Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2006 #181
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I ask that everyone who didn't see the movie but posts here comment on it, be treated as a troll and thrown out.

Old March 8th, 2006 #182
News
Friendly

Quote:
Like I said, you don't have any answers, everything comes back to some nebulous "they". "They" wired the buildings to blow up.
I never said "they", but yes people use that word alot because they have well-founded suspicions about who did this.

Like I said, we have plenty of answers.

Has a modern skyscraper ever been destroyed by a fire? Can a concrete and steel building just crumble to bits because of fire?

Before 9-11, very few people knew the answers to those questions. Now there's millions who know. We are building up. Well, most of us are

Old March 8th, 2006 #183
Fissile
Banned

Replies 10, Answers 0

Old March 8th, 2006 #184
News
Friendly

What do you believe, fissile? Have you watched most of the videos captured on 9-11? Do you believe there was no explosives in the buildings?

Old March 8th, 2006 #185
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Fissile is the only jew-friendly 9-11-2001 "debunker" on VNN Forum duty right now and he's flat out of ideas. Ignore him.

PS. Fissile, you were mentioned as a forum troll in reader mail yesterday. Congratulations! Your pals in Brooklyn/Tel Aviv will be proud of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
What do you believe, fissile? Have you watched most of the videos captured on 9-11? Do you believe there was no explosives in the buildings?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Last edited by MOMUS; March 8th, 2006 at 06:29 PM.

Old March 8th, 2006 #186
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Fissile is the only jew-friendly 9-11-2001 "debunker" on VNN Forum duty right now and he's flat out of ideas. Ignore him.

PS. Fissile, you were mentioned as a forum troll in reader mail yesterday. Congratulations! Your pals in Brooklyn/Tel Aviv will be proud of you.
Oy! I get to fuck two more blond shiksas from the former soviet union as a reward.

Old March 8th, 2006 #187
MOMUS

Default Is Fissile a rational man?

First post of the thread, Fissile:

WTC, packed with explosives, blown to smithereens
No rational man can doubt that the WTC buildings were blown up after watching this video. It's about an hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I&eurl=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
Oy! I get to fuck two more blond shiksas from the former soviet union as a reward.

Old March 8th, 2006 #188
Fissile
Banned

Here's another question: What did Blondie, Tuco and Angel Eyes find in Arch Stanton's grave?

Old March 8th, 2006 #189
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Does anybody have any realistic theory on what might have pulverized the towers? I have read a lot of far-fetched theories about EMP weapons and nuclear devices that could have evaporated the moisture out of the concrete, but all of it sounds pretty "science fiction" to me. I think controlled demo makes a good argument, but I don't see how it could explain the pulverization of the concrete slabs.

If not conventional explosives, then what?

Old March 8th, 2006 #190
Fissile
Banned

How did Angel Eyes end up in control of the Union prison camp?

Hint: You have to watch the Italian version to find out.

Old March 8th, 2006 #191
MOMUS

I'd be more impressed with your oh-so-subtle-and-deep non sequitor if you had spelled Angel Eyes correctly.

You're quite uncomfortable with the contents of those 9-11-2001 videos, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
How did Angle Eyes end up in control of the Union prison camp?

Hint: You have to watch the Italian version to find out.

Old March 8th, 2006 #192
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

Without JP to run interference for him Fizz is reduced to dramatic disclosures that the columns and beams of WTC were of structural steel and not reinforced concrete.

Old March 8th, 2006 #193
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
I'd be more impressed with your oh-so-subtle-and-deep non sequitor if you had spelled Angel Eyes correctly.

You're quite uncomfortable with the contents of those 9-11-2001 videos, aren't you?
Why don't you go as your friend Arch the letter writer about what was in the grave.

BTW, not only can't any of you answer my 911 questions, you also suck at movie trivia.

Old March 8th, 2006 #194
Hate Dept.
Banned

What I want to know is:

1) How come the evil zoglings went to the trouble of wiring the WTC with tons of explosives and trusted all these conspirators with this horrible secret, when all they needed were the planes crashing into them? In other words wasn't the enormity of the crime of two 767's crashing into the WTC enough?

2) If it's so unlikely that WTC 7 could be damaged, let alone collapse, since it was so far away, why then did the conspirators pick that building? Why, if it's such an unusual candidate?

Old March 8th, 2006 #195
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
What I want to know is:

1) How come the evil zoglings went to the trouble of wiring the WTC with tons of explosives and trusted all these conspirators with this horrible secret, when all they needed were the planes crashing into them? In other words wasn't the enormity of the crime of two 767's crashing into the WTC enough?
Remember that there was millions of gold that came up missing. If it were just airplanes then there would not have been a descrepancy. With the destruction of the buildings they could say most was destroyed... when actually it was removed beforehand.

Quote:
2) If it's so unlikely that WTC 7 could be damaged, let alone collapse, since it was so far away, why then did the conspirators pick that building? Why, if it's such an unusual candidate?
Cuz the building had tons of paperwork dealing with evidence of financial fraud that could've been used to prosecute people in high places... like jew friends of Silverstein, owner of WTC complex.

AE,

Another way to put this in the forefront is to make an issue of TAA dedicated to WTC/911. I could distro thousands and it'll be on the news all the time. This time instead of "they made fun of jew" it's "they say the WTC was a coverup"... something many already suspect. If that's the case more would be willing to go to the website.

In the issue for print and PDF we could include instructions on how to contact their congressperson and how to spread the word with urls to the videos.

Old March 8th, 2006 #196
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
Remember that there was millions of gold that came up missing. If it were just airplanes then there would not have been a descrepancy. With the destruction of the buildings they could say most was destroyed... when actually it was removed beforehand.
Missing gold? Did anyone check Arch Stanton's grave?

BTW, no one can answer any of my questions, what a surprise.

Old March 8th, 2006 #197
Joe Snuffy

Does anyone know where the intended destination was for the two planes that hit the towers?

How about the one they say hit the pentagon?

Old March 8th, 2006 #198
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
Oh I see. Now it's Kelly's Heroes. They blew the buildings for a few million in gold. After 1,000+ cumulative posts, this "theory" just now rears its preposterous head. Ho ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in Fl
Cuz the building had tons of paperwork dealing with evidence of financial fraud that could've been used to prosecute people in high places... like jew friends of Silverstein, owner of WTC complex.
Ah. You've got it all figured out. Tell me, if the evil conspirators were so omnipotent and could carry out the crime of the century with impunity, why in the FUCK wouldn't they just steal or otherwise shred/dispose of these "tons of paperwork"? Ever heard of Watergate?

Old March 8th, 2006 #199
News
Friendly

Yeah... we've ALL heard of "Watergate".

If, in the 70's, your run of the mill corrupt white politician had the means and the will to kill thousands and make buildings fall to dust to protect himself, we probably would not have.

I doubt if anyone suspects that 9-11 was a defensive measure. It wasn't meant to cover anything. New laws were passed, powers were gained, and a war started. It was clearly an act of aggression.

The gold part, if true, would be another smaller bird killed with the same stone.

Old March 8th, 2006 #200
MOMUS

Default hard times for the Debunker Krewe but they struggle on.

Fissile, Hate Dept. and Joe Snuffy, the valiant three who continue to defend the "Official Story". Say, did any of you actually watch the video?

Where is JP? We'd have a forum minyan of debunkers if he were here. I meant quorum.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread