VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
Turk Hunter

Default Recruiting

Should we recrui[CENTER]t the very few thinkers from this site?:
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/
I've got e-adress lists from Europe. Does anyone need these?

Old December 4th, 2003 #2
Hun

Why recruit people from the Israeli Defense Force?

Old December 4th, 2003 #3
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
This has to be a joke or we're dealing with absolute retard.
Xactly. Un4tun8ly we have 2 deal with u as long as forum flies xsist. That's the price of free speech. Go bother the Jews

Old December 4th, 2003 #4
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun
Why recruit people from the Israeli Defense Force?
Ha Ha. Good 1.The Isreali Defense Farce is probably running it (Very clever. Why didn't I think of that? I'm presently kicking my own cakes over that 1), but there are certainly unknowing potential VNN readers in that forum. They are dicktated to, by the staff of Little Green Greaseballs or whatever they like to call themselves, to comment only on the threads thrown to them. I've tried infiltrating their forum with parallel arguments, For example, I tried playing down this Holohohohoax thing by backing up a posting concerning the Armenian Genocide ( will forward u the original transcripts upon request ). The Armenian issue didn't originally appear in Little Greeny's Föötballs, but in another forum. I simply copy and pasted the conversation from there into LGFB. This aroused interest and I started getting feedback. It didn't take long before I became barred from that forum. That was the reason why I wanted to turn this over to you people. This forum doesn't know your I.P.'s, so it would be only a matter of time to when they discover that you are from the same movement as I, in case you wish to have a little fun with them.
This other VNN forum member who calls itself "Sprengler" (stein?) has got to be a closet Jew who knows damn well my strategy but is pretending otherwise, in order to take up my typing time answering insults instead of for constructive purposes. Alex Lindner expressed his wishes that we recruit others to view his site, in his opening statement, at the beginning of the forum. Sprenglerstein either pretends to ignore this opening statement or is truly the blatent idiot it seems to be.
That you are from Detroit, is a lie. Why? There simply aren't any Whites in Detroit. You are either a so-called "River Rat" from Ecorse or Wyandotte or an "East Sider" from Polish and southern Italian settled Warren or Sterling Heights, a low income shotgun toting blue-collar resident of Detroits invisible border, a Bean Bag from the South West a west-sider from Livonia, a poor Jew from Oak Park or a Yuppie from Royal Oak or from some nice place like Birmingham. I haven't been there in years. Are Birmingham and Bloomfield Hills still decent places?

Old December 5th, 2003 #5
Randolph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
Ha Ha. Good 1.The Isreali Defense Farce is probably running it (Very clever. Why didn't I think of that? I'm presently kicking my own cakes over that 1), but there are certainly unknowing potential VNN readers in that forum. They are dicktated to, by the staff of Little Green Greaseballs or whatever they like to call themselves, to comment only on the threads thrown to them. I've tried infiltrating their forum with parallel arguments, For example, I tried playing down this Holohohohoax thing by backing up a posting concerning the Armenian Genocide ( will forward u the original transcripts upon request ). The Armenian issue didn't originally appear in Little Greeny's Föötballs, but in another forum. I simply copy and pasted the conversation from there into LGFB. This aroused interest and I started getting feedback. It didn't take long before I became barred from that forum. That was the reason why I wanted to turn this over to you people. This forum doesn't know your I.P.'s, so it would be only a matter of time to when they discover that you are from the same movement as I, in case you wish to have a little fun with them.
This other VNN forum member who calls itself "Sprengler" (stein?) has got to be a closet Jew who knows damn well my strategy but is pretending otherwise, in order to take up my typing time answering insults instead of for constructive purposes. Alex Lindner expressed his wishes that we recruit others to view his site, in his opening statement, at the beginning of the forum. Sprenglerstein either pretends to ignore this opening statement or is truly the blatent idiot it seems to be.
That you are from Detroit, is a lie. Why? There simply aren't any Whites in Detroit. You are either a so-called "River Rat" from Ecorse or Wyandotte or an "East Sider" from Polish and southern Italian settled Warren or Sterling Heights, a low income shotgun toting blue-collar resident of Detroits invisible border, a Bean Bag from the South West a west-sider from Livonia, a poor Jew from Oak Park or a Yuppie from Royal Oak or from some nice place like Birmingham. I haven't been there in years. Are Birmingham and Bloomfield Hills still decent places?

