Old March 11th, 2006 #321
blueskies
Banned

Default good stuff here videos and much more

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37441151&q=WTC

view the video above

http://www.st911.org/

White House Reality

In the autumnm of 2004 journalist Ron Susskind was told by a White House adviser that they saw "journalists as a part of the reality-based community. We are an Empire now and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality – we'll act again, creating other new realities."

Fortean Times UK
June 2005 – reader's letter

Old March 12th, 2006 #322
blueskies
Banned

Default Professor Steve Jones' Utah Seminar on Video

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/vid...eekers.org.wmv

Old March 12th, 2006 #323
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
I estimate that you and fiss have only managed only around 60 negative posts so far in this thread. Disruptive yes, but not nearly as bad as it was on the monster 911 thread of some weeks ago. Obviously you're lost for words without JP.
No, you Australian hayseed, if you'll scroll back you'll notice that before JP announced his departure I mentioned that the debate has been concluded, and my posts reflect that. We told you that all you deserved was scorn and ridicule, before JP left.

Old March 12th, 2006 #324
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Since you concluded your "debate" with such success, why don't you just go away now, pissant? What draws you to this thread?

Here's a suggestion, Hyman: how about you and Fizzle go enjoy yourselves a victory parade? March through the triumphal arch into your momma's kitchen and award yourselves the Golden Motzah-ball of Internet Courage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
No, you Australian hayseed, if you'll scroll back you'll notice that before JP announced his departure I mentioned that the debate has been concluded, and my posts reflect that. We told you that all you deserved was scorn and ridicule, before JP left.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old March 12th, 2006 #325
Shirt

Have you read T. Garret's observations in "Why Theologists Should Stay...." thread in opposing views forum?

He's another sharp-shooter, for sure.

Old March 13th, 2006 #326
Bernie

Quote:
I mentioned that the debate has been concluded, and my posts reflect that.
Your featherweight posts aren't worth reading. Let me tell you sport, this debate has only just begun. Gradually the 911 Hoax is getting traction in the mainstream. It's getting LOTS of traction in Universities. The BYU Prof and others are getting HUNDREDS of students to lectures and discussions. It's only a matter of time before someone on the inside starts to sing.

Old March 13th, 2006 #327
Burrhus
From the next paradigm

Default Waiting for the music.

Quote:
Your featherweight posts aren't worth reading. Let me tell you sport, this debate has only just begun. Gradually the 911 Hoax is getting traction in the mainstream. It's getting LOTS of traction in Universities. The BYU Prof and others are getting HUNDREDS of students to lectures and discussions. It's only a matter of time before someone on the inside starts to sing.
Let us pray that it is the fat lady who sings.

The jews are a problem--not our ONLY or SOLE problem, not responsible for EVERY problem faced by gentiles, not some ALL-POWERFUL race that we shouldn't bother trying to resist, not an EXCUSE for avoiding responsibilty for problems of our own making --but nonetheless, A REAL, SERIOUS PROBLEM.--Burrhus

Old March 13th, 2006 #328
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:
It's getting LOTS of traction in Universities. The BYU Prof and others are getting HUNDREDS of students to lectures and discussions.
There's a lot of bull shit politically correct nonsense that gets "traction in universities" also. So what.

Old March 13th, 2006 #329
Cthulhu

Wasn't it funny when I went off on Slevvy for acting the jew and he started going on and on about me being banned etc., and I kept hammering away until he suddenly announces his departure?

Wasn't a week temporary ban worth it?

It reminds me of school. We use to have the strap when I went though only a year or so after I left school corporal punishment was stopped. But you knew what would happen if you did certain things, acted in a certain manner, but sometimes it was worth it, and then you took your licks and everyone was satisfied, the matter was over and finished with.

What do you think of that Hate Dept.? The matter was over and finished.

Same with school yard fights, just the two of you squaring off and after the fisty-cuffs, there might be no greater love, but there was mutual respect. Each held their own ground. If there is an Aryan way, I learnt a great amount there, at my old Catholic high school.

You have the freedom to take your licks and remain true to yourself, and weigh the worth of a man by how he carries his own dignity. Lessons I seem to have lost somewhere over time, but I am beginning to remember. Maybe one day a world like that can be remade.

Old March 13th, 2006 #330
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Quote:
There's a lot of bull shit politically correct nonsense that gets "traction in universities" also. So what.
The bullshit is usually coming from the Sociology/Psychology/History/etc. department, not the Physics (or other hard sciences) department.

Old March 13th, 2006 #331
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up

Some of you may have already seen some of these videos on this topic, but for those of you who havent we have a 911 video available for viewing and a few others at:

http://kkkchat.com/videos.html
Loose Change 2nd Edition

Dialup users should have no problems viewing as they play directly off the servers. We will be loading more videos into our library soon.

