Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default What do you think about "Adam's Bible" published by Frank Weltner ?

History of it . . . . .

Frank Weltner ( librarian of the "Jew Watch" website ) published it back in 2004 . . .

The text proclaims to come from a man called Michael Worley of Des Arc Missouri.

. . a "man of visions" , as it is named in the vernacular . . .

He wrote the text of what became known as "Adam's Bible".

Weltner himself is a native to St. Louis , Missouri .

He even once had a radio show there.

- - - - - - -

Concerning the content of "Adam's Bible" . . .

It is supposed to be for the European peoples only.

It goes into racial theology and reveals ancient secrets about the so-called "Serpent Seed" . . . .

It proclaims the Aryan as the only race made in the image of god.

. . while others are "corrupted". . .

. . even though , as is said , they can live exemplary lifes though . . .

Yet they are not the holy race , as the text claims.
- - - - - - -

I find it interesting . . .

For the record , the text also claims that ancient religious scriptues have / had been altered to hide the Aryan's divinity . . .

Wow. .

Should the text be close to the truth , I wonder what the future might bring . . .

You can read it here.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060211...agenumbers.pdf

. . or here . . .

http://www.theamericanbible.com/

An excerpt from the book . . .

Quote:
Chapter 15

The Lord's Chastisement of The Mongols for their Evil Sins Against the Sons of Adam:

Woe to the Rosichian tribes in the Mongolian steppes, for their fornications with the daughters of Russia shall be brought low, and the sons of Adam who live therein shall no longer fear for their women's virginity in the face of their military might.
And the celebration of the Night of Love shall end in all of Russia, for no one shall be absolved of lust by pagan gods, yet the men and girls shall be fruitful and shall multiply, so that my breath shall blow across the skies with great force, stronger than the Norse winds frolicking inside the winter's coldest edges.
Behold my words, for Mongolia and the Tartar Lands are laid waste and brought to silence, and the ponies no longer seek the dead goat in raucous holidays.
Instead, the people squat in huge tents watching television sets, soft as a pillow, unable to even climb atop their horses, for I have made them gluttonous and fat with the ridiculous cuisine of the supermarkets, yea, even into the prairies where the bubonic rats and foxes scurry through the over-grazed grasses and all is readying itself for a new desert, devoid of all life except for snakes and insects and the occasional fox.
The governor of the Mongols is unable to reach his nomads, nor to make them do a thing. They are lost to the sublime screens, and the satellite dishes beside their tents beam fantasies into their lives, pictures of cities with frightening traffic, filled with cars, and whores pimped into their business like a wind blowing in the scalding afternoons upon their wasted steppes.
In Ulaanbaatur, the dusty streets are steeped in drugs and gangs roam the alleys and corners, angry youths with firearms who slay their masters, make waste their banks, and empty the shelves of all foodstuffs, for their constant harping on the merchants has made them poor and tired, unwilling to restock their shelves, so the people starve for want of goods, and the currency is like grass being burned in the evening fires, giving forth smoke but neither light nor heat, for it is worth nothing.
In their streets are the Mongols in sackcloth, weeping, tearing at their eyes, their hands reaching toward ancient stone totems which their Bolshevik Masters had already immobilized with axes and hammers, shattering their countenances, removing all their magic and force, so that now, only the arms and none of the icons, and there is nothing inside them for they are filled with the breath of the devil, and the devil is all they are or ever shall be, for they cannot be of the Lord, even in all the ages of times immemorial, for they are lost forever, for such is the Lord's way and will.
They have been placed for the chastisement of the good ones, and nothing more.
For them, redemption is not possible, and it would be easier to revive a drowned man than to place a real soul inside their bodies, for they are always soulless.
In Olgiy, the boys die of starvation, and the rats eat the flesh of mothers who have died giving birth to the children of immature warriors who have ravished them without mercy, preferring the soft flesh of women and the rapid release of their seeds to the discipline of armies and the torturous adventures of armed warriors stretching thousands of miles through Arhangay, Bayanhongor, Bayan-Olgiy, Bulgan, Darhan Uul, Dornod, Dornogovi, Dundgovi, Dzavhan, Govi-Altay, Govi-Sumber, Hentiy, Hovd, Hovsgol, Omnogovi, Orhon, Ovorhangay, Selenge, Suhbaatar, Tov, Ulaanbaatar, and even Uvs all the way to Kiev where they blade in half the Christian hordes, leaving no life within their wake.
For they have leavened their muscle with breads, eating not of the flesh of goats and horses, but the flesh of women, and so they have become like women in mind and body, unable to attack Russia anymore.
For the cry and wail of war is gone in Mongol lands, and only the whistle of winds among the fatted remains of a once hardened race of warriors floats upon the southern tumult of the Russian steppes.
Only wailing and the whining of women and the laughter of young boys in the likeness of girls; this is all I have left them.
For these devils have I emasculated and made low as snakes, befitting the serpent bite from which they have sprung upon the Russian summers where their angry hoof beats once carried those bloodied Mongol battle arms, sporting hardened spears and swords, cutting like bloodied butter as they knifed with fierce Mongol cruelty into the shattering skulls of Holy Russia's Christian farmers, all of them, the sons of Adam.
From the Gobi Desert to Yakutsk, are the Mongols silenced, for I have defamed them, lowering them even further than have I lowered Satan, who is their unholy father, for I have ripped away their strength.

Old October 17th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

For the record , the "House of Adam" also had a sermon archive by Weltner . .

It can still be found here . .

https://web.archive.org/web/20060319...%20archive.htm

Unfortunately the first two sermons ( starting at the bottom of the page ) are no longer available ( even though they were the most brilliant ) . .

I was fortunate enough to still be able to listen to them back then ( discovered that website quite early . .) , yet now those websites seem to be no longer really active . . .

Even the whole of Adam's Bible used to be available in a narrated form of Weltner ( audio file ) , yet now , like I said . . .

Most of the info is still available though . .

Thread