Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2012 #361
Anthony Lynch
Banned

I will "thank the troops" when they turn their guns on the traitors in DC, not for running off to fight jew wars. There's nothing honorable in being used as a jew pawn to expand israeli borders.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #362
Simmon

Me personaly, I could care less what an armchair warrior thinks of our Military vets. Nine times out of ten they are all talk. Big bark, no bite.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #363
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
I will "thank the troops" when they turn their guns on the traitors in DC, not for running off to fight jew wars. There's nothing honorable in being used as a jew pawn to expand israeli borders.
I think all of the amutees at Walter Reed would tell you different. Have some fucking respect.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #364
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
Me personaly, I could care less what an armchair warrior thinks of our Military vets. Nine times out of ten they are all talk. Big bark, no bite.
Yeah bro! USA! USA! I'm gonna go kill me some Ay-rabs now!

Old December 23rd, 2012 #365
Simmon

Thought I heard a little bit of squeaking just then. another armchair comando.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #366
Anthony Lynch
Banned

"thank the troops" is a media sound bite. Its about as kwanish as it gets.

Dont get mewrong, i'm deeply sympathetic to the veterans maimed in jew wars, but how can I "thank" them?

Thank you for being a jew tool?
Thank you for blowing yourself up on behalf of ZOG?

Get real. I will thank then when they put White america first! When they turn on the enemy in DC. I will not only "thank them" I will load my pistol and fight aside them.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #367
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Simmon, I don't know about you,. bur I hate these armchair commandos.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #368
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
Thought I heard a little bit of squeaking just then. another armchair comando.
Naw, you're right. I'm a pussy because I'm smart enough not to volunteer to fight a proxy war for Israel. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #369
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Naw, you're right. I'm a pussy because I'm smart enough not to volunteer to fight a proxy war for Israel. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
My husband'd Great Great grandfather served.

His great grandfather served.

His grandfather served.
And my husband served.

And fuck you.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #370
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

So what? My generations were farmers, laborers, skilled craftsmen and clandestine guerrilla fighters.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #371
Simmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
What makes you a pussy is you talkin shit.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #372
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Talkin' shit? How so?

Old December 23rd, 2012 #373
Hunter Morrow

I was in the military and I never thanked anybody else for being in it and I always felt awkward hearing the "Thank you for serving our country" b.s.

The wars are deeply unpopular and were sub 50 percent support for my enlistment. At the end of it I saw what a fuckin' farce it was and that not only is the military not any better than the "civilians" it is in many ways inferior.

Towards the end of it I mockingly thanked every prick in uniform I saw.

Almost nobody is direct infantry, anyhow, the jobs people think of when they have their jerkoff Medal of Honor daydreams. If you thank a soldier in the airport you might as well walk up to the Burger King counter and do the same.

At least Burger King is honest work.

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; December 26th, 2012 at 01:45 AM.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #374
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I was in the military and I never thanked anybody else for being in it and I always felt awkward hearing the "Thank you for serving our country" b.s.

The wars are deeply unpopular and were sub 50 percent support for my enlistment. At the end of it I saw what a fuckin' farce it was and that not only is the military not any better than the "civilians" it is in many ways superior.

Towards the end of it I mockingly thanked every prick in uniform I saw.

Almost nobody is direct infantry, anyhow, the jobs people think of when they have their jerkoff Medal of Honor daydreams. If you thank a soldier in the airport you might as well walk up to the Burger King counter and do the same.

At least Burger King is honest work.
Did you ever seen your best friends face blown apart? You ever have a child die in your arms? Did you ever see old mam raped , didn't think so the streets?...

Old December 23rd, 2012 #375
Hunter Morrow

Why thank people who were at best dupes and at worst are villains? It is like thanking somebody who used to abuse heroin for cleaning up.

See that stuff? Helped it happen and saw plenty of amputees and other damage cases. Should make you hate the military more, not see it as some heroic nonsense.

Like I said, the overwhelming majority of the military is not combat arms. They do routine task like clean the laundry and put gasoline in tanks. Your typical military member is nothing more than an employee at a hotel.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #376
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Did you ever seen your best friends face blown apart? You ever have a child die in your arms? Did you ever see old mam raped , didn't think so the streets?...
That's in the job description. It's an ALL VOLUNTEER military for fuck's sake. If you don't want to experience that, don't join the military, it's as simple as that.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #377
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Do you love your freedom?

Old December 23rd, 2012 #378
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

My freedom to stuff my guts with Big Macs 24 hours a day while watching millionaire negros toss a ball through a hoop on the zogbox? I loathe the kwannish definition of freedom.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #379
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Is that why I should thank the troops? Because they are securing my freedom by killing the enemies of jewry?? What sense does that make? Freedom is an illusion when the White race is being genocided by the jews!!

When the military turns their guns on the traitors in DC, I will join them 100%. Until that day comes I will keep a close eye on them in case the tyrants in DC send a bunch of nigger soldiers to squash any secessionist movements or pro White militia in civilian White America.

I suggest you do the same.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #380
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
Is that why I should thank the troops? Because they are securing my freedom by killing the enemies of jewry?? What sense does that make? Freedom is an illusion when the White race is being genocided by the jews!!

When the military turns their guns on the traitors in DC, I will join them 100%. Until that day comes I will keep a close eye on them in case the tyrants in DC send a bunch of nigger soldiers to squash any secessionist movements or pro White militia in civilian White America.

I suggest you do the same.
You should thank them for beinng able to speak freely on this forum. Think about that dicklock!

Thread