill off Gentiles and ESPECIALLY our kind, Whites, will be heard. Sure, I will ease into the comments, sure I will guage the response of the listeners. But assuredly the Enemy will be named. Maybe some of you might consider going out and pounding the pavement too. You dont need to make and obtrusive presense-- think of yourself as a diplomat. Play by the rules of the organizers and keep it legal.

When I went last year, I heard a moving story from a lady with three "tow headed children" about how she offed her fourth because she didnt want to quit work, and almost croaked herself from uterine hemmorhage afterwards. One less Aryan child. Arggh, it made my blood boil.

Now, of course the average pro-lifer is not racist or anti-Jew to the extent as the friends here at vnnforum. But we need to reach out to other folks especially those who are fighting a wicked legal system that has made it possible for women to kill babies in utter secret, and fathers have no say whatsoever, and we and especially Europeans and Russians are being contraacepted and aborted out of existence basically to sustain the precepts of kike feminism which is in itself an attack on our civilization and the very foundation of culture, the family.

March For Life.

Old January 15th, 2005 #2
brutus

RE: Antiochus Epiphanes

Thank you so much for this thread. We must speak-up and demand to be heard on this most important issue of our time. Any White person who is able, should attend.

I once read a thought provoking question: I’ll first preface with; Most feminists believe that a woman “has an unassailable right to her own body.”

Now the question:

“What part of a woman’s body are the fetuses’ testicles if the fetus is a male?”

Old January 15th, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

basically, abortion is a lynch pin of feminism, and a dividing issue between Aryan man and woman, and a key part of the kike plan to keep our population down.

It matters little that negroes avail themselves of it as well, or even do so at higher rates. They are simple and availed themselves of it plenty before it was legal too; it's the White women who stay away when its illegal, and may do it when its legal.

And historically speaking this was a Jewish stunt, getting Roe V Wade pushed through, as Jewish as the civil rights movement and even more illegitimate because it was absolutely rammed through without any legislation from Congress which would have added some legitmacy to it. As is, it has none.

Plus when you count up all the Jewish named abortionists as a population of all babykillers, wow, they are way over represented. Sure we cant get a definite number on this, as Jews are always hiding in the tall grass and playing chameleon, but names like "bernard Slepian" come to mind.

Old January 15th, 2005 #4
John in Woodbridge

The problem I have with the March for Life is most of these Christian types want every pregnant mud to give birth.

Abortion should be encouraged and even state-subsidized for non-whites. Pregnant white girls/women (by a white man) in need of help should get abundant government assistance in raising the white child, or help with adoption, especially with the high demand for white babies (by white couples, of course).

Old January 16th, 2005 #5
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

While I am opposed to abortion (at least for smarter peoples), I doubt it was cyncically concocted to exterminate the white race.

That being said, Jim is right.

Quote:
The problem I have with the March for Life is most of these Christian types want every pregnant mud to give birth.
White low birthrate is mainly due to SES. Whites needs to get their birthrates up, but short being forced, I don't see this happening.

Old January 16th, 2005 #6
Polybius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
basically, abortion is a lynch pin of feminism, and a dividing issue between Aryan man and woman, and a key part of the kike plan to keep our population down.

It matters little that negroes avail themselves of it as well, or even do so at higher rates. They are simple and availed themselves of it plenty before it was legal too; it's the White women who stay away when its illegal, and may do it when its legal.

And historically speaking this was a Jewish stunt, getting Roe V Wade pushed through, as Jewish as the civil rights movement and even more illegitimate because it was absolutely rammed through without any legislation from Congress which would have added some legitmacy to it. As is, it has none.

Plus when you count up all the Jewish named abortionists as a population of all babykillers, wow, they are way over represented. Sure we cant get a definite number on this, as Jews are always hiding in the tall grass and playing chameleon, but names like "bernard Slepian" come to mind.

I've read fairly believable claims that 90% of abortionists are jews...that sure seems to be the case whenever anyone names names associated with an abortion clinic, or hospital that performs abortion of demand.

Btw, there are medical reasons why an abortion is, or should be performed. Mostly dealing with miscarriges, bleeding etc...

