VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Struggle > The Strategy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 19th, 2009 #21
Dan_O

Found this on Buckley's Wikipedia entry...

Quote:
Buckley appeared in a series of televised debates with Gore Vidal during the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago. In their penultimate debate on August 28 of that year, the two disagreed over the actions of the city police and the protesters at the ongoing convention. After Buckley responded to Vidal's argument by stating that Vidal's position was "so naive" and saying of the protesters "some people were pro-Nazi", Vidal called Buckley a "crypto-Nazi", to which Buckley replied, "Now listen, you queer, stop calling me a crypto-Nazi or I will sock you in your goddamn face, and you will stay plastered."
LOL

Old September 19th, 2009 #22
Mike Parker

Great piece. Jones is brilliant and learned, and moreover has exactly the passion that Jared Taylor lacks. Jones reminds me of a Trafficant with a Phd. I think his position on the Mexicans would be subtle. Jones writes about some time in Chicago when people just stayed in their own ethnic neighborhoods. That's obviously no longer the answer, but I do think he understands that white Catholics don't want to live with Mexicans. I even bet he's one of them.

JBS is not the only historical parallel here. After the Bolshevik takeover, the mostly Jewish Soviet spymasters set up various counterrevolutionary front groups in Europe (one was the Trust, IIRC). They would attract opposition exiles and then either kill them, use them to spread disinformation, or just find ways to keep them spinning their wheels.

Old September 19th, 2009 #23
Mike Parker

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Even someone as shrewd as Fred Scrooby repeats this foolishness.
Quote:
“Fred Scrooby”: Pure Jew
(Apollonian, 28 Jul 09)

Scrooby the Jew, who “doth protesteth too much,” is self-admitted Jew, racially/genetically, as he has admitted several times, as on MajorityRights.com.
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...ssional-negro/

Old September 19th, 2009 #24
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jones commits a logical fallacy, if you catch it. The fallacy of the undistributed middle. Either you care nothing about your race, or you think it is "good" by virtue of its DNA. What about the vast majority who simply don't want to be hated, attacked and discriminated against because of their race? Does it really imply that you think whites are inherntly "good" because of your DNA if you resist these things? No, it does not. But Jones must build his strawman in order to destroy it and make his Catholic look better.

You'll notice this particular dishonesty in every Catholic that writes about race (that I've ever seen). He can never construe WN arguments honestly. He can never take them on and defeat them as an honest man would. No, you and we are not just average people who prefer our own kind and don't want to be discriminated against, attacked, and genocided, rather we are, per the Catholic intellectual, worshippers at the altar of our own race, or some other equally grandiloquent misrepresentation.
That's the big fault of Jones -- it's the Catholic way or the highway. It's Catholic + White. I say, White Plus Nothing.

Hell, we can have religion and spirituality without those jew books. Alex, you should look up Bob Whitaker's writings on "wordism." Wordism means "to live by a certain interpretation of a book, and dismiss everything else."

I have read plenty of books, but I have concluded that it's not necessary to read a bunch of books to justify one's survival. We don't want to approach people with a bunch of books to read to "explain" everything. If they want to read those books, they will. But we shouldn't lead with a library, we should lead with intelligent, effortless, creative action.

We want to cultivate practical-minded, clever fanaticism. I wish I could find that youtube video from "The Breakfast Club" of Emilio Estevez saying, "win win win!" That's my fucking motto. All these "battles of the books" is monkey-spanking with reading glasses.

Right now White America is not suffering from a deficit of bookworms. It's suffering from a deficit of White men of action, whose action is directed towards tribal warfare. Tribal warfare is an ancient part of the brain, and it need only be tapped into. The TV programming created all sorts of mental barriers in the brain, and the door leading to the tribal warfare part of the brain is marked "don't go there." Well fucking go there already.

The thing WN's need to understand is that modern tribal warfare needs to use modern weapons, which are psychological and social weapons, not guns or knives or poison. The time may come for physical weapons, but this isn't it.

The Muslims have a history of waging war with psychological and social weapons. The words for these things are jihad (psychological or spiritual warfare), taqqiyah (the systematic practice of deception or dissimulation about one's true beliefs), and asabiyah (the social cohesion of a brotherhood of taqqiyah practicing jihadists). See how it all works together? You don't even need to read the long wordy history by Ibn Khaldun, the Muqqadimah, I just summed it up for you.

