Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2014 #921
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Another comment on a new blog post arguing on Matts behalf by Thomas Buhls.

Quote:
Spelunker said on May 14, 2014
I think what people have a problem with is your desire to alienate and re-segregate others who don’t wish to be alienated and segregated. In the end, your homeland cannot be a reality without displacing someone who doesn’t want to be displaced. How this would happen is purely speculation. It’s safe to say that it won’t happen voluntarily.
This is just one of many political problems that Christian morality not only can't address in a pro-white way, but makes impossible to solve. There are zero-sum games in biology. Race is a biological fact. Racially mixed populations always race mix eventually. If there's a white ethnostate devoted to preserving us as a unique race non-whites will have to leave. They won't want to leave, and I can't blame them for wanting to stay. Being around whites is better for most muds, we're the only people who are worse off in this relationship. That means forcing them out, regardless of their wants. Christians will cry and take pity on the muds. Christians will always stand in the way of strong racial defense.

Old May 14th, 2014 #922
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Third Matt From The Son said on May 11, 2014

The first Matt and the second Matt need to understand something: you have no right to question your church since those who preside over it draw their authority DIRECTLY from God. To question them is akin to questioning why the sun rises in the east. It just does.

Likewise, to question why the Son (of God) rises from the pulpit to command you to OBEY is blasphemous. Simply put, you two need to shut your traps and do what God tells you. And when your church leaders speak that IS God speaking, since His commands are channeled directly through them. It’s akin to a corporal or a lieutenant questioning a five star General over an order he’s just given. That just gets you sent to the brig!

So H*U*M*B*L*E yourselves, drop your hatred of negroes, and get work down at an inner city homeless shelter feeding pregnant black women and wayward crack-heads. Drop your racism! God loves all colors, especially the dark ones. After all, they’re the ones who’ve suffered the most.

Signed,

a white Christian who stands for Jesus
Okay, who here wrote this?
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old May 14th, 2014 #923
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
Okay, who here wrote this?
Satire or not? Real Christians write stupider things every day.

Old May 14th, 2014 #924
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
That's Christianity. There's no way to make it pro-white. Christians must help the poor, stupid and weak. That means muds.
The more you help them, the more of them there are. Hence, the more misery. It is mathematical then that more christianity = more misery.

They are simply fucked in the head. Why anyone would want anything to do with them is hard to explain. You have something better...why then do you throw in with something worse? Something truly sick? Something that exalts irrationality, weakness and ugliness?

Old May 15th, 2014 #925
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Why anyone would want anything to do with them is hard to explain. You have something better...why then do you throw in with something worse? Something truly sick? Something that exalts irrationality, weakness and ugliness?
Weak, irrational or ugly people stick with what they know.

Old May 15th, 2014 #926
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks to all who keep tracking this, please continue. We really can use someone (or, better, some two or some three or more) to track and post all interesting blips on the alt-fright or other anti- or merely non-VNN white racial scene.

Old May 15th, 2014 #927
Alex Linder
Administrator

My faith definitely is a more important aspect of my identity than my ethnic or familial identity. --Matt Parrott

http://www.tradyouth.org/2014/05/cha...me/#more-11760

That's why we don't want christians at VNN.

It shouldn’t be either/or.

The church was universalist from day one. Now it has the communications and transportation technology to make raceless spiritual universalism easier than ever before.

Keep trying to square the circle, though. It really seems to be working.

Old May 15th, 2014 #928
Alex Linder
Administrator

Gavin James Campbell on May 14, 2014 at 10:15 pm
It’s a sin because you can’t you love neighbour as yourself if you see you neighbour as part a race that’s inclined to stupidity, crime, and promiscuity. Or as a race that allegedly runs high finance and is secretly guiding world events. Or if you see your neighbour as part of a race whose mere presence is a threat to your existence. That somehow, by merely working for a living in your city, they’re part of a so-called “white genocide”. Perfect love casts out fear, so you can’t love your neighbour if he is a member of a race that you fear. And you do not love your neighbour when you insist that he be separated from you because of his race.

It’s a heresy because the Church Fathers are clear that there is only one human nature, and that Christ took that nature upon Himself in his Incarnation. So even if race exists (it doesn’t), then it can have absolutely no consequence to salvation. And because the Church Fathers are clear that men and women are made in the Image of God. The Human Being is the original Icon Not Made With Hands. To look upon people for their race (if it exists) is to be spiritually blind to that Image of God. We are not seeing our own sins and not judging our brother when we think that our brother is more inclined to sin because of their race.

There's only one human nature? Then how come we can predict behavior of different subspecies?

The Human Being is the original Icon Not Made With Hands. To look upon people for their race (if it exists) is to be spiritually blind to that Image of God. We are not seeing our own sins and not judging our brother when we think that our brother is more inclined to sin because of their race.

The crissy looks at a black man and sees God.

Old May 15th, 2014 #929
Alex Linder
Administrator

I would love to believe Parrott is engaged in a hilarious long-troll of the cult, but I fear that is not the case.

Old May 16th, 2014 #930
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I would love to believe Parrott is engaged in a hilarious long-troll of the cult, but I fear that is not the case.
Only two years back he was blogging like a Darwinist. He could have converted, I suppose. Just like he converted to Mormonism for a few months. Oh well, if the patriarchs won't go along with his schemes he can always convert again. What's next, Satanism, Odinism, maybe Hare Krishna?

Old May 16th, 2014 #931
Sam Emerson

Parrott still going against tradition and not shutting up, that bad boy.

http://www.tradyouth.org/2014/05/colonial-white-guilt/

My people have a right to exist. My people have a right to celebrate our heritage and identity. My people have a right to ensure our future existence. For positively any other identity aside from those of White Americans, our colonial sister nations, and our cousins in Western Europe, this assertion would be uncontroversial. And yet, for our people, it’s intuitively scandalous. Some even contend that the assertion is so vile, so immoral, that it’s intolerable “hate speech” of questionable legality. Others even claim that it’s so wicked that it amounts to outright heresy, and condemns one to eternal damnation.

This one doesn't have a chorus of Jesus retards responding, so they're being moderated or they've written Parrott off. Hope he writes them off, and soon.

Old May 16th, 2014 #932
Thad Charles
Master Race

Parrott wasn't bad when he was on the Voice of Reason network. He even had Kievsky on a couple of times. That was long time ago, as mentioned, and people change and in this case for the worst.

Old May 16th, 2014 #933
Sam Emerson

Joining this church was almost as big a screw up by the two Matts as Craig Cobb's armed patrol was. If they don't put their race first and shitcan the Orthodox church it's a bigger screw up because it will take them out of the fight forever.

Look at it like a Jew. When a new WN activist starts making waves the Jews start looking for a weakness, something they can use to discredit, lock up or shut up the WN. Ideally something that will shut them up or shut them down forever.

Did the Matts even do a basic google search on the priest or patriarch (or whatever) of the specific church they were joining before they put their souls in his fag loving liberal hands? Did they check the rules to see if they could switch churches within the Orthodox system if it didn't work out? (Turns out - no, they can't.) Did they think just one move ahead in the game? Of course not. How does this happen? How can two men who seem, in their writing, to be intelligent make such a rookie mistake? I mean, okay, Heimbach is young, but Parrott doesn't have that excuse.

So WNs, before setting out on any WN activist mission think about how the enemy could stop it. Don't make it so easy for the Jews.

Old May 17th, 2014 #934
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
If they don't put their race first and shitcan the Orthodox church it's a bigger screw up because it will take them out of the fight forever.

How can two men who seem, in their writing, to be intelligent make such a rookie mistake?
Even if they haven't made the best choices possible, they're giving some serious thought to their existential predicament. Thinking about one's mortality is unpleasant, and not solely dependent on intellectual ability. As we get older, the temporal balance shifts, and the existential burden is lightened.

A younger man is tempted to drive a harder bargain with fate. He hopes to save his immortal soul and his race.

An older man, whose personal balance of life is diminished, has less to lose by making an existential tradeoff. His pursuit of immortality is more easily transformed into an acceptance of the proposition that his race is his immortal soul, and that the sacrifice of his dwindling individual existence in pursuit of racial survival is his most viable means of pursuing immortality (i.e. avoiding permanent death).

The closer he gets to death, the less he cares about notions of personal salvation, and the less need he has for moral prescriptions (e.g. Rounder).

It's tempting to believe men get wiser as they get older. In my experience, age is sufficient unto itself. The same appears to be true with the manifestation of what appears to be courage.

If the above is true, the aging of our race could be a good thing.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; May 17th, 2014 at 01:22 AM.

Old May 17th, 2014 #935
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Only two years back he was blogging like a Darwinist. He could have converted, I suppose. Just like he converted to Mormonism for a few months. Oh well, if the patriarchs won't go along with his schemes he can always convert again. What's next, Satanism, Odinism, maybe Hare Krishna?
He's doing the David Myatt thing more than likely. Become a Christian monk then a Pagan priest then a Satanist priest/Occultist then an Islamist fanatic then become a middle-of-the-road writer on Greek philosophy.

It is a fundamental yearning for something greater than oneself and a need to not have to engage with difficult questions about humanity. After all when you use philosophical tropes and nonsense words as the basis and sum of your intellectual contribution then this tends to be what happens: you end up going through lots of different positions very quickly because you 'like' bits of them, but you want a party or an organization to direct your thinking.

Without that you simply act like a metaphorical anarchist running screaming 'I'm free' and throwing bombs at those you claimed were your friends yesterday.

You see it all the time on the far-left (they go through Orthodox Marxism --> Leninism --> Stalinism --> Maoism --> Eurocommunism --> Anarchist Communism in something like that order in my experience) and it is not surprising you'd see this kind of intellectual anemia on the radical right as well.

After all when you just play in your sandbox with 'ideas' with no empirical or factual basis then what do you expect is going to happen?

Your ideas evolve rapidly and without reference to reality, because there is no empirical check on them: instead you can indulge whatever flight of fancy you want.

Old May 17th, 2014 #936
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Thinking about one's mortality is unpleasant, and not solely dependent on intellectual ability. As we get older, the temporal balance shifts, and the existential burden is lightened.

A younger man is tempted to drive a harder bargain with fate. He hopes to save his immortal soul and his race.

An older man, whose personal balance of life is diminished, has less to lose by making an existential tradeoff. His pursuit of immortality is more easily transformed into an acceptance of the proposition that his race is his immortal soul, and that the sacrifice of his dwindling individual existence in pursuit of racial survival is his most viable means of pursuing immortality (i.e. avoiding permanent death).
Is there a correlation between age and loss of religious faith in men? I've seen the opposite in women.

There's nothing stopping a WN from believing in a religion that offers hope of immortality and is compatible with his racial knowledge. I still suspect that Matt Parrott is driven by more practical concerns, trying to hijack an existing tradition for WN purposes.

I brought up their ages because they seem completely naive, which I wouldn't expect from anyone over thirty.

Old May 17th, 2014 #937
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
After all when you just play in your sandbox with 'ideas' with no empirical or factual basis then what do you expect is going to happen?

Your ideas evolve rapidly and without reference to reality, because there is no empirical check on them: instead you can indulge whatever flight of fancy you want.
I've read quite a few blog posts by Matt Parrott and he's the more practical of the two. If he's serious about this (and his contradictory response to the Orthodox church's orders is lacking in seriousness) he's trying to square the circle as Alex says. It's impossible, so he's not making a lot of sense as he tries to bargain with his foes.

Heimbach has become more mystical and stuck in the clouds over time, and has obeyed the church's gag order. He could go either way.

Old May 17th, 2014 #938
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
I've read quite a few blog posts by Matt Parrott and he's the more practical of the two. If he's serious about this (and his contradictory response to the Orthodox church's orders is lacking in seriousness) he's trying to square the circle as Alex says.
They probably joined the Orthodox Church (I am obviously assuming they joined one of the Russian/Eastern European branches of Orthodoxy) originally because they confused Orthodoxy's radical Russian nationalism inside Russia itself with the wing of the Orthodox Church that operates in the USA, which is like any other brand of Christianity.

It sucks nigger cock and then asks jewry to fuck it up the arse just like John Hagee.

Quote:
It's impossible, so he's not making a lot of sense as he tries to bargain with his foes.
Anyone trying to reconcile theology with the world in general usually doesn't make much sense, while anyone trying to reconcile theology with practical politics just sounds like they are gibbering.

Quote:
Heimbach has become more mystical and stuck in the clouds over time, and has obeyed the church's gag order. He could go either way.
That is why the Third Reich brutally enforced its dictum suppressing 'Political Christianity': in other words religious ideas, individuals and/or organizations who opposed the state (which was the expression of national consciousness) since they were held to be political subversives merely cloaking their subversive activities in religious garb.

The 'Church leadership' needs to go the way of the jews come the rise of nationalism.

Old May 17th, 2014 #939
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
There's nothing stopping a WN from believing in a religion that offers hope of immortality and is compatible with his racial knowledge.
Actually, there is something stopping it; Logic.

Men are physical manifestations of genes. Those genes are held in common by members of the same race. The race is therefore the immortal aspect of the man. Any man who believes he has access to immortality except through racism is a race traitor by definition.

Old May 17th, 2014 #940
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I've read quite a few blog posts by Matt Parrott and he's the more practical of the two. If he's serious about this (and his contradictory response to the Orthodox church's orders is lacking in seriousness) he's trying to square the circle as Alex says. It's impossible, so he's not making a lot of sense as he tries to bargain with his foes.

If Parrott were serious, he'd simply invent his own religion. Many have done that and succeeded. It takes a certain type, but Parrott is certainly glib enough to fool potential followers.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread