Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2014 #2
Tiwaz

Default ADHD medications are drugs

This is very interesant thread! I know that in many countries, but most in USA are used, so call ''Medications'' for Attention Deficite Hyper Disoreder (ADHD)! Those medications are Desoxyn-Methamphetamine, Adderall-Amphetamine and Concerta-Methylphenidate! Those Medications are drugs as Speed and as last choice is Desoxyn, wich is Methamphetamine? Concerta is farmaceutical Cocaine! So I dont see here treatment, I see only how largest ADHD children are White and I see those children as future Drug addicts!

There is a lot of medications wich can help and much less harmful than those ''Medications'' for ''ADHD''. This is it, Drugs are very good way too for destroying one Nation or Race! I read about those medications and this is crime to give those drugs to children, for anything. Serbia only have Concerta-Methylphenidate or ''Cocaine for Kids'', no other Amphetamine based medication, but I just dont believe what they give to children.
So as well as Medias, Jews hold Farmacy Industry too! There is cure for everything, but no, they want to kill, not cure!

Last edited by Tiwaz; June 4th, 2014 at 04:27 AM.

Old June 6th, 2015 #3
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
This is very interesant thread! I know that in many countries, but most in USA are used, so call ''Medications'' for Attention Deficite Hyper Disoreder (ADHD)! Those medications are Desoxyn-Methamphetamine, Adderall-Amphetamine and Concerta-Methylphenidate! Those Medications are drugs as Speed and as last choice is Desoxyn, wich is Methamphetamine? Concerta is farmaceutical Cocaine! So I dont see here treatment, I see only how largest ADHD children are White and I see those children as future Drug addicts!

There is a lot of medications wich can help and much less harmful than those ''Medications'' for ''ADHD''. This is it, Drugs are very good way too for destroying one Nation or Race! I read about those medications and this is crime to give those drugs to children, for anything. Serbia only have Concerta-Methylphenidate or ''Cocaine for Kids'', no other Amphetamine based medication, but I just dont believe what they give to children.
So as well as Medias, Jews hold Farmacy Industry too! There is cure for everything, but no, they want to kill, not cure!
Interesting to note that when you take your pet to the veterinarian, the doctor treats the symptoms by administering the cure.

When you take your child tot he doctor, the doctor treats the symptoms, and fuck the cure.

My view is that there might be something out there which exists in today's children, that I am convinced (were it so) is a residual or after effect of the shit moms and dads put into their system... whether it be drungs, alcohol, or pharma... and it may mimic what is described as adhd, but...

...and I emphatically state... my overall view is that adhd is nothing more than an ass-spanking-deficit from a morally and ethically loving father, who also heaps more moral and ethical love than discipline, and who actually spends more than 5 minutes per day with his spawn... at an eye to eye level and on the child's grounds of understanding.

ADHD my ass... I cannot stress enough how important it is for the father to be there and to be actively engaged with his sons and daughters and draw the line and stand watch 24/7.

The Father...

Anything else is uncivilized!!!

Old May 17th, 2017 #4
carl_sebastian

There is no chemical cure for mental disorders. It has been shown that unmedicated people with adhd does not have any medical inbalance but their brains are still different, it is worth noting that no brainscan is ever used to verity any mental disorder for an individual.

https://psychcentral.com/news/2013/1...dhd/61512.html

Thread