Ibn Khaldun noticed that dynasties would be created, but then the dynastics would get soft, and the nomadics living the hard life in the desert would kick their asses in a couple of generations, and then those nomadics would enjoy the soft life for a while, and then get their asses kicked by the next succession of hard nomadic camel herding Bedouin warriors.

White nationalists are very much like persecuted Shia Muslims. The Shia sect of the Ishmaeli Muslims, aka Hashashin or Assassins, were indeed a suicide cult, but they were also very clever. It wasn't suicide for the sake of suicide, it was murder-suicide for the purpose of psychological warfare. A "hashashin" would get close to a general or a scholar or an imam on his litter just got done fucking his harem, and the hashashin or assassin would deal a bloody death to him and let himself get killed by the bodyguards on the spot. The end goal wasn't to kiill the man, but to scare the hell out of everyone else.

The goal of our struggle is to mentally liberate White people. We don't need to practice murder-suicide. That's the "eternal struggle" of the colored races. We can do it intelligently, creatively, effortlessly. However, the arsenal of psychological and social weapons of the Shia Muslims that I describe above will serve us quite nicely.

I believe this is actually progressing quite nicely on it's own, and we are merely expediting it, or catalyzing it. Our goal is to expedite and catalyze it that much more, and make it more intelligent and more successful. That's our goal -- to accelerate the momentum. THat's all anyone can do, really. But the momentum is with us now, I can tell ya that much.

Last edited by Kievsky; September 19th, 2009 at 08:16 AM.

Old September 19th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Great piece. Jones is brilliant and learned, and moreover has exactly the passion that Jared Taylor lacks. Jones reminds me of a Trafficant with a Phd. I think his position on the Mexicans would be subtle. Jones writes about some time in Chicago when people just stayed in their own ethnic neighborhoods. That's obviously no longer the answer, but I do think he understands that white Catholics don't want to live with Mexicans. I even bet he's one of them.
I didn't say he didn't understand that, from his work on the destruction of cities by WASPs + jews, he obviously does. I'm mocking him because the facts show, against his church's dogma, that races matters to people more than religion. The church doesn't give race enough weight, and because of that failure it has been subverted.

Quote:
JBS is not the only historical parallel here. After the Bolshevik takeover, the mostly Jewish Soviet spymasters set up various counterrevolutionary front groups in Europe (one was the Trust, IIRC). They would attract opposition exiles and then either kill them, use them to spread disinformation, or just find ways to keep them spinning their wheels.
Sure. But JBS and WFB are the most natural parallels to draw.

Old September 19th, 2009 #26
PeterKramer
Banned

According to Gene Grove who wrote a liberal anti-Birch expose for the New York Post the eleven founders of the John Birch Society recruited by Robert Welch were:

T. Coleman Andrews
Colonel Laurence E. Bunker
William J. Grede
E.P. Hamilton
A.G. Heinsohn, Jr.
Fred C. Koch (father of the libertarian Koch brothers)
W.B. McMillan
Revilo P. Oliver
Louis Ruthenburg
Robert W. Stoddard
Ernest Swigert

I don't know how many of them are jews, if any.

Eustace Mullins had this to say:

James Dyer: On the John Birch Society...

Eustace Mullins: JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society.

Revilo Oliver was a good friend of mine and he was one of the founders of the JBS. He and I were sitting in his living room once and he told me that he knew Nelson Rockefeller ran the Birch Society because he had a revolving fund at Chase Manhattan Bank, and whenever Welch needed a quarter million dollars to meet the payroll, he'd go to CMB and withdraw the money.

James Dyer: Oliver told you that?

Eustace Mullins: Himself. One of the founders, can't ask for better authority than that.
http://www.rense.com/general39/EUSTACE.htm

The late Birdman put most of Revilo Oliver's chapter on the Birch Society up on his website.

After the conference between Welch and myself in November 1965, I determined to verify conclusively the inferences that his conduct had so clearly suggested, and, with the assistance of certain friends of long standing who had facilities that I lacked, I embarked on a difficult, delicate, and prolonged investigation. I was not astonished, although I was pained, by the discovery that Welch was merely the nominal head of the Birch business, which he operated under the supervision of a committee of Jews, while Jews also controlled the flow, through various bank accounts, of the funds that were needed to supplement the money that was extracted from the Society's members by artfully passionate exhortations to "fight the Communists." As soon as the investigation was complete, including the record of a secret meeting in a hotel at which Welch reported to his supervisors, I resigned from the Birch hoax on 30 July 1966 with a letter in which I let the little man know that his secret had been discovered.
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetL...ss-Oliver.html

Tags
american renaissance, jared taylor

Thread