Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Actors Criticizing Jews Thread (Gary Oldman)

[what was it sobran said? jew power is something you must know about but never speak about. it doesn't exist, so you'd damn sure better not ever mention it - if you want to keep on working - in hollywood or in national press]

MONDAY, JUN 23, 2014

Gary Oldman’s shocking “p.c.” rant on “12 Years a Slave” and anti-Semitism: “Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews”

The "RoboCop" and "Paranoia" actor goes off in an interview with Playboy

Gary Oldman has broken his silence on political correctness — and the actor has a great deal of sympathy with Mel Gibson.

In an interview with Playboy (picked up by the Daily Mail), Oldman, promoting “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes,” spoke out about Gibson’s seeming exile from Hollywood following a series of rants caught on tape, including one in which he claimed “Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” Oldman sees both sides of the issue:

“Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews, and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him – and doesn’t need to feed him anymore because he’s got enough dough.

“He’s like an outcast, a leper, you know?

“But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, “That f—ing kraut” or “F— those Germans,” whatever it is? We all hide and try to be so politically correct. That’s what gets me.”

Oldman also defended Alec Baldwin’s use of homophobic language, an issue that hasn’t quite cost Baldwin his career but has been hotly contested since last fall: “Alec calling someone an F-A-G in the street while he’s pissed off coming out of his building because they won’t leave him alone. I don’t blame him. So they persecute.”

Who “they” are — Hollywood liberals? — does not quite get revealed in the excerpts quoted by the Daily Mail — the interview is not yet online in full. But Oldman, who has never won an Oscar despite one nomination in 2012, takes further objection to academy voting — “‘At the Oscars, if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave’ you were a racist” — and to how liberal comedians are able to speak freely while he’s, apparently, censored.

“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c— — and I’ll go one better, a f—ing useless c— — I can’t really say that.”

He’s speaking hypothetically, you see!

“Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” comes out July 11.

Daniel D'Addario is a staff reporter for Salon's entertainment section. Follow him on Twitter @DPD_

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/23/gary...s_run_by_jews/

Old June 24th, 2014 #2
Meg Kafka

Bloomberg wrote the manual on persecuting goyim. The harassment of Baldwin, case in point.

Used to be that a guy could react in anger, -------you buncha fags-----and it was funny. And now? Its a hate crime on par with exterminating people. We're talking about a simple general slur.

Bloomberg also thinks he's judge and jury----he incriminates alleged criminals. If theyre caught carrying a gun, he persecutes them before the trial.

Sure would be nice for bloomberg to learn the real value of self defense.
He has never learned how to defend himself, and on those mean streets, anybody is fair game because its the dumping ground for boat people. Because cops dont prevent crimes, they clean up after them.

Hey, even Zimmerman, a Peruvian/Jew/Hispanic simply defended himself from getting his head caved in and he created a "hate crime". Its to the point where if you are white, you need to bend over and let the niggers chop your block off or youre a racist. Get out of those lib cities and move to Montana.

Old June 24th, 2014 #3
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Yes! Gary Oldman, my favorite actor, siding with condemned-to-hell-Mel! Now I'm not just a big fan of the man's acting, I'm a big fan of his politically incorrect thinking as well.

Thanks, Alex, thanks a heap for this thread; much appreciated indeed.

And speaking of Joe Sobran: My favorite quote of his is "An antisemite used to mean a man who hated jews. Now it means a man who is hated by jews"; or words to that effect.

p.s. And Oldman's three best flicks? Bram Stoker's Dracula; Leon: The Professional; and State of Grace. All three are superb.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; June 24th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

Old June 24th, 2014 #4
N.B. Forrest

Oldman is the world's greatest actor: his horrifying ancient Dracula was an absolute genius performance - the scariest since Max Shreck's Orlov, and in The Professional:

"Get me everyone."

"What do you mean 'everyone'?"

"EV-ERY-ONE!!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 25th, 2014 #5
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Oldman is the world's greatest actor: his horrifying ancient Dracula was an absolute genius performance - the scariest since Max Shreck's Orlov, and in The Professional:

"Get me everyone."

"What do you mean 'everyone'?"

"EV-ERY-ONE!!"
Or, as an Irish mobster in State of Grace, when he blows the brains out of three rival mafiosos (while under the mistaken impression they whacked his buddy and dumped his body in the East River) in a downtown Manhattan bar; and then calmly says: "Fuck it...", and walks out the door.

Old June 25th, 2014 #6
varg

Wasn't sure if I should merge these two threads. But I'll just link to the larger Gary Oldman thread since this one could be inclusive of other people.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=193255

Old June 25th, 2014 #7
Joe from OH

Oldman's work in "My Immortal Beloved", a 1994 film about the life of Beethoven, was sensational.

Old June 26th, 2014 #8
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Oldman's work in "My Immortal Beloved", a 1994 film about the life of Beethoven, was sensational.
Never seen it; didn't even know he portrayed the man on film in fact. But, seeing as how Oldman's nothing short of great in virtually every role he's played to date, I'll definitely check it out.

thanks, bud

Thread