VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2005 #61
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Streaming VNN

Yes, VNN is streaming it's audio broadcasts of Goyfire now. Visit http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnnmmc.htm to test drive the additions. This is the next step in bringing 24/7 Internet broadcasting to Whites everywhere.

The next Goyfire broadcast should be ready later today so stay tuned!

Old May 10th, 2005 #62
Kindly Negro Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Yes, VNN is streaming it's audio broadcasts of Goyfire now. Visit http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnnmmc.htm to test drive the additions. This is the next step in bringing 24/7 Internet broadcasting to Whites everywhere.

The next Goyfire broadcast should be ready later today so stay tuned!
Try compressing those files to a smaller size to avoid constant rebuffering. Other than that, good job!

Old May 10th, 2005 #63
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindly Negro Doctor
Try compressing those files to a smaller size to avoid constant rebuffering. Other than that, good job!
I squashed them to 56kbs to start. As the reviews come in I will calculate the bare minimum. I'll only dip into the welfare cheeez as needed.

Im also checking thru my 56k connection on my laptop with phone line.

Old May 10th, 2005 #64
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
I think you are suffering from the DT's or advanced stages of alcoholism. I have never slammed you at all. You know, I used to slam Doc Martin for being delusional and a defective, who would come on this forum to tell wild B.S stories in order to gain admiration and approval. I now owe him an apology. Doc Martin in his wildest dreams never cooked up cock and bull stories of your caliber.

You're just a sad, pathetic loser trying to make up for your lack of real-life accomplishments by coming on this forum and telling your shithouse, locker-room Bullshit. You talked a good game for a while, but now you have lost all credibility.
Thank you sir, may I have another! No offense AS but you remind me of that guy Doug Neidermeyer from the movie Animal House. You know the type, likes to dress up like General Patton -- chrome helmet and all -- carry a swagger-stick and ride a white horse.

The problem with Neidy is he ain't Patton! In fact his character is too real to be funny. What the Neidermeyers/AS's of the world want most is power and respect. The power and respect denied them as children. They love uniforms, spit-polished shoes and fancy sidearms, hoping these accoutrements will hide their inadequacy. But like the character in the film, he never quite makes it. Dougie always screws up. He screws up because he isn't the real thing. He is a "wannabe." He hides in groups of legitimate White Nationalist in order to bask in the respect due them.

When I was in the army we called clowns like you chairborne rangers. Basically, knothead gung ho chickenshits who sat in chairs while others did the fighting.

The good news Augie, is your not quite as bad as the Doppels and Intrepids of the world. I shall elaborate.

I see Doppel as sort of a Greg Marmalard type. Conservative, preppy brat. Contemptible, soulless, obnoxious rat-fink who is assistant to the disciplinary school board of Dean Wormer aka Intrepid and never fails to butter him up.

Intrepid/Dean Wormer/Richard Nixon: "The time has come for someone to put his foot down, and that foot is me. "All of VNN's disciplinary files are right here before me and as of now you are on Double SECRET Probation!!!

"I hate those VNN guys"!

Me? Most think I am a overweight, drunken slob named Bluto who steals the show but in fact I am Eric 'Otter' Stratton who really acts as the intellectual brains of the group, especially when it comes to delightfully ingenious antics.

But, I say to you AS! You can't hold a whole White Nationalist board responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole White male system? And if the whole Gentile system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our ZOG educational institutions in general? I put it to you, AG and Doppel - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Old May 10th, 2005 #65
MidnightStar14

Quote:
I squashed them to 56kbs to start. As the reviews come in I will calculate the bare minimum. I'll only dip into the welfare cheeez as needed.

Im also checking thru my 56k connection on my laptop with phone line.
56K is a bit too much for modem connections due to the overhead of connection protocols. It sounds just fine on DSL,though.

Compressing the mp3 streams below 24K would be an aid to users who can't get faster modem connections, but itz really going to be torture on people's ears. Go listen to GCN or RBN at 8K or 16K to see what I mean.

If you are suffering with a modem that's slower than 56K, post in another forum and maybe we can put together a fund to upgrade our fellow VNNers' connections.

