Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2013 #21
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Note how the "media" just reports the facts of the story with no drama, no call for this or that, no quoting experts, etc. The Utopian "media" just wants this story to be forgotten about. This family would have been a presented to the public as the future or America. Mixed race child (nigger-spix), adopted by self-rightious parents, devout believers in Utopian Theology, both parents educated and professionals in psychology, maybe a jew "husband" (married?), living in the land of diversity San Francisco Bay Area, the nigger-spix child likely had access to numerous Utopian outreach programs, ... And in this ideal environment, the nigger-spix child murdered his parents of smoking dope and hanging out a OWS gatherings, more Utopian cause.

Who doubts the parents of the killer nigger-spix hobby was self-rightiously lecturing other on how they were superiors to because they adopted a nigger-spix and were going to prove to the world that is was all about environment.

And STILL, not picture of the killer niggers-spix.

Oakland boy who killed parents sentenced

Quote:
An Oakland teenager who murdered the parents who adopted him and tried to burn their bodies in their car said Friday he didn't want the forgiveness of his victims' families.

None was forthcoming.

"I'm sorry for the crime that I committed," 16-year-old Moses Kamin said, moments before an Alameda County judge sentenced him to 25 years to life in prison. "I hope none of you forgive me for my crime. I know you all think of me as a monster or something else. ... I'm just going to fade away. I hope none of you remember me ever again."

Kamin was 15 when he strangled his mother, Susan Poff, 50, and father, Robert Kamin, 55, last January at the family's home on Athol Avenue near Lake Merritt in Oakland.

Charged as an adult, Kamin pleaded guilty in December to first-degree murder for killing his father and second-degree murder for killing Poff.

Before Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Horner pronounced sentence in his Oakland courtroom, relatives of the victims expressed bewilderment that Kamin would kill the two people closest to him.

"Moses, you made a choice to embrace evil," said David Poff, Poff's brother. "I ask you to look for the goodness that is in this world."

Teresa Poff, another sibling, said, "Moses, what will you do now? You killed the only two people who loved you."

Robert Kamin was a clinical psychologist for inmates at the San Francisco County Jail. Poff worked for the San Francisco Department of Public Health as a physician assistant.

The teen told police he argued with Poff on Jan. 26, 2012, over being suspended from his charter school for using marijuana. Authorities say he was also facing expulsion.

After killing Poff by choking her with his hands and a shirt, he hid her body in a room and waited in the dark for his father to return home, police said.

The teen, who stands 5 feet 9 and weighs 200 pounds, grabbed his father from behind and strangled him as well, covering his head with a plastic bag and sitting on him, said Deputy District Attorney Stacie Pettigrew.

Authorities believe he used a chokehold that he learned at a martial arts school.

The boy hid the bodies in the back of his family's car parked on the street and tried to set the vehicle on fire, police said.

His attorney, Assistant Public Defender Drew Steckler, said the slayings were "heinous, horrible and unforgivable," and that his client had no explanation for why they occurred. "I hope he searches his soul and finds an answer," Steckler said.

The defense attorney said Kamin has dissociative disorder as a result of childhood trauma he endured while living with his birth mother and while being shifted from one foster home to another. Those issues figured significantly in what happened, he said.

But Pettigrew said the defense's theory was contrived and that Kamin had simply acted out violently for reasons that had nothing to do with his troubled past.

Old May 29th, 2014 #22
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

anti-White scum Elliot Rodger kills 7 in drive-by shooting - "I will slaughter every single blonde slut I see"

The story of the mongrel-chink Virgin Killer has some elements that this thread documents.

The Virgin Killer was basically a product of the Utopian ideal: multiracial, multicultural, jew hollywood fuck lifestyle, had a psychologist, living in hyper liberal diversity loving collage town (75% White though), father setting example by remarrying a second wife of another race and culture, etc

Well in this thread is documented who another variation on the Utopian ideal them exploded in the face of hyper liberal know it alls when their adopted nigger buck murdered them. See post #17 for an analysis of the this Utopian ideal.

Unfortunately for the Utopians, in this incident, no gun was used by the nigger "teen" to kill his White adopted parents so there is nothing for the jew "media" to focus on.

BTW, it also seems that the jew "media" is still trying to hide the race of the killer nigger teen. There still seem to be no picture if the nigger killer. This is the best the jew "media" is going to provide.

Maybe somebody could put child picture of treycoon or maybe obongo in the censored space.

Tags
death by empathy, ha-ha, nigger killer, nigger on "liberal", nigger on sjw, nigger on white

Thread