Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > To Do > Events, Demonstrations, Meetings, Other...
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 13th, 2014 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default White Nationalist Candidate For Office Takes Over Mainstream Talk Radio - 7 1 hour programs starting 9/21/14

As was announced on the main campaign thread earlier this week, the 7 full hour radio programs set to air on 55KRC, a well listened to talk radio station here in Cincinnati, were paid for in full this past week. For a period of nearly two months starting in just a little more than a week White nationalist ideals and principles will be advocated and promoted on a MAINSTREAM radio station without any censorship or limits, all thanks to the reasonable access law, which assures all federal candidates for office paid time on the radio at the lowest rate they have sold to advertisers during that quarter.

The times and the dates for the programs are as follows.

Show 1 - Sunday September 21, 2014 at 10pm (EST)
Show 2 - Sunday September 28, 2014 at 10pm (EST)
Show 3 - Sunday October 5, 2014 at 10pm (EST)
Show 4 - Sunday October 12, 2014 at 10pm (EST)
Show 5 - Sunday October 19, 2014 at 10pm (EST)
Show 6 - Sunday October 26 2014 at 10pm (EST)
Show 7 - Sunday November 2 2014 at 10pm (EST)

I may be a bit biased in this assessment seeing as it is my campaign, but truly I believe this to be a bonafide coup for our side.

The station I will be airing the programs on 55KRC ( http://www.55krc.com/main.html) syndicates Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity during the week, this should display that this station is well listened to, national programs do not syndicate their programs on low end stations. Now my shows will not be airing during the day during the week, but even on a Sunday at 10pm, there will be 10's of thousands of listeners tuning in at some point, and the shows are sure to get the attention of anyone who happens upon the station while driving or at home. And of course that does not include the sizable audience of WN that hopefully will be listening as well.

Those in the listening area can tune into 550AM to listen to the shows, however they also can be listened to via the station's website on their live streaming.

My plan at this point is to have the shows have a broad scope and not focus on one particular issue. The only exception to that intention may be focusing a show, perhaps multiple shows depending on the response, on the Black-on-White crime wave against White students around the UC campus, I can also bring in the Black mob attacks that took place in Louisville earlier this year, and of course bring into the discussion the crimes that happen non-stop and nationwide against our people by Blacks.

With the current environment politically and socially in this country, with Black riots just having taken place in Missouri, with the prospect of legalization of millions of illegal non-White invaders, with the threat of another Jewish/Zionist inspired war lurking in the Middle East, I don't think the environment could be more perfect for our ideals and principles to resonate with a huge percentage of those who may hear them during this 7 week assault of truth and right, and White.

I can assure all these shows will not be a dry recounting of facts and figures, I will have them on hand to drive home and make my points and assertions that more concrete, but the point of these shows is to light a fire in as many Whites as I can reach, to try to convince Conservatives in the audience that this fight is racial, not just political, and that they must lose this fear of the smear.

I think these shows have a real potential to build week after week, we will certainly have the platform and the floor for an extended period of time, I hope folks will spread the word far and wide, online and in any other manner.

I also want you to respond here with your suggestions for the shows, anything that comes to mind, bounce it off me and share here, perhaps you have considered something that I have not that would be useful to include in the shows.

Any videos that are on YT or anywhere else where the audio is something you may think is useful, go ahead and post it here and it will be considered. Keep in mind that I cannot use anything that has mainstream music or TV programs (for more than 20 seconds) included in it due to the station having to pay royalties for anything beyond that. I have been told that I can only use WN music for 20 seconds as well, was planning on playing a full song at the beginning and end, told them that most WN musicians would have no problem with their music getting the exposure, but it looks as if I will be limited to 20 seconds of "bumper" music. That is ok, more time for discussion and commentary.

The thread here will also serve as a place for folks to discuss the shows as the weeks progress.

I hope everyone will consider clearing some time on Sunday evenings starting on September 21 - you won't regret it, we're going to hit 7 home runs.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Last edited by Robert Ransdell; September 13th, 2014 at 05:10 PM.

Old September 14th, 2014 #2
Turner

I'll definitely be tuning in! For anyone outside of the Cincinnati area who is interested in listening, another option is using the "iHeartRadio" app from any IPhone or Android. Just search "55KRC".

Old September 14th, 2014 #3
Robert Ransdell

Thanks Turner for making that suggestion, appreciated very much.

Old September 16th, 2014 #4
Robert Ransdell

Big development has occurred that will bring a truly grand element to the upcoming radio programs, this is what being a WN should be all about, being inclined and ready to actively advocate for our people, to actually be there for them when they are in need and have no one else to turn to. I am so happy to have decided to make this run if not only for this opportunity that presented itself yesterday evening.

I was contacted by a White man in Louisville Kentucky who in April of 2013 was attacked by four Black thugs in a park there in the city. This man maintained from the beginning that there was a racial element to the crime. He was able to document the "twitter" posts of one of the attackers, the only one they were able to pin charges on, that implied that he is correct in his assertion, I will link those below.

The man has seen the case drag through the court system, has been ignored by the mayor of the city after writing him about his experience, and is left feeling as if little or nothing is going to ultimately be done to bring justice in his case.

His name is Joesph Rountree and I have asked for him to come on to one of my programs and give an account of the attack and the response, or lack thereof, by the system. He has gladly accepted this request. The attack has brought him to an understanding of the failure that is multiculturalism and diversity, he is not someone who has any reservations as it stands today, he believes Whites need to unite, and so does this campaign of course, so he is set to appear on the air with me, the tentative date is set for Sunday, September 28 at 10pm, this will be the second program. I still need to hear back from him with confirmation that will be a time good for him.

I have for years said that it would be great for our movement if we could start to take up the fight for our people when they are impacted by things like Black-on-White crime. When I was a member of the NA, I tried on a number of occasions to try to contact White victims of Black criminals in order to gauge whether or not they would be interested in my assistance, I was never once able to even get into contact with the individual. Think about that, think about how much work the media does to pair up Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson with these people they never met, there is so much behind the scenes assistance that we don't have.

Now I have an opportunity to give one of our people a voice, someone the system has abandoned and silenced (he told me the police advised him to not contact the media at the outset of all this). I am looking forward to coming through for him, hopefully with the show and beyond it, maybe we can get some help for him with his case, we will at least raise awareness, AND call the officials there to account, with tens of thousands of people listening in live.

Below I will list some links so you can know the back story in this case.

http://www.wlky.com/news/man-beaten-...009096#!bMYmXJ

http://www.wdrb.com/story/22976275/p...n-okolona-park

Here the Black thug boasts about the crime on his "twitter".

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/tag/justice-for-shorty/

Note the quote he made in one of the posts (that link says server error but it works fine) the criminal 'groid says "beat the p*ssy up like Emmitt Till" Clear example of the media inciting Blacks into acts of violence against Whites.

Old September 24th, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

I wanted to post a very important update on the radio shows and bring you all up to date as much as I am able on where the campaign is with regard to the programs and the ongoing attempt to get them back on the air after they were illegally pulled.

I have decided to hold off on the bravado, even though this campaign is not backing down and in fact is taking a very significant action in response to the move by the station to illegally censor this campaign. While the law would have anyone familiar with it very confident in being able to go forward with an almost unbelievable remedy for this violation of federal regulations regarding candidates and their rights to advertising time, we all know that the judicial system at present is not our friend and that we have to hope for the right breaks (fair judge, etc) in order to get the law to work for ALL of us, not just those who are politically correct.

With that said, the campaign on Monday 9/22 sent off a communication to the FCC in Washington DC, Clear Channel's Headquarters in San Antonio, and the local Clear Channel office here in Cincinnati. In this communication my campaign gives notice that I intend to file for the operator's license of 55KRC, which is the station that has refused my ads. I received a great deal of assistance in drafting up this letter from a man who has past experience with having his programs and advertisements pulled, this sort of communication worked in that case to get his ads/shows back on the air.

The six page letter details how I am without any doubt a "bona fide candidate" that has made a "substantial showing" to be in the race. These are the two terms the enemy has used to claim that I do not qualify for the reasonable access law, and they are completely in violation of that law. I have gone beyond what other candidates in the past have accomplished with regard to pursuing a legit campaign, and those candidates have gained access to time on the radio.

I will be checking with the lawyer that has been secured to see if it is alright to post online the letter that was sent off on Monday. Yes we have a lawyer secured to put more teeth in that letter and if necessary, if they continue to violate the law, go forth with a lawsuit.

Now I honestly have to say that I was immediately inclined to forget about it with regard to the lawyer, at least in the short term, after hearing about the amount of money I would need for a retainer. This is actually a standard rate I would guess, but you all know that lawyers are expensive. I am more inclined to move forward with other planned actions for this campaign, to pursue actions that will respond defiantly to the enemy's attempts to silence the campaign through moving to get the shows cancelled (just wait until you all see what I have in store for the enemy, the message is going to be propagated perhaps even more effectively and to more people through these ideas than the shows would have if they were left alone) and put all my monetary resources toward taking it to the enemy on the streets, not in the courts.

This is especially relevant and important to me with regard to the steady support that has come in since the campaign splashed on to the scene last week. Their kind donations WILL NOT go toward anything but furthering the reach and scope of this campaign. Even though the lawyer is going to be utilized in connection with the campaign, I truly want to deliver a real bang for the buck that donors will see in my taking it to the enemy in public, not in a courtroom. I can accomplish more with it on my own rather than giving it to a lawyer.

However a local supporter here, who made contact with the lawyer, insisted we had to go forward with this and that he would foot the bill for the lawyer himself. I sure as hell cannot turn down the offer and am very glad that this can go on without my having to take money that would go toward the campaign and making even more of a mark that we already have. This local supporter basically just told me "no these bas**ards are not going to do this to you, I will cover it". Hell of a nice gesture from a fellow who I am proud to call a friend and comrade.

Again I will control my bravado in announcing something else, but it is written in the law that this can be a remedy for any broadcasting entity that violates the federal laws regarding candidate access.

If the corporate people at Clear Channel are notified of a violation at one station (and they have been notified) with regard to the reasonable access law, according to one of my advisors, all stations that they own can have their operator's license transferred to the complainant if they choose to ignore the law as their station in Cincinnati has!

Gang, I am told Clear Channel has something in the range of 155 radio stations across the country. Now this would not give me control over the station, it would only award me the license. In theory though all that would be needed would be a facility that could transmit the signal, those exist here in this area I am told, buildings that have the capability to transmit the signal that were actually used to put on radio broadcasts on a smaller scale in the past.

At very least the Clear Channel radio stations of which had their licenses pulled would not be able to broadcast.

This reality has in the past kept radio stations from doing what they have to my campaign. They knew they risked having their license pulled when they put on Glenn Miller's ads in Missouri, this is really a possibility, the station having their license pulled. After Miller's ads went on the air the FCC gave stations some leeway in determining a candidates validity, in all actuality they still violated the law when they pulled Miller's ads, the FCC just gave them leeway and did not act to help him. Miller never pursued a lawsuit in his case, so the law is still intact as it was before.

Furthermore my campaign has went well beyond Miller's campaign as far as scope. I am not completely familiar with what Glenn did as a part of his campaign but I don't think he had campaign signs, made any appearances as I have, not sure if he had a campaign website or not, I do have that to go along with the campaign threads that are online here and one other WN board.

And again a candidate here in my area, who has ran programs on the same radio station, has in the past had just his campaign website and the radio shows and has been buying time for over a decade.

This case does have merit and there is no question the station is hoping that I ignore and forget about it. While I am moving on with my campaign in the meantime, I am seeing to it that I can do all in my power to get the shows back on the air.

As far as that actually happening, well time is of the essence, time is on their side with regard to it being about 5 or 6 weeks until the election. I have heard conflicting accounts on whether or not there may be monetary damages as well that might be in play along with my being able to perhaps take the station/s licenses.

I have been busy getting the paperwork sent back as well for the lawyer, I am told he is drafting up another letter to send to the station. Of course this will have more teeth than just the letter sent by my campaign on Monday, I have not received any response from these communications which were over-nighted in the mail, with a signature needed upon delivery. That letter should be in the station's possession by this Monday at the latest.

That may be enough to make it clear to the station that I am not messing around and will not forget about it, that if it is a lawsuit they want, a lawsuit they will get. Their lawyers may well advise them that it is simply not worth the expense to carry on their illegal stance and that it is a risk to go to court and a trial.

If that happens then we will be back on the air, and no compromise will be made either. I will demand that I still have the 7 hours I secured and paid for, that will require, at this point, that one of the shows be TWO hours along with the others being one hour in length. If this Sunday comes and goes then my demands will increase, that will be two shows that were supposed to go on that didn't. Seeing as I was counting on "word of mouth" spreading the message of the shows, that running 7 over 7 weeks would build an audience without needing 1 minute "spots" during the week and day on the stations that Clear Channel owns (I had the option of buying that sort of ad as well) I will demand a certain dollar amount in free advertising of the shows since they would have then left me with only 5 weeks, 5 time slots, to work with.

I have been told not to compromise with them, I have no reason to, they are in violation of the law, as of last Sunday they are officially in violation of federal law.

That is about it for this matter for now, I will be making a short update on the overall campaign thread in a few minutes, couple of small items I wanted to address and update you all on, just wanted to bring you all up to date with what I have been busy with, trying to get these shows back on the air. In the future with regard to this I might not be able to share as much, especially if it becomes a lawsuit, but I am pretty sure the letter I sent is going to be approved to be posted, since I have a lawyer now I might as well run it by him before I do.

Make sure to check out the short update soon to be made on the campaign site as well, won't be nearly as long as this one, sorry for the length guys.

Old September 24th, 2014 #6
notmenomore

Please do post the letter once it's OK'd.

Old October 4th, 2014 #7
Robert Ransdell

Well the deadline for Clear Channel, specifically the people here in Cincinnati at 55KRC radio, to get back with my attorney came and went Wednesday with the creeps not even getting back with my attorney. The lawyer is going to be contacting them next week but it appears like they willing to risk their operator's license in their effort to keep me off the radio.

I think it may well be that they have over the last week (lawyer sent them a letter last Sunday by email and postal mail) been going up and down the chain of command as far as the avenues we have available to us to take legal action (the FCC, hell maybe some federal judges in the jurisdiction that it would be handled) to make certain they have people at each level that are ready to side with them, I mean I just can't see how they would be confident enough to flaunt the law like this without having every possible pitfall covered by an official who would side with them against my campaign.

The next step would be for us to file for their license and/or file a lawsuit for breach of contract. The guy who has helped me with funding for the lawyer we have is going to have to make the decision whether or not to continue forward, my money and the donations I have received are going to this campaign and will not be flushed down their fixed legal system.

I think in my initial post on the campaign thread I did mention that any legal help I could receive, hopefully free of charge, would be much appreciated, I did try to prepare for this sort of issue. This rotten, phony system the Jews rule over make it to where our side has to pay in order to get the law, perhaps, to work for us, it is complete BS.

I mean the leftist that attack our people have the Jew lawyers take their cases for free, those cretins that attacked our people and others in Tinley Park had lawyers that worked for free, some of them making public statements that they were with them ideologically, again many of these were Jews.

People who might choose to do the same for us are subject to harassment and terrorism from groups like the SPLC who target them and try to ruin their lives, and the system sometimes outright takes their lives, as they did with Edgar Steele.

To remain motivated one cannot become infuriated at this rotten and crooked state of affairs, at least not to the point where it moves them to just give up. I am plenty angry and pi**ed off, but if I am going to make sure this campaign is not silenced I have to be focused on what I can do in the meantime. And I WILL overcome their efforts to silence me, count on that.

It does appear however that the hope of getting on the air with the radio shows is waning, time is running out and while they still may choose to avoid what can possibly be a crippling scenario for them by allowing me on the radio and adhering to the law (again they risk losing their license if they don't sell time to candidates) it appears like they are sitting back smugly and saying "sue us".

Thread