Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2006 #21
James Hawthorne

Thumbs up Two Greats On VNN

I was just able to listen to the archive stream ... Glenn is an inspiration, Geoff is just plain talented - Thank goodness they both are on VNN :cheers:

VNN Media

Old January 28th, 2006 #22
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor of Racial Cleansing
I'm not here to attack you personally, Rounder, just the idea of running as a Rep or Dem. First off, you lost those two political races, so that's circumstantial evidence right there that your message was not plausible at all to authentic Democrats and Republicans, or you would have won. Two parties, two tries, two losses. Real Democrats don't stand for what we believe in, nor do real Republicans. At least, not as a whole. And it's the whole that matters, when it comes to winning. Be honest and straight-forward in your political aspirations Rounder. Run as a candidate for the White Freedom Party or as an independent. Jews are the ones that hide behind the labels "Democrat" and "Republican" nowadays, not honest white men.
So, when will you be running or supporting the WFP? You got my my vote, boy. Hell, I'll take a couple hundred shekels for TAA if you can't do that "Two parties, two tries, two losses" shit.

"Be honest and straight-forward", PRC. How much have you contributed to VNN and TAA? My guess is a big fat nothing.

And Geoff...who was caller "Frank"? Hangs out in strip bars talking to white women who goes with niggers, he says. The whole thing sounds contrived to me and I don't trust it. What white man hangs around in strip bars?

Doggett calls in and gets the bums rush, fuck you guys. You used Rounder to promote your show but in my opinion it was pathetic as hell.

Gimme the pro's! Goyfire with Alex, Agis and Chain. Everything else is bullshit!

Old January 28th, 2006 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
So, when will you be running or supporting the WFP? You got my my vote, boy. Hell, I'll take a couple hundred shekels for TAA if you can't do that "Two parties, two tries, two losses" shit.

"Be honest and straight-forward", PRC. How much have you contributed to VNN and TAA? My guess is a big fat nothing.

And Geoff...who was caller "Frank"? Hangs out in strip bars talking to white women who goes with niggers, he says. The whole thing sounds contrived to me and I don't trust it. What white man hangs around in strip bars?

Doggett calls in and gets the bums rush, fuck you guys. You used Rounder to promote your show but in my opinion it was pathetic as hell.

Gimme the pro's! Goyfire with Alex, Agis and Chain. Everything else is bullshit!
Now, now Steve, no talk show ever pleased everybody. It's a freakin miracle thanks to Stan, that we even have one. Geoff was nice enough to let me run my mouth on his show show, and I appreciate it. Geoff also comes across as highly intelligent and capable. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised.

That fellow "Frank" obviouly has a problem with getting a good White woman, so I gave him some advice. But you're right, strip bars aren't the best place to find one.

We're "moving" Steve. And I fully expect you to continue your generous support. No quit. No surrender. Full steam ahead.

Old January 28th, 2006 #24
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

::::yawn::::

Old January 28th, 2006 #25
Professor of Racial Cleansing...

Quote:
fuck you guys
A bright turd like yourself ought to run on the Democrat ticket. I'm sure you'll win.

Old January 28th, 2006 #26
Rounder

I'd like to see radio talk shows featuring nigger and hispanic spokesmen going one-on-one with a VNN spokesman. And with a referee to prevent too many interruptions/filibustering by any one side.

Mud asks a question. VNN'er answers, then asks mud one. Mud answers, then asks VNN'er one. Back and forth like that for the 1-hour show.

3-4 basic rules to insure a fair, equal, and coherent debate.

We could find them at black/hispanic college fraternities and campus "civil rights" groups. Also, from NAACP, LaRaza and other minority racist organizations. Just email them and ask.

White leaders speaking directly and publicly with minority leaders without jewish interference and sabotage. An idea who's time has come. And I'm talking serious debates. Our objective is to educate minorities about jews and ZOG, and to establish agreements and understandings as to why we oppose jews, ZOG, New World Order, etc. And why they should too.

These shows can potentially spread like wildfire, especially among minorities, but increasingly among Whites as well.

Whatchathink Geoff, Stan, Agis, Alex, Chain and all loyal VNN'ers ?? Constructive comments welcomed. This is an activism thread.

Old January 28th, 2006 #27
windmaster

you should be able to enlist persons right here in the forums

Old January 28th, 2006 #28
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by windmaster
you should be able to enlist persons right here in the forums
Excellent observation, windmaster. Our radio hosts should post an advertisement in the opposition forum for minority radio talk show guests.

Old January 28th, 2006 #29
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I'd like to see radio talk shows featuring nigger and hispanic spokesmen going one-on-one with a VNN spokesman. And with a referee to prevent too many interruptions/filibustering by any one side.

Mud asks a question. VNN'er answers, then asks mud one. Mud answers, then asks VNN'er one. Back and forth like that for the 1-hour show.

3-4 basic rules to insure a fair, equal, and coherent debate.

We could find them at black/hispanic college fraternities and campus "civil rights" groups. Also, from NAACP, LaRaza and other minority racist organizations. Just email them and ask.

White leaders speaking directly and publicly with minority leaders without jewish interference and sabotage. An idea who's time has come. And I'm talking serious debates. Our objective is to educate minorities about jews and ZOG, and to establish agreements and understandings as to why we oppose jews, ZOG, New World Order, etc. And why they should too.

These shows can potentially spread like wildfire, especially among minorities, but increasingly among Whites as well.

Whatchathink Geoff, Stan, Agis, Alex, Chain and all loyal VNN'ers ?? Constructive comments welcomed. This is an activism thread.
Sure, good idea. But I think the VNN Representative would first need to be invited to the University by a club of some sort.

Old January 29th, 2006 #30
White Dragon

Default Good Show

Good show Geoff ... Here is an idea .. I really like the Quickie Shows .. maybe you could do say a couple of 15 minute shows in the week and a long one on Friday ?

Old January 29th, 2006 #31
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Show length

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon
Good show Geoff ... Here is an idea .. I really like the Quickie Shows .. maybe you could do say a couple of 15 minute shows in the week and a long one on Friday ?
Yes, I'd love to. But it takes me about a full week to formulate, write, and edit an 15 or 30 minutes show.

That is I like to write an original composition and present that to the listeners. I really can't produce more than one such broadcast each week.

Currently the first 30 Minutes of each live show is that written compostion, the second 1/2 hour are odds and ends from news or random thoughts.

So, anyway, my brain is just not creative enough to create more than one original show each week.

Old February 1st, 2006 #32
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Yes, I'd love to. But it takes me about a full week to formulate, write, and edit an 15 or 30 minutes show.

Folks just don't realize how much work can go into a little bit of media. They watch TV or listen to radio without understanding the pre-production work and all the people involved in producing a show. They watch someone like Leno without knowing that many writers worked on those little 5 minute monologues.

Thread