Old January 16th, 2005 #7
Bonnie P.
Racist Donna Reed

A D&C performed after a miscarriage isn't an abortion. It's just the cleaning out of the baby who is already dead. Babies who die in the womb of natural causes aren't aborted although the method used to remove the dead body is sometimes the same as in abortions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polybius
Btw, there are medical reasons why an abortion is, or should be performed. Mostly dealing with miscarriges, bleeding etc...

Old January 16th, 2005 #8
Polybius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina
A D&C performed after a miscarriage isn't an abortion. It's just the cleaning out of the baby who is already dead. Babies who die in the womb of natural causes aren't aborted although the method used to remove the dead body is sometimes the same as in abortions.
That's why I believe in letting the practice of medicine to medical doctors...but, abortion on demand is another story.

Old January 16th, 2005 #9
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

[QUOTE=Anima Eternae]... I doubt it was cyncically concocted to exterminate the white race.

You are vomiting again! All those enemas you give to yourself are coming out the other way.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old January 16th, 2005 #10
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I missed you, babe. Did you miss me? I know how hard it is for the ladies to stay away...

Old January 16th, 2005 #11
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe

Abortion should be encouraged and even state-subsidized for non-whites. Pregnant white girls/women (by a white man) in need of help should get abundant government assistance in raising the white child, or help with adoption, especially with the high demand for white babies (by white couples, of course).
Though I do agree with much of what you say, if I choose to take part in this it will be for all of the unborn white children, who are murdered and continue to be murdered. I believe that is the most important part of this for us to consider at this time.

Old January 16th, 2005 #12
Bonnie P.
Racist Donna Reed

Quote:
That's why I believe in letting the practice of medicine to medical doctors...but, abortion on demand is another story.
I don't get what you're saying here. What is the reason you believe in letting the practice of medicine to medical doctors? I do, too, obviously, (I would never attempt to operate on myself) but when it comes to White children being murdered I'm not content to believe anything that's told me just because it comes from a medical "authority".

Old January 16th, 2005 #13
Polybius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina
I don't get what you're saying here. What is the reason you believe in letting the practice of medicine to medical doctors? I do, too, obviously, (I would never attempt to operate on myself) but when it comes to White children being murdered I'm not content to believe anything that's told me just because it comes from a medical "authority".
The last quack in my family was an English quack who came to the United States and settled in Virginia/now West Virginia before the Civil War. People would come to his home and ask for Dr. _______ , and his family members would reply Dr. Who?

Old January 16th, 2005 #14
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Of course medicine should be left to medical doctors. But abortion is not medicine; it's murder.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old January 16th, 2005 #15
Bonnie P.
Racist Donna Reed

I have trouble trusting any "authority".

Quote:
The last quack in my family was an English quack who came to the United States and settled in Virginia/now West Virginia before the Civil War. People would come to his home and ask for Dr. _______ , and his family members would reply Dr. Who?

Old January 16th, 2005 #16
Polybius

Quote:
Originally Posted by torcher88
Of course medicine should be left to medical doctors. But abortion is not medicine; it's murder.
First, let me say this again, I am against abortion on demand.

Now understand this too---abortion is a medical procedure. If the right to decide on when abortion, or abortion by any other name, were to be given back to the states to decide, you would end up with gray areas in state law. Everything would not be as neat and tidy as you think.

Old January 19th, 2005 #17
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I missed you, babe. Did you miss me? I know how hard it is for the ladies to stay away...

Slick Master Vomit, the only thing I miss is that a mixed breed like you bypassed the abortion clinic.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old January 19th, 2005 #18
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman
Slick Master Vomit, the only thing I miss is that a mixed breed like you bypassed the abortion clinic.
I think you're swell, too.

Old January 19th, 2005 #19
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Healthy white women carrying healthy white children that are not the product of rape or do not endanger the mother should never be permitted abortions.

NS germany had a "before its time" adoption system just for those cases, and it would do well to be re-implemented.

Yes, I am "anti-choice", but call myself "pro-life". Life begins at the moment of conception sez me.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old January 19th, 2005 #20
heaven above

Abortion is wrong !

Wogs don't have abortions. If they did, there would hardly be any walking about .

We are PRO-life.

Thread