VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default A closer look at society

- - - -

. . society is broad . . I'm talking about the West here specifically.

Many different classes , many different subcultures , young -old . .

And . . of course , the 'hidden' . .

Let's take a look at society.

The West is organized in states ( as are countries of other races yet , like I said , the West here specifically . . ) . . Pretty much the same race , just different societies.

'Democracy' is held up in the West today . . That's pretty much the 'state-model' . .

Now , let's look closer . .

The West is 'pluralistic' . . Many different occuranes. Many different youth-cultures , many styles of music for example . . .

What is today's society mostly after . .?

Pleasure . .

We sure live in decadent times . . Most people are not even aware of the New World Order movement . . . They live 'into the day'. They watch tv etc . .

That's pretty much all our society today is after . Pleasure . We have lost our 'fighting spirit' . . .

I might add . . those who aid the NWO the most always rise higher in rank . .

I'm talking about managers here , business owners et al . .

The ordinary 'plebs' is neither aware of the New World Order nor does it benefit from .

So what we have here : A tiny 'elite' of nations serving the NWO the most / benefitting from it.

Below is the 'ordinary plebs'.

They are largely 'entertained' . . The NWO does all in its power to keep our nations decadent . .

A closer look at groups in society . . We have people who go with every trend and so called 'excentrics' . . Excentrics are often individualists . .

Inside the trends . . there are people who listen to Hip Hop music , 'gothics' , punks . .

All think their way is the right way , they are the 'non plus ultra' . .

Pretty diverse . .

Concerning the old -young shift in our society : Our populace keeps getting older . . Too few children are born . .

- - -

That's pretty much a look at our society.

Very 'diverse' . . A lot of lonely people . .

Thread