VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2015 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default South African AWB training camps

Despite the negative slant, it's an interesting look at what's going on is South Africa.

Old April 14th, 2015 #2
Johan
Banned

Better throw away the bible and read another book.

Old April 14th, 2015 #3
Ian Smith son

Default Preparing for race war: The South African white supremacist bootcamps which are training thousands of youths to fight blacks and create an apartheid state

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eid-state.html

Preparing for race war: The South African white supremacist bootcamps which are training thousands of youths to fight blacks and create an apartheid state

Far-right Afrikaner Resistance Movement fighting for separate white state Recruit, 15, says: 'You cannot mix nations. I don't have black friends'
Youths subjected to vile racist indoctrination by Apartheid-era leaders They are told: 'We look different. They have thick lips. We have thin lips'

Deep in rural South Africa, a terrifying white supremacist movement is brainwashing teenagers to rise up in defiance of Nelson Mandela's hard-fought dream of a Rainbow Nation.

The far-right Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB) is training thousands of youths in military-style bootcamps northwest of Johannesburg to fight for a separate white state.

By day, they are pushed to their physical limits with assault courses and self-defence lessons, all the while being told of the danger from 'the millions of blacks trying to kill you'.

Then by night, they are subjected to vile racist indoctrination which many hoped had disappeared from South Africa for good.

For Dion Bernard, a 15-year-old boy enrolled on the latest camp, the seeds of old hatred are already cemented in his mind.

'In the Bible it says black people must live with black people and white people must live with white people,' he says.

'You cannot mix nations. I don't have black friends. If they come to my side and ask to speak to me, I will say no. Or I will turn my back on them and walk away.'

Dion comes from a deeply religious family, part of a small but determined minority of Afrikaner people who still yearn for apartheid-era politics.

He is one more than 2,000 teenagers who have attend Kommando core, an AWB 'endurance' camp for white youngsters, over the last two years.

The camp is run by Colonel Jooste, a veteran of the South African apartheid era.

'South Africa is bleeding,' he tells Journeyman.TV. 'And this is why we have to train our people to be prepared.

'There's millions and millions of blacks around you, smothering you... and killing you.

'So you have to implement certain systems to survive and that's why we say the only system we can go now for is not apartheid. That's second prize. First prize is freedom.'

His lectures sound like something taken straight out of the slave-trade era.

He tells them: 'We look different. We don't look the same as them.

'They have thick lips. The lips are likely to curl upwards.

'Okay? We have thin lips. The negroes ears on the inside are totally different to ours.

'It's much more sensitive. That's why us Afrikaners know, hit them against the ears and they'll fall to the ground. Because their ears are made differently.'

Later, members of the camp are filmed burning the South African flag while holding the Afrikaner one.

'No one will force us to stand under this flag,' they say. 'We Afrikaners want our freedom. We want our own country.'

Old April 15th, 2015 #4
robert1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
South African AWB training camps

Despite the negative slant, it's an interesting look at what's going on is South Africa.
Thanks for posting this video as I was going to post it.

I would like to say that I have just checked the the latest population census I could find from South Africa and of course the whites are greatly outnumbered.

These figures are from 2011

African---41,000,938 79.2%
Colored---4,615,401 8.9%
White-----4,586,838 8.9%

So with whites being so incredibly outnumbered the question I have is how in the world do whites there have any hope of winning any kind of area for their own country as they would surely lose any physical battle with the overwhelming back African majority. It said in the article that more than 2,000 teenagers attended this AWB endurance camp. What do they think they can do with this few number of people?

I also concur with your statement about the video that it had a negative slant but that would be be a big understatement.

It is just to 100% deliberate when the person is just bringing up the skin and facial features as to being the only reason why for whites not liking blacks to make whites look simple and ignorant for doing so when of course that is not the reasons why whites don't like blacks at all although they are truly ugly to go along with their very bad behavior.

It not my opinion or anyone's opinion it is a fact that blacks really do have a lower IQ than any other race and so they cannot and will not be able to totally run a technological civilized society. What they can do and will do is destroy any civilized society through their stupidity and through their criminal violence.

They also act (that is if you can even call it that) in a very bad and humanly offensive repulsive and irresponsible way that most people don't care to be around.

Of course worst of all they are very violent and criminal which by itself will destroy any civilization.

A great amount of them are financially irresponsible also.

To sum it up they are vile, filthy, profane, obnoxious, violent, criminal, stupid and ignorant as can be and can and will destroy anything. They should not be anywhere near civilized people or civilization. This and nothing but this should be said about these black Africans to accurately describe them not that they just have black skin and big lips.

There are 2 ways a civilization can be destroyed as one is by physical destruction of the infrastructure and the other is by financial destruction as there is not enough money to maintain everything. Both are happening in South Africa now. I would like to say that the whites in the remaining white countries better take a good look at what is happening to whites in South Africa as the same thing will be happening to these remaining white countries also in the next 20 years.

Of course all the whites in the country formerly called Rhodesia are long gone having been murdered or they left the country to keep from being murdered. So that is why I tell people all the white countries are being Rhodesiaized as that is what is going to happen to all the remaining white countries if whites don't rise up and stop it. I am not to hopeful of that happening though because most whites just don't care.

With the situation as it is I wonder how any white South Africans can have any hope for the future there as all the whites must know they they are going to be slowly murdered and genocided out of existence which has been happening for the last 30 years.

When you say the word live it does not mean just eating food and drinking water to stay alive but a person has to feel where they live is safe and will be safe into the future to raise a family but that is not the case for whites in South Africa at all now and it will only be getting worse as the white population decrease and the African black population increase.

Old April 16th, 2015 #5
Ray Allan

A few well-trained White men did this to a numerically larger bunch of niggers:

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 16th, 2015 #6
Johan
Banned

A bunch of British race traitors who killed around 25.000 Boer women and children in concentration camps.

Here a historical fact about brave White man ; On 16th December 1838, near the Ncome River, 471 pioneers defeated a Zulu army of more than 15,000 units. More than 3,000 Zulus died, and not even a Vortrekker was seriously injured.
For the Zulus was the first major defeat of their glorious epic. Their blood copiously dyed red the waters of Ncome, so that battle is remembered as the Battle of Blood River.

Old April 17th, 2015 #7
Ray Allan

Thanks Johan. That's a better example than the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

I know the British killed many Boers in those camps. I was just using the Zulu movie because it's the example most familiar to people in the US.

And I'm disgusted with race-traitor Charlize Theron adopting her niglet when she should have had her own White child. Of course the biggest traitors were the scumbags Botha and de Klerk.

Real White men in Amerikwa need to be doing what those guys in the videos are. An attempt was made with the militia movement in the 90s, but ZOG pretty much infiltrated and destroyed it. Hopefully some still exist but training very quietly these days.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 17th, 2015 #8
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Real White men in Amerikwa need to be doing what those guys in the videos are. An attempt was made with the militia movement in the 90s, but ZOG pretty much infiltrated and destroyed it. Hopefully some still exist but training very quietly these days.
I don't know about America,for Europe i know there are some groups who work very hard on education and training the youngsters in this way.They can't do it openly like the group in S.A. is doing.

Old April 19th, 2015 #9
littlefieldjohn

http://ajkraad.wix.com/genocide-museum
The White-hating media doesn't want us to get a clue this is going on, while they continue to jack us up to fight wars for the Globalist Zionists.

Quote:
Jew communist leader Joe Slovo (right) with Nelson and Winnie Mandela of South Africa.
You will never, ever see this photo on US mainstream media. Tell you anything? What the Nation-Wrecking Jews did to that country, they are now doing to America — turning us into a filthy, murderous Third World nation. [INCOG]

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; April 19th, 2015 at 03:29 AM.

Old April 19th, 2015 #10
Johan
Banned

Jews and Communism in South Africa - Fred Rundle

The following article, written by Fred Rundle between 1999 and 2004, was taken from Boerekryger website.

http://www.volkstaat.net/index.php?o...ism&Itemid=113

Thread