Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2012 #1
JoeAdams

Default Jared Taylor Addresses SPLC & Darlye Lamont Jenkins

Funny interview that has Mr. Jared Taylor in rare form! Check out the full interview 10/28/12 on The White Voice!

Old October 18th, 2012 #2
JoeAdams

This was easily the best interview he has ever done in terms of entertainment!

Old October 18th, 2012 #3
Stjjames

Along with William F. Buckley Jr., Jared Taylor is one of my favorite orators

Old October 19th, 2012 #4
JoeAdams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjjames View Post
Along with William F. Buckley Jr., Jared Taylor is one of my favorite orators
Usually he can just come off as calm and collected while smashing the opposition but he genuinely took it to the next level during this interview which will be available next week. If you saw his encounter on the Huffinton Post TV show you'll see it seems like he's starting to get fed up with the BS.

Old October 19th, 2012 #5
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAdams View Post
Usually he can just come off as calm and collected while smashing the opposition but he genuinely took it to the next level during this interview which will be available next week. If you saw his encounter on the Huffinton Post TV show you'll see it seems like he's starting to get fed up with the BS.
Joe ask Alex if he will do an interview with you.

VNN Media

Old October 19th, 2012 #6
JoeAdams

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Joe ask Alex if he will do an interview with you.
I've reached out to him several times; no answer. I'm not in the business of chasing people around to be honest.

The interest was there, but I don't waste my time.

Old October 19th, 2012 #7
James Hawthorne

Quote:
I've reached out to him several times; no answer. I'm not in the business of chasing people around to be honest.

The interest was there, but I don't waste my time.
Roger that.

Good job on the KMAC interview BTW !

VNN Media

Old October 19th, 2012 #8
varg

Quote:
Usually he can just come off as calm and collected while smashing the opposition
Did he smash the jewish opposition?

Old October 19th, 2012 #9
elbwgreez

Why does that website (currently "The Caucasian Persuasion") keep changing its name? SaveWhitePeople.com to "Guardians of Diversity" to this.

Old October 19th, 2012 #10
varg

Default Attack the jew apologist conservatives, don't promote them

Not to be negative or anything, but Caucasian Persuasion sounds dumb.

You're just playing off the more popular phrase of Asian Persuasion

Besides, Asian Persuasion is usually used as a joke, not as something serious.

Joe I've been meaning to ask you. You were the guy who dressed up in the Gorilla suit right? Were you also the crazed lunatic who dressed up as Elmo in NYC, or was that someone else? There's definitely some similarities in location and fondness for costumes.

Old October 19th, 2012 #11
JoeAdams

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Not to be negative or anything, but Caucasian Persuasion sounds dumb.

You're just playing off the more popular phrase of Asian Persuasion

Besides, Asian Persuasion is usually used as a joke, not as something serious.

Joe I've been meaning to ask you. You were the guy who dressed up in the Gorilla suit right? Were you also the crazed lunatic who dressed up as Elmo in NYC, or was that someone else? There's definitely some similarities in location and fondness for costumes.

Elmo impersonator rants and cusses at kids - YouTube

Anti-Semitic Elmo ORIGINAL - Times Square, Manhatten, New York - YouTube
Nope. Not me. I'd rather not disclose my strategy publicly and broadcast my motives in plain view for the enemy to see.

Think of the website name what you may. If you enjoy the content: Fantastic. If not: sorry, I can't tickle everyone's fancy. I do the best I can. I think I have conducted some of the better interviews with leading pro-White figures over the last couple years. It's not exactly easy for a one-man band to do all of this at once. Call it a rip off of whatever you want. To me, it means looking at things through the lens of a White person. Caucasian rhymes with Persuasion. On a certain level, it broadens the scope of material I can cover. I took SaveWhitePeople.com to the top 100,000 websites via Alexa in merely 6 months and I did all I was able to with it. We must evolve if we are to win.

Although I was not actually the one in the suit, I was there. For those who are negative about that, I encourage them to stand in the middle of multiculturalism (NYC) full of rowdy blacks, drug addicts, and rabid multiculturalists as a pudgy White guy(John King) with glasses holding up a sign that says SaveWhitePeople.com .

Old October 20th, 2012 #12
James Hawthorne

Speaking of John King.

School board candidate says "the white race as a whole is dying"

By Nick LaGrange

A candidate for president of Jasper Indiana's School Board is getting a lot of attention for a video explaining his social and political beliefs.mThe video has many in Jasper discussing King's words and beliefs.

John King's video is a production of SaveWhitePeople.com. In the video, King discusses the possible extinction of the white race over the next century.

In an interview on Wednesday, King says part of his campaign platform is to reduce lesson plans influenced by groups like the NAACP. King's words have got the Jasper community talking and some say they're troubled by his remarks.

"The white race, as a whole is dying," the video says.

The Youtube video named 'White Genocide: Fact or Fiction?' has received just under 300 views so far. The man featured throughout the 13 minute clip is Jasper resident John King, who's running for president of the town's school board.

"I'm a big fan of the schools, and I want to do what I can to make sure they continue in that mission and to excel," King said in an interview.

King's campaign platform includes striving to save taxpayer money and limiting book rental fees. It also includes the exclusion of lesson plans influenced by the ADL and the NAACP. Groups that King calls 'extremist.'

"I mean, the NAACP has been called an extremist group by many people. This is a group that favors preferences in jobs, training, and education based on somebody's race. That's wrong," King said.

King also said, if elected, he would bill the federal government for repayment of costs incurred by the school district for educating illegal immigrants. This mirrors state senate Bill 590 signed by Governor Daniels last year.

"In our schools, obviously, the illegal aliens are taking up resources. They have special programs for them, like English as a second language. We're having, we the taxpayers are having to foot the bill for this broken border of 1,500 miles away. I figure, well if they can do this in Indianapolis, why can't we do it here?" King said.

"I've been troubled by what I've read and I was troubled by what I saw," said current school board president Nancy Habig.

Habig is the incumbent in the race against King. She says after seeing King's video online, and hearing about his platform, the people of Jasper feel embarrassed.

"I really, really like this town. I'm very proud of our schools. I'm very proud of our community and I really don't think this is what the people of Jasper want for an elected official," Habig said.

King also says if elected, he would not seek compensation for his services, saying he simply feels compelled to serve his community.

http://14news.com/autojuice?targetUr...inct-in-future

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; October 20th, 2012 at 09:51 AM.

Old October 20th, 2012 #13
bedford

I hope that King wins the position he is campaigning for. There is such
a huge double standard when it comes to what white people are allowed
to say versus what non-whites can say. Blacks like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or Marion Barry can utter any idiotic thought that crosses their
little brains and nobody bats an eye. But if a white person simply states
the truth about anything involving race people come out of the woodwork
to denounce him as dangerous or hateful. We white people need to keep
stating the truth and quit worrying about how our enemies react to it.

Old October 20th, 2012 #14
Hunter Morrow

When will the White man stop falling for these functional conservative CHARLATANS? Jared Taylor is no friend of Whites and is rather quite the opposite. Go to his website and it is all stuff to get Whites complaining about niggers, spics and Muzzies and not a WORD about Jews. Not a WORD. He has Jewish moderators and Jewish writers at amren.com

He wrote a book called White Identity about race politics and white race realism/ethno-nationalism(WN) and had a chapter about everybody EXCEPT THE JEWS. Jared Taylor never explicitly named the Jew for anything, either. Furthermore, he has said that "Jews look White to me" and "I have no problems with the Jews."

JARED TAYLOR HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE PROBLEM. I got a problem with that.

Jared Taylor let Jews scream David Duke out of one of their yearly little cocktail parties. Jared Taylor married an Anti who defamed Duke, WN and the Klan and his wife may even possibly be Jewish. His conferences have had RABBIS SPEAK AT THEM.

Every single WN place on the 'net worships this guy it seems. Taylor is a false front through and through. He releases revolutionary pressure by getting Whites to complain of the symptoms without eliminating the disease of Jew infestation. He may even be a jew-owned blind alley from his banking days. Who funds him? How does he get on Jew-owned television? Just stop dealing with men like Jared Taylor! Ditch them already!

10,000 Taylors isn't worth 1 Pierce or Rockwell or Duke or Linder.

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; October 20th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

Old October 20th, 2012 #15
America First

The White man wearing the Elmo suit in NYC, is likely suffering from shock, because he may have suddenly woke up the joo's and digested too much infomation too fast, and he went crazy to yell to the World "They Live"

By John Carpenter who keep his name off this movie for years after it was released in 1988.

Any non perverted White man who has worked in Hollywood can not be awakened after a time there seeing what they are first hand IMO

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old October 21st, 2012 #16
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post

Habig is the incumbent in the race against King. She says after seeing King's video online, and hearing about his platform, the people of Jasper feel embarrassed.

"I really, really like this town. I'm very proud of our schools. I'm very proud of our community and I really don't think this is what the people of Jasper want for an elected official," Habig said.
Yeah, because one milquetoast twat speaks for a whole town. Gotta love that type of arrogance. Not really.

Old October 25th, 2012 #17
JoeAdams

This episode is live now! http://www.caucasianpersuasion.com/

Tags
daryle lamont jenkins, jared taylor, one peoples project, splc

Thread