You comments regarding Detroit metro area are right on target. I am from Detroit and unfortunatley living in the blackest of neighborhoods. There are very few whites left in Detroit.

Do not believe all the news about whites moving back into Detroit. The only ones doing so are those young yuppies who want to have an urban experience. After a while that urban experience will have to take place within their own apartments or the few areas where whites can safely walk outside. The others have never left and are moving into safer neighborhoods.

Birmingham and West Bloomfield are still great areas to live. I do not know how many years it has been since you been around in these parts, but it has gotten muddier like many other areas.

Detroit has it uses. If anyone questions what anyone is saying on the VNN forum about blacks, muslims and jews, send them here, I can give them a tour in about an hour's time and change their minds.

Old December 5th, 2003 #6
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad

This caught my attention. How do you know this? Any website you visit can not only easily capture your insignificant IP address but also have a script running which performs a reverse DNS lookup to get your machine name. Your machine name these days more than likely will indicate who your ISP is and possibly the unique account holder ID.
The Little Greeny Greaseballs or whatever they call themselves traced me because I voluntarily left my adresses. But any1 who visits a site leaves behind "cookies" anyway, if that's what u mean, therefore it wouldn't really matter if I voluntarily left traces or not. It's not important to me. "A life without freedom isn't worth living" is my motto. That's why I'm not cowering

Old December 5th, 2003 #7
Turk Hunter

[QUOTE=Randolph]
You comments regarding Detroit metro area are right on target. I am from Detroit and unfortunatley living in the blackest of neighborhoods. There are very few whites left in Detroit.

That's the way it was back then almost 20 years ago. I can't imagine that there's even less Whites. What's keeping you there? I can only imagine that you're holding it out on the outskirts of Highland Park in 1 of those ritzy stained-glass and chandelier lighted mansions of former industrial magnates which have remotely attached servant quarters.

Old December 6th, 2003 #8
Turk Hunter

][QUOTE=Randolph]
I am from Detroit and unfortunatley living in the blackest of neighborhoods. There are very few whites left in Detroit.

A U.S. soldier who spent his day parading on the roof of a „Hummer“ with his pants down and his bullet-proof vest removed while being driven around downtown Baghdad after having painted a bullseye around his sphincter valve would have a better chance of survival than you would surviving Detroit.
After a period of silence from you lasting more than a day, I then wonder if you’re still with us. It’s usually elderly people who tend to stay, no matter what. You’re probably watching over either 1 or both surviving parents. I knew of such cases at the border with Dearborn and Highland Park. I hope you’re armed to the gills
Attached Images
File Type: bmp schädel.bmp (22.0 KB, 51 views)

Old December 8th, 2003 #9
Randolph

[QUOTE=Turk Hunter]]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph
I am from Detroit and unfortunatley living in the blackest of neighborhoods. There are very few whites left in Detroit.

A U.S. soldier who spent his day parading on the roof of a „Hummer“ with his pants down and his bullet-proof vest removed while being driven around downtown Baghdad after having painted a bullseye around his sphincter valve would have a better chance of survival than you would surviving Detroit.
After a period of silence from you lasting more than a day, I then wonder if you’re still with us. It’s usually elderly people who tend to stay, no matter what. You’re probably watching over either 1 or both surviving parents. I knew of such cases at the border with Dearborn and Highland Park. I hope you’re armed to the gills

I am alright. Still, I am looking to relocate out of this cesspool.

Already this week:

3 confrontations, one with nigger swinging his arms at me.

Countless niggers begging for money, one even presented an empty pill bottle for effect.

On Saturday, while reading a book, saw two police officers running past my apartment with shotguns drawn. Probably another fugitive hunt. Detroit has over 20,000 fugitives. This is no exageration.

I got off on a bad foot with everyone here in regards to economics. I have decided to leave it alone. What is more important is white unity.

Look for my post on the ballot proposal here in Michigan. I will need some people to work with me. We can get an anti-quota law passed and also recruit others to our cause.

Old December 8th, 2003 #10
Turk Hunter

[
Look for my post on the ballot proposal here in Michigan. I will need some people to work with me. We can get an anti-quota law passed and also recruit others to our cause.[/QUOTE]

Nice to know your alive.
Try this guy who used to live in the Detroit area who's recently helped some unknown in Mestizofornia run for governor:
[email protected] He's in the process of moving, so it might take awhile to get a reply. He hasn't answered me for almost a week now. Tell him eyeh8zog2deth sent you.

Don't wörry about the economics thing. I tried my luck at it too.
I hope you didn't think I grimaced like the detective in the picture and I hope you didn't have Oswald's facial expreßion as Jew Ruby copulated him with his only capable erection which happened to be a lead one. Wasn't he known to his parents as Jack Rubenstein?
Attached Images

Old December 9th, 2003 #11
Randolph

Here is the e-mail I sent:

"Try this guy who used to live in the Detroit area who's recently helped some unknown in Mestizofornia run for governor:
[email protected] He's in the process of moving, so it might take awhile to get a reply. He hasn't answered me for almost a week now. Tell him eyeh8zog2deth sent you."

Sir,

I am trying to get together a few dedicated individuals to collect signatures for a ballot proposal to end racial preferences here in the state of Michigan.

I know this may not seem glamorous or exciting at first, but consider the following:

If you are aware of the billion of dollars in minority contracting that goes on here in Detroit, you may begin to appreciate how violent the blacks will get near the election date if this proposal gets on the ballot.

Next, this will be an excellent recruiting tool for our cause. Racial animosity is guaranteed to surface. More so than in the UofM affirmative action case. Because this time we are threatening real money.

Contact me if you or someone you know in the Metro Detroit that can help.

Randolph

Old December 10th, 2003 #12
FIATLUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
Your description is just *sooooo Cooool*
*Really great* - I just love that totally leaned back attitude....

ROTFL

FIAT LUX

Last edited by FIATLUX; December 10th, 2003 at 07:08 PM.

Old December 10th, 2003 #13
FIATLUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad

This caught my attention. How do you know this? Any website you visit can not only easily capture your insignificant IP address but also have a script running which performs a reverse DNS lookup to get your machine name. Your machine name these days more than likely will indicate who your ISP is and possibly the unique account holder ID.
Vlad ( are u really Vlad the Impaler ? ) (Bram Stoker novel Dracula reference)

No joking , Vlad , it's much worse than that .

They got "honey pots" ( sites to lurr people in) , cross referencing , total net surveillance , artificial intelligence , whatever... at work here...
If you got anything covert going you'll will need to be *really* , *really* carefull these days.... Every time you use any modern way of communication they'll have an artifical ear listening ....
need I say Echelon (?) The U.S. is brewing on something much greater at the moment - and they are good at giving excuses both to local population and to the rest of the world....

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #14
Randolph

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIATLUX
Vlad ( are u really Vlad the Impaler ? ) (Bram Stoker novel Dracula reference)

No joking , Vlad , it's much worse than that .

They got "honey pots" ( sites to lurr people in) , cross referencing , total net surveillance , artificial intelligence , whatever... at work here...
If you got anything covert going you'll will need to be *really* , *really* carefull these days.... Every time you use any modern way of communication they'll have an artifical ear listening ....
need I say Echelon (?) The U.S. is brewing on something much greater at the moment - and they are good at giving excuses both to local population and to the rest of the world....

FIAT LUX

I know many people in government. For the most part the bureaucrat rather spend time on the phone talking to her girlfriends or plan that next Boy Scout flyer for his son's troop.

You have to be a real idiot to get their attention. For example (I work in government, some nigger was denied a certification by me because I knew he did not pay his taxes. Guess what the nigger did? Today he went to the income tax department and got a tax clearance by lying to the income tax department.

Stupid stupid stupid nigger. I took the case straight to the second in charge and the nigger not only will not get his certificate so that he can get his quota of minority contracts, he is now looking at a $18,000 tax bill.

Damn that was fun. Now....where was that flyer I was working on for my local rifle club?

Old December 14th, 2003 #15
Sumadinac

I stay in touch with a few Serbs from the Detroit area-most of them have moved to areas outside of the city. No one wants to live in Detroit (Majmun Grad). The niggs own the city and its a disaster, a total collapse of what it was a few lifetimes ago when Henry Ford lived there and immigrants from EastEuro were settling there to work in the auto industry.
The zhids live in areas like Bloomfield, away from the multi-racial paradise they support for the rest of us. Dearborn is arabian now.
Anything you want to know about what happens when u let niggs in your city can be seen in Detroit. In a strange way, Detroit should be a popular tourist spot for nationalists to see the nightmare of multi-racial society. I dont think many of the Russian hockey players stay there after their contracts are done.

Old December 14th, 2003 #16
Turk Hunter

Quote:
In a strange way, Detroit should be a popular tourist spot for nationalists to see the nightmare of multi-racial society.
TH:
That would be a gööd idea, if Detroit had a multi-racial society, which it once had. What started as a uni-racial society in Henry Fords’s era ended up turning back into a uni-racial society at present after having been turned into a multi-racial society when the rapin’ apes seeped in
Quote:
I dont think many of the Russian hockey players stay there after their contracts are done.
TH:
If they survive long enough to manage returning home, they probably become Schirinovsky voters.
Are you a pan-Slav? I certainly hope so. How do you like Albanians sitting on your land together with Gypsies and other sub-Humans? Don’t u think the Balkan peninsula belongs to Greeks and Slavs and that Turks, Gypsies and Albanians should be sent to either their rightful places or get bulldozed into the already polluted Bosphorus if they refuse? Well, I do. Don’t you think that the European side of Istambul should be renamed Constantinopel, the occupied 4% of Turkey on European soil to be depopulated, de-contaminated, restored and returned to the original inhabitants?
How attached are you to your European roots, now that Detroit’s become a big black dot on America’s map?

Report Post | IP: Logged

Old December 14th, 2003 #17
Sumadinac

I'd say the rightfulplace for any albos, turks or gypsies is under the bulldozer. I find it quite disgusting to walk through Belgrade and see useless, thieving gypsies polluting our city. A quick example=as I was getting on a bus, I see a young gypsy male drinking beer; he empties it and throws the can on the sidewalk, even though he was sitting next to a thrash can. For a second I wanted to get off the bus and stomp him, but we were already leaving and he got on another bus; its a small example, but fitting to what their presence is in any Euro country. Just go by any area they populate, the smell alone will tell you when you're close.
Its probly obvious that the Kosovo situation is one where no compromise should be allowed= Serbian land for Serbian people, although it may be hard to fix it at the moment, we will do what we can to make sure it happens some day.
On the topic of Constantinople--thats the only word I use for the city, any other name is a lie. Sometimes when talking with people we often say that when Constantinople is again Greek, that will be the start of a European re-awakening.

Old December 14th, 2003 #18
Turk Hunter

Quote:
For a second I wanted to get off the bus and stomp him, but we were already leaving and he got on another bus;
TH:
Maybe it’s good that u didn’t trash the piece of trash, because it is uncertain to where that would lead. You would have probably landed in jail for it, today whereas the same act would have won you a medal, back in the gööd ol’days

Quote:
. Just go by any area they populate, the smell alone will tell you when you're close.

TH:
We get camps full of them over here and u should see what a mess they leave behind. Theres extra police patrolling during that time, also.
A German couldn’t get away with setting up camp anywhere he feels without a permit, as some have tried, but Gypsies are untouchable here. The Slovaks stomp them, when possible

Quote:
On the topic of Constantinople--thats the only word I use for the city, any other name is a lie.
Sometimes when talking with people we often say that when Constantinople is again Greek, that will be the start of a European re-awakening.

TH:
That’s a gööd idea. I’ve never had to refer to that city except to lay claim to it as posted. I wouldn’t want the Asian side unless there was an immediate need to exterminate the race. That would be something for Armenians or Kurds to figure out, of which if their thumbs turn downwards, I wouldn’t lose sleepover it.
Ironically, u’ve mentioned Russian Hockey players living in Detroit of whom Konstantinov is 1. His name doesn’t sound Russian to me. Doesn’t it mean: “son of Constantine” in otherwards a decendant of “Alexander the Great”? Other names of equal origin: Konstantinovic, Konstantinescu and Konstantinos. This hockey player must have Balkan ancestry which have migrated to Russia way back when. I should shudder to think of what might happen if any1 were to adress him as Mr. Istambulov
Report Post | IP: Logged

Old December 15th, 2003 #19
Turk Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie_Jew
Can I join your club, you stupid goyim?
The only thing you can fuck with that spaghetti-cicumferenced dick is a goi's dick.
Yeah u could join our club: nur durch Wiedergeburt in die weiße Rasse

Old September 11th, 2009 #20
CentralAsianTurk

good..thanks

Thread