Old March 13th, 2006 #332
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
What do you think of that Hate Dept.? The matter was over and finished.
"The matter was over and finished." Yeah, go ahead and keep making ponderous, flowery posts but keep pissing off the mods and your matter will be finished all right.

You sure JP dimed you? You sure about that?

Old March 13th, 2006 #333
Cthulhu

I don't know what dimed means, all I know is that you wandered over to another thread and for some reason thought that because I had been banned for taking Slevvy to task I was somehow questionable.

It seems you have taken your syncophantic worship of Slevvy to rather new lows. But what the hey, much as I now care. I've said my piece. You want to keep on being a facsimile of Slevvys cut piece, go for it. I doubt anyone else would want the role. Now I leave it to those interested in the WTC Demolitions and you to keep on getting on.

Have a good day!

Last edited by Cthulhu; March 14th, 2006 at 07:29 PM.

Old March 14th, 2006 #334
erich1776

Those faggy loose change creators suck nigg. The entire video is full of stupid nigg musick.

And they fall for the bait from the jews who created that retarded video "in plane site" which is full of disinformation about "pods", wire guided missles, etc.

And that one ugly kid looks like a sicilian mongrel. These fagboys have videos and appearances, the camera always has to be on them. Fucking homos.

And they put the blame on warmongering oilteers from texas.

Even a soft spoken guy like Steven Jones passively points to the filthy hook nosed kike.

Old March 14th, 2006 #335
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1776
Those faggy loose change creators suck nigg. The entire video is full of stupid nigg musick.

And they fall for the bait from the jews who created that retarded video "in plane site" which is full of disinformation about "pods", wire guided missles, etc.

And that one ugly kid looks like a sicilian mongrel. These fagboys have videos and appearances, the camera always has to be on them. Fucking homos.

And they put the blame on warmongering oilteers from texas.

Even a soft spoken guy like Steven Jones passively points to the filthy hook nosed kike.
Alll....righty....then! I'm sure everyone knows what you are talking about.

Old March 14th, 2006 #336
Hate Dept.
Banned

Thumbs up Number 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirt
And I can see that you and Fissle, et al, are still screaming nonsense from the Dark Ages.
You're one to talk. Enjoy your suspension!

Old March 15th, 2006 #337
Bernie

Quote:
We told you that all you deserved was scorn and ridicule, before JP left.
Who are 'we' exactly?

You, JP and Fissile?

The three stooges whose SOLE FUNCTION is to stifle, pollute, obstruct and otherwise prevent an interesting and lively debate as to what may have happened on 911 by a growing and in many cases, very able, group of skeptical critics.

These people are very much aware that ZOG is not entirely kosher. They suspect certain lies have been fed to the doped down, gullible population.

They know that what ZOG fears most of all is the general population finding out what really happened on 911.

They know ZOG will resort to using peanuts and fleas like you to pollute the internet with insults to discredit it as an alternative News source, spread disinformation and stifle discussion.

They also know that NOTHING would strenghten the cause of WN than the revelation that the criminal cabal of Israeli firsters inside the White House were responsible for the mass murder of THOUSANDS of New Yorkers on 911.

This is exactly what many of 'us' suspect.

So when 'we' see three stooges posting HUNDREDS of times in an attempt to shut down discussion on this subject, many of us start thinking that you aren't what you claim to be.

If I were a moderator on this forum, I'd shut you up for good.

Old March 16th, 2006 #338
Hate Dept.
Banned

Default moot point isn't it

Quote:
If I were a moderator on this forum, I'd shut you up for good.
B...F...D...

Old March 16th, 2006 #339
blueskies
Banned

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%2...olitionWTC.htm

Usually when the TV News media shows a controlled demolition of a building anywhere in the world, they NEVER forget to give the TV audience the "Full Picture" of the scene. They always give us a "Long Distance shot of the entire Tower scene". They may show us some "Zoomed in details" also , but they will never miss the opportunity to show you the "full picture" of the entire fall of the tower (or building). Every year the TV News media show us such demolition scenes of various buildings. I have never seen a TV Transmission which did not give the "Full Picture" - have you ?.

The "Photographic Nature of the Scene" would call for a "wide angle view" - so that the TV audience can see the tower falling in it's full length. But the Tower event of "September 11" turned out to be different !
And this was not because the long distance cameras were not in place to shoot the "Horizontal Long Distance Tower Scenes." Never in recorded world history had so many long distance cameras focused on the very same subject as between 9:00 AM and 10:30(?) on Sept. 11, 2001. Why then is the obvious long distance shoot of the WTC collapse so badly represented in the TV Transmissions ?

