Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2014 #1
White Winger

Default Hurricane Carter DEAD

The biggest pathologically lying,racist nigger devil in the 100+year history of boxing( next to Muhomo Ali-ar,Don King ), has finally assumed room temperature - at least 47 years too late for the White VICTIMS of this thing,and his two equally racist nigger partners.

Naturally, the WHITE VICTIMS will remain totally forgotten - barely,if at all,mentioned - while the press,political figures,celebrities of all stripes( Everyone involved with the making of that satanic 1999, one-sided "movie" ), and other Leftist Whites with Racial Stockholme Syndrome, ( who knee-jerk assume that any niggerk that's been found guilty of murder is ipso facto innocent,no matter how overwhelming,and 100% solid the evidence )has been railroaded by will slobber the same old jew-Leftist propaganda, the same litany of Leftist horseshit:

Innocent,
White racism,
Railroaded by the justice system,
how "great" a boxer he would have been,
how wonderful,charming,loving,charismatic,intelligent,et al, he was,
and worse....

And few,if any,will tell the truth about that devil in the papers,TV( espn ) and radio.The Internet will,hopefully,be full of the likes of us replying in the comments sections of articles galore,praising the devil, and the only area of freedom for Us to set the shitheads straight.

Cal Deal has done probably more than any individual,to prove not only how 100% guilty it was,but how rotten to the core and a pathological liar and thug it was,for it's entire life!

Last edited by White Winger; April 20th, 2014 at 07:24 PM.

Old April 20th, 2014 #2
The Bobster
Banned

Fifteen years ago, a cab driver told me this nigger was innocent. I asked him how this could be so, since I lived in the same area as this nigger when he committed the murders and I knew he was guilty as hell. The cabbie said he knew the nigger was innocent because he saw it in a movie.

Last edited by The Bobster; April 20th, 2014 at 08:51 PM.

Old April 20th, 2014 #3
bobmcharris
Banned

Hazel Loretta Tanis

Quote:
Murder victim. Hazel Tanis was a patron at the Lafayette Bar in Paterson New Jersey on June 17 1966 when it was robbed by two men. Mrs. Tanis and two other people in the bar were shot. She died of her wounds on July 14, 1966. Middleweight boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter was twice convicted of these murders. ."
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...r&GRid=8201719

Quote:
1. Hazel Tanis was hit by four .32 slugs and a shotgun blast as she cowered in the corner of the bar. She survived until July 14, 1966. Mrs. Tanis was shot in the throat, stomach, intestine, spleen and left lung. Her arm was shattered by shotgun pellets. "Her stomach area was a mess, just a total mess," said her daughter Barbara. "She was all blown up. It was an ugly, horrible sight." [Obituary]

2. Willie Marins had been sitting at the bar talking with Bob Nauyoks. He turned to see a gun pointed directly at his face and remembered seeing smoke coming out of the nozzle. He had been shot in the head. The bullet entered his left temple and went through his eye cavity, blinding his left eye. It exited through the middle of his forehead. He passed out but later told a friend he had played dead. Marins died in 1973.

3. Fred "Cedar Grove Bob" Nauyoks never got his foot off the bar stool. A .32 slug was fired into his head and severed his brain stem, causing instantaneous death. His arm remained on the bar -- a cigarette burning between his fingers.

4. Jim Oliver, the bartender, apparently threw an empty beer bottle at the intruders and turned away from them. He was hit in the back with a blast from a 12 gauge shotgun, which severed his spinal cord, killing him. "The bartender was snapped in half by that shotgun charge," said Carl Matonak, a juror in the 1967 trial.
http://www.graphicwitness.com/carter/victims.html

Last edited by bobmcharris; April 21st, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

Old April 20th, 2014 #4
SaraT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Fifteen years ago, a cab driver told me this nigger was innocent. I asked him how this could be so, since I lived in the same area as this nigger when he committed the murders and I knew he was guilty as hell. The cabbie said he knew the nigger was innocent because he saw it in a movie.
The movie "The Hurricane" is a wonderful teaching tool... it is chock full of easily demonstrable lies of commission and omission that shows exactly how Hollywood "creates reality".

Old April 20th, 2014 #5
Joe_Smith

This is the story of the Hurricoon
He killed 4 people and the Jews are to blame
.32 bullets and 12 gauge were under his seat
5 different alibis and 2 black jurors couldn't stop the heat
Even the niggers knew he pulled the trigger
But Dylan, Levy and Hirsch lied with ethnic vigor

Hurricoon then beat his fundraiser til she was almost dead
After 2 convictions the kike Sarokin let him loose, enough said
Later Jews made a agit-prop movie to play with your head
They invent controversies to use groids against white men

Old April 21st, 2014 #6
White Winger

Naturally,every TV "news" show - yes,even FOX - has done the textbook,BULLSHIT segment on it's passing, the predictable propaganda,not a single mention of it's true ,evil self.

Tags
bob dylan, nigger killer, nigger on white, rubin carter

Thread