Old May 10th, 2005 #66
MidnightStar14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
Okay, so I upgraded Firefox to 1.0.3, and it doesn't do the stupid font thing in the source, but VNN main page still looks the same as before with the sidebar at the bottom.

Tried Mozilla 1.7.7, same problem.
Tried Netscape 8.0 Beta, same problem.

Could another VNNF member with a non-IE browser confirm this?

I noticed some problems with the source, like the closing TABLE tag (missing) on the last table.
Opera 7.23 on the Windows platform displays the sidebar properly.

Adding the "</table>" tag did fix the problem when editing in DreamWeaver,but didn't fix the sidebar's alignment in Firefox 1.0.3.

Old May 10th, 2005 #67
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Thank you sir, may I have another! No offense AS but you remind me of that guy Doug Neidermeyer from the movie Animal House. You know the type, likes to dress up like General Patton -- chrome helmet and all -- carry a swagger-stick and ride a white horse.

The problem with Neidy is he ain't Patton! In fact his character is too real to be funny. What the Neidermeyers/AS's of the world want most is power and respect. The power and respect denied them as children. They love uniforms, spit-polished shoes and fancy sidearms, hoping these accoutrements will hide their inadequacy. But like the character in the film, he never quite makes it. Dougie always screws up. He screws up because he isn't the real thing. He is a "wannabe." He hides in groups of legitimate White Nationalist in order to bask in the respect due them.

When I was in the army we called clowns like you chairborne rangers. Basically, knothead gung ho chickenshits who sat in chairs while others did the fighting.

The good news Augie, is your not quite as bad as the Doppels and Intrepids of the world. I shall elaborate.

I see Doppel as sort of a Greg Marmalard type. Conservative, preppy brat. Contemptible, soulless, obnoxious rat-fink who is assistant to the disciplinary school board of Dean Wormer aka Intrepid and never fails to butter him up.

Intrepid/Dean Wormer/Richard Nixon: "The time has come for someone to put his foot down, and that foot is me. "All of VNN's disciplinary files are right here before me and as of now you are on Double SECRET Probation!!!

"I hate those VNN guys"!

Me? Most think I am a overweight, drunken slob named Bluto who steals the show but in fact I am Eric 'Otter' Stratton who really acts as the intellectual brains of the group, especially when it comes to delightfully ingenious antics.

But, I say to you AS! You can't hold a whole White Nationalist board responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole White male system? And if the whole Gentile system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our ZOG educational institutions in general? I put it to you, AG and Doppel - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!
Look Steve, I'm not going to respond to this little comic book you have put together. You made a big deal in another thread about how you were going to double or triple D.H's contribution which came up to $180, and then you welched. It's that simple. In this thread your explanation for your lack of support for the tabloid and VNN radio was an amazing non- sequitur. Still though, you have plenty of hypocrisy left in your old bones to come on here and call others "wannabees" and "Neidermeyers".

You are like a high school girl who wants to break into what she sees as the popular girls click. You are always ready to pucker-up for Linder or Miller, and you think your sycophancy puts you on the right side of things. You are hanging with the in-crowd, huh Stevie?

How, in your mind, I am in Intrepid's camp is truly a wonder. Everyone knows we are such great pals, and I have always been on his side, backing him up 100%.

Time to sober up.

Old May 10th, 2005 #68
Chain

Come on gentlemen. This is about VNN broadcasting.
Augustus Sutter has the point, Steve B.

No more of the back and forth.

Steve B.'s $180 is awaited.

Old May 10th, 2005 #69
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightStar14
http://radiowhiteaustin.hopto.org/goyfire_24k/

Here's the current Goyfire episodes compressed to a 24K bit rate. That should be small enough to stream without buffering for most of our modem users.
Very good. I will convert all the files down to that level of 24K. It's been a real learning experience so far, and I want to thank you MidnightStar14 for your technical advice, and thank those VNNers that have supported the project so far.

We have kept the costs minimal to date so that we have little to worry about financially when costs crop up for hosting and bandwidth, as well as puchases that will be made to continue us to the next phase, a live call-in streaming format.

Today has me finish-editing this weeks Goyfire. We have come a long way from talking about doing this stuff to doing it. Working together, we will soon have a loud White voice that will not be ignored. "Uncle jewy(tm R. MacDonald )" will of course take notice, but Whites need an informative, factual voice that rings loud and clear. A beacon over the drone of jew background noise.

In closing, I want to thank Alex and all VNNers for allowing me the opportunity to work for all of you, for VNN, for the White Race. Ever since I found VNN back in 2000, I have wanted to do everything I could to help, using the talents and knowledge I have cultivated for years. It's a great example of what happens when Whites are in charge - they inspire, create and improve their existence.

Back to work

Old May 10th, 2005 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
I have all my browsers set to delete history, cookies, and cache upon close. You can't do that with IE, which is why I don't use IE.

I'm a big fan of VNN, I'm not trying to be an a*hole with this.

I am just trying to let you know that visitors using alternative browsers are going to have a problem viewing the main page. FYI none of those browsers have a problem with the Forum, it's just the main page sidebar.
You're correct. I use Mozilla and have see the same thing. I'm not sure how to change the code to fix it, and since it's up there, albeit at the bottom, have juts left it alone for the time being.

Old May 10th, 2005 #71
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
In closing, I want to thank Alex and all VNNers for allowing me the opportunity to work for all of you, for VNN, for the White Race. Ever since I found VNN back in 2000, I have wanted to do everything I could to help, using the talents and knowledge I have cultivated for years. It's a great example of what happens when Whites are in charge - they inspire, create and improve their existence.

Back to work
Thanks to Stan for making all this happen - I certainly could not have done it myself. Step by step we will create a full-fledged radio network. Thanks to all you donating money and technical expertise, we very much appreciate it.

Again, we're still looking for talent. We need people who can meet our standards to produce original content to go on the network. This can be speeches, humor, music -- whatever you have to offer that is of sufficient quality to make it worth listening to.

Old May 13th, 2005 #72
ericthered
Idle Anger

Default a couple of ideas

Looks like this is really rolling along real good. I haven't been able to contribute much as my newfound WN views are conflicting with my xtian spouse's beliefs, some tooth and nail going on here, it won't last.

Anyway, I had a couple of ideas maybe you could use. Hopefully I can get some cash to you soon also.

I was thinking of a spoof of one of these public service type announcements, a 'Word of the day', where the announcer pronounces one of the created words on the VNN homepage and then gives a definition;

Quote:
Mexishit = Stinking ooz that flows from the Southern borders of the US, caused by untamed jewry. Causes low wages, disease, public service overload, and a multitude of other social ills.
or something to that effect, just a little tidbit to throw in. Also maybe a 'Did you know?' type bit, where a telling little racial factoid is given.

Old May 13th, 2005 #73
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Great idea Ericthered! Those would make nice informative bumpers between programs. If you can think some more up it would be greatly appreciated. Content is always welcome for broadcasts.

Old May 16th, 2005 #74
ericthered
Idle Anger

Forgot to mention that I am willing to compile a list of factoids for the bit I mention, might hit the forum up for suggestions along with the sources. I thought it might be good to have a page where one could go to refer to these or check out the source. I am willing to put that page together also.

As for the "Word of the Day", I think the man himself should do that one. Nobody can match his way with words. Needs to have a authoritative, official sounding announcer to make it sound good. I don't have the voice for that one, but am willing on the other if needed.

Let me know what I can do.

Old May 17th, 2005 #75
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered
Forgot to mention that I am willing to compile a list of factoids for the bit I mention, might hit the forum up for suggestions along with the sources. I thought it might be good to have a page where one could go to refer to these or check out the source. I am willing to put that page together also.

As for the "Word of the Day", I think the man himself should do that one. Nobody can match his way with words. Needs to have a authoritative, official sounding announcer to make it sound good. I don't have the voice for that one, but am willing on the other if needed.

Let me know what I can do.
You have the ideas so if you can come up with the content, and need someone to voice it, that can be taken care of. If you can record your ideas yourself, even better because you know what you want to hear. Any technical help you would need in that regard, just let me know. email alex directly at in regard to the "word for the day" at [email protected]. Contact me directly at [email protected].

Thread