It totally contradicts the nature of the Tower Scene - does it not?!

The answer to this question is obvious: Someone in the "editing rooms" did not want to give us the "Full Picture"!

He has also found that the video soundtracks had been similarly manipulated to cover the sounds of the World Trade Center being demolished by explosives:

) In my video I will give evidence that the ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK had been changed and that which was shown on TV had been manipulated in many critical scenes related to the WTC Towers Collapse. I´m convinced that this SOUND TRACK manipulation was made in order to cover up the TRUE SOUND of the "EXPLODING BOMBS" inside WTC. a) The Video clips were often edited in a manner which did not include the SECONDS PRIOR to the Tower Collapse. Sound travels at a speed of circa 300 meters in a second. Had the original sound been played and shown on TV , then the TV viewers would have been able to calculate the distance and speed, and then afterwards concluded that it must have been EXPLODING BOMBS that were giving the loud noise, because the BOMB SOUND could be heard BEFORE the Tower collapse had visually begun.

b) Also I will show evidence that "Distorted Noise" from the "street" and loud noises from "Car Horns and Police Sirens" were later ADDED to the sound track of the "Tower Scenes" - so that no TV viewer could hear the loud noise from the bombs exploding inside the Buildings.

c)I will present several perfect videoclips from both "American TV", "Danish TV" and the "German TV" - which gives evidence that "distorted Sound PARTS," that did NOT belong to the "Tower Collapse-scenes," were in fact PLAYED along with these videoclips in order to CORRUPT the original sound of the factual "Tower event". I can be totally sure of all this since I have detected very specific "Horn and Siren" Police car SOUND - and discovered that this particular "SOUND Bite" was PLAYED along with BOTH the Collapse of the "North Tower" but also several hours later when the "7 WTC Building" fell down (later on the afternoon). In reality such a "repetition" of one particular sound bite - several hours later - would be statistical impossible!

Breaking NEWS (January 31, 2003) Just discovered by Henrik Melvang, Denmark

A New Video Discovery from "ABC?" - shows that a journalist man (and a female ABC-journalist!?) are running up the street - away from the WTC, and finally ends up hiding behind a car .

QUESTION: Why did they run away from the WTC ?

The Media showed this video on Sept.11 and told us all , that these persons on the video ran away from WTC because the Tower had just begun collapsing. That is a Lie !

FACT: They ran away because they heard an explosion and saw the dust cloud from this detonation taking place at STREET LEVEL.The dust cloud came from a bomb detonated at the Street Level (or below) - and certainly not from the falling Tower debris ! (Because at this point both towers were still standing)

MEDIA COVER UP: The media did not play the original soundtrack of these BOMBS being detonated. The Medias CENSORED both the PICTURES and the SOUND of this particular clip.

EVIDENCE: I have seen this "run away journalist clip" mixed into other WTC collapse sequences. Both ABC/CNN and many other TV stations made this fake-mix. That is EVIDENCE of FRAUD !
They are deliberately FAKING the video record and the TIMELINE of the WTC events !

PROOF: I found a special version of the Clip were the "editors" forgot to "cut away" in their "video mix" ,...... which mean that in a second or two at the end of the Clip,.....the camera is "panning from behind a Car," and in the direction from North towards South,..............and there you go: BOTH TOWERS are STILL Standing TALL !!

CONCLUSION:
They were NOT running away from falling Tower debris No, they ran away from,........ a Huge BOMB detonated at STREET LEVEL !

TIMELINE EVIDENCE # 2:
Another Clip with huge dustclouds from the PRIOR EXPLOSIONS at the WTC STREET LEVEL - also shows People running away from the WTC

MEDIA-MANIPULATION of videoclip #2 :Also this clip was FAKED by the MEDIA. They did not want the TV viewers to understand that this was an additional Street-Explosion.

This clip#2 showed a Dust cloud from a BOMB detonated at Street Level. But the medias mixed this clip ALONG with OTHER collapse Sequences - so that they FIRST showed the Tower collapsing with debris falling , and then they MIXED IN and "put in" the said "other Clip#2" along with their COLLAPSE sequences. (That is deliberately faking the evidence)

Consequence of this Manipulation: All the TV viewers were manipulated to believe that the people they saw running on the street were running away from the falling TOWER debris. But they were not
They were running away from a BOMB just being detonated at Streetlevel.

Old March 16th, 2006 #340
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1776
And they put the blame on warmongering oilteers from texas. Even a soft spoken guy like Steven Jones passively points to the filthy hook nosed kike.
I think that the business about the missiles is the weakest part in terms of proof. Weak enough they might have decided to keep it out. In my mind, the strongest part is all the stuff about demolitions.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread