VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default White Baby Burned Alive by Insane Nigger Bitch

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...white-six.html

"..Investigators said last week Levi's mother told them two unknown men came to her trailer and began beating on the door. She told police she was sprayed in the face with a substance she believed to be mace. She ran to get away from her attackers then circled back to find her son missing.
Officers began immediately searching the area and called in additional officers from the Natchitoches Police Department, Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s 0ffice, Louisiana State Police and Northwestern State University Police Department. Natchitoches Fire Department was called to the scene to check the mother out.*

No description of the men was ever released.."

Not much is being told re motive, or the negress who did the actual burning alive of this White baby.

I saw this on the internet but not on any news program or in any newspaper.

"..Louisiana Fire Marshal's Office along with the Natchitoches Police Department arrested Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, 25.* She has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Levi Cole Ellerbe.* Ellerbe had been set on fire and was discovered off of Breda Avenue in Natchitoches.."

I do wonder if this is a revenge killing, such as you see MS-13 doing over drugs and whatnot. Maybe horribly murdering the child was a way to hurt the parents.

Or it was simply 'get Whitey' night for some feral niggers.

Regardless, they don't charge niggers with hate crimes no matter what, even when yelling anti-White racial slurs during their attacks, or when being caught having made many anti-White comments on social media, they claim it 'had nothing to do' with the motive for their overkilling and torture-killing of Whites.

Notice the difference of course: if a White person so much as hits a Black person and says 'nigger' while doing it---even if the nigger has just raped their wife and stolen their wallet---they'd be charged with some sort of egregious racially motivated attack.

But burning a little White baby alive? Meh, in clown-world.

How many more of these stories before people decide it's enough? They want to remove White statues 'cuz harmful to society', cuz 'it promotes hate'...but you can promote the hatred of Whites 24/7 and nobody bats an eyelash no matter what happens as a result.

That's the measure of your society: do you let people kill your children? If the answer is yes then you have been mentally circumcised to the point of no return.

Old July 25th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Was the mom a coalburner though, or a wigger who hungout and delt drugs to niggers?

Old July 25th, 2018 #3
Susan

This is disgusting no doubt. The sheboon who has been arrested has a lengthy criminal record as the newspaper staff recognized her name I read on one of the sites. She has a string of "failures to appear" so don't know the relevance of that.

This has to have more to it than what we know so far. Right now it could go in any of a number of directions. If the mother had no involvement with the crime, then we need to push for hate crime charges.

I called the Natchitoches Police Dept. this morning at 318-352-8101 and asked to speak with someone. Interestingly, the woman I spoke with was a boon, and I was very up front about why I was calling. She transferred me to a voicemail for (probably a detective) leaving a message...so I did. I left my name and phone number even if they just said that no additional info would be given out. I really don't expect a call back especially if the person retrieving the message is black. I did state that if the nigra killed the baby, then hate crime charges should be filed since all a White has to do is look cross eyed at a non White for hate crime charges to be filed.

Interestingly, most of the comments on a forum indicate something is fishy with mom's story.

We shall see.

Thanks for the story Emily.

Old July 25th, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This is disgusting no doubt. The sheboon who has been arrested has a lengthy criminal record as the newspaper staff recognized her name I read on one of the sites. She has a string of "failures to appear" so don't know the relevance of that.

This has to have more to it than what we know so far. Right now it could go in any of a number of directions. If the mother had no involvement with the crime, then we need to push for hate crime charges.

I called the Natchitoches Police Dept. this morning at 318-352-8101 and asked to speak with someone. Interestingly, the woman I spoke with was a boon, and I was very up front about why I was calling. She transferred me to a voicemail for (probably a detective) leaving a message...so I did. I left my name and phone number even if they just said that no additional info would be given out. I really don't expect a call back especially if the person retrieving the message is black. I did state that if the nigra killed the baby, then hate crime charges should be filed since all a White has to do is look cross eyed at a non White for hate crime charges to be filed.

Interestingly, most of the comments on a forum indicate something is fishy with mom's story.

We shall see.

Thanks for the story Emily.
TY for calling them up, Whites don't put pressure on law enforcement or media to care about us.

Squeaky wheels get the grease, and niggers are squeaking all the time over their grown men being killed while in the middle of a robbery, for instance, while Whites really don't do much direct activism for their own.

I agree re the mom's story but it may turn out they just did it to do it, like the little boy killed with the blowtorch--just a crazy nigger lesbian wanting to kill a White male child.

Good on u for taking that initiative.

I hate this world we live in. We could've had it all, as Adele would say, lol, but instead they get to lie, kill us, and destroy our lives to create the shitworld we are in right now. It's disgusting and doesn't have to be this way.

Old July 26th, 2018 #5
Susan

I hate this world/country too Emily. If there were some place to get away from the unrelenting onslaught of this toxic, malignant hatred of all things White, I'd sure like to know where, short of just hiding out in your own home. Garrett said he spends a lot of time out on the water, and I'm sure there are a lot of us who go deep into the wilderness just to avoid the unbelievable stress of living in this jew f*cked country.

You know things are unspeakably horrible for Whites when you realize that one single word--nigger--holds all of us hostage, and its utterance has the power to ruin our lives in every meaningful way.

Good grief... One word. And that word represents the absolute worst of the worst in this world.

But White babies can be kidnapped and set on fire and no one considers it even newsworthy.

We need to follow this crime closely to see what shakes out, and if we need to further contact the local law enforcement.

One thing is certain: the jews won't touch this unless there is some angle they can play against Whitey.

Thread