VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2014 #1
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Default What White Nationalists can learn from pirates

The rebellion is growing.

Whites spit in the jews' face millions of times a day. Even in Europe. Even in Canada! What? You haven't heard about this? Of course you have. It's called piracy. By downloading the jews' "intellectual property" without paying Whites tell the jew to piss off, and almost all of them get away with it!

In countries under near total jewish control this is astonishing. The jew, almost helpless, shoved into the dirt and trampled! Curb stomped! Shit on! Eating shit! You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh out loud.

How do most Whites get away with stealing gold from right under the jew's nose? Volume! So many movies, TV shows and songs are pirated that the ponderous system of "justice" can't keep up. There are millions of pirates, the jews can't hire enough cops, judges, prosecutors and hours in the day to catch them all.

How can this work for us? Consider the Money Bomb.

What if every financial martyr to White nationalism - someone fired from their job for telling the racial truth - was given a million dollars?

Crazy, right? But it could be done if 200,000 WNs donated $5.00 to each martyr. Impossible? Christians tithe 10%. At least they're supposed to. For a household with the median income in the US that's $4000. Get 200,000 WNs to join your 4000 Club and you can make 800 WNs whole again every year. (I'm assuming that persecution of WN leaders will get worse, and racial truth will condemn the speaker to lifetime unemployment.)

What will the jews do to punish WNs who participate in this program? Look at a worst case. The NSA scans every letter and gives the whole thing to the Anti-Defamation League. They dig through the data with their best analysts, perhaps with the assistance of the many jewish programmers working on artificial intelligence, and they find every letter sent in response to the fundraising drives. This data mining uncovers White nationalist supporters with almost perfect accuracy.

They pass on this information to the regulatory agencies in the government. And then... very little happens. A few WNs are arrested for petty crimes. A few WNs are audited. A few more WNs are fired. But the government doesn't have the resources to persecute more than one in a thousand, and this persecution isn't death row. At worst it inconveniences a few. Just like music piracy prosecutions. And unlike those cases where the jews at the RIAA and MPAA brag about their rare victories, the ADL can't even admit they're the source of the persecution!

Like music piracy, being a White nationalist supporter becomes a relatively safe way to rebel against the system.

And that's before we switch to a secure, anonymous crypto currency.

Don't talk like a pirate, think like a pirate. The race you save may be your own.

Old September 21st, 2014 #2
zoomcopter

Also, refuse to buy anything made in Israel, especially rabbi blessed kosher items. The justification can be "I don't support the murder of Gazan children" or "I don't support religious taxes on my food"

Old September 21st, 2014 #3
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Also, refuse to buy anything made in Israel, especially rabbi blessed kosher items.
You can do that but it won't change a thing. Supporting WNs who've been economically destroyed by jewry would change the entire game.

Old September 21st, 2014 #4
Von Raethbone

The other side of the coin is why we have so much bad art, not worth purchasing anyhow. Frankly I lost interest in pirating because the music sucks today (compared with 60s/70s), the endless superhero movies suck.

Either the business model has finally devoured itself through big media greed, lack of incentivizing good artists, or it speaks to something more complex about the decline of Western culture.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #5
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Raethbone View Post
The other side of the coin is why we have so much bad art, not worth purchasing anyhow. Frankly I lost interest in pirating because the music sucks today (compared with 60s/70s), the endless superhero movies suck.

Either the business model has finally devoured itself through big media greed, lack of incentivizing good artists, or it speaks to something more complex about the decline of Western culture.
That's neither here nor there. Hollywood is still making billions of dollars. The jews think they could be making even more. That's why piracy enrages them.

The take away point here is that jews want to stop piracy, they spend millions fighting piracy, they have the full support of the US government and most multinational treaties and organizations in the fight against piracy, but they can't stop it.

That means they can be beaten, and pirates show the way.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #6
Patrick Bateman

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The internet SAVED the white race.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #7
bigpimpin

Piracy is a misnomer here because nothing is getting stolen, and I doubt if sam paid his seeders anything but thank yous when he torrented Captain America 2.

Not precisely the definition of piracy, is it, dumbasses? But keep using the jews' term...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Pirate Bay" name is a piss-take of those who think merely SHARING something is equal to firing cannonballs into a ship, swinging across on a rope, running people through with a sword, hoisting the Skull & Bones, then sailing off into the sunset, singing "Fifteen Men On A Dead Man's Chest", whilst rogering the cabin boy.

The "Federation Against Copyright Theft", on the other hand, is a bunch of gangsters in suits who peddle propaganda about copyright infringement being "theft" by, amongst other things, choosing a grammatically nonsensical name for themselves that actually suggests its possible to "steal a copyright".

This presumably entails planning a heist of the IPO office in Newport, forcing open a locked filing cabinet with a jemmy, then making off with a copyright application form in a high speed chase through Newport in a Mini Cooper.

Since this fictional scenario is quite comical, and thus fails to elicit the desired response of outrage and horror, F.A.C.T. needed to embellish it even further with images of cars being stolen and little old ladies being mugged, to stigmatise the act of sharing as something equal to committing violent crime, for the same reason the MAFIAA® liken it to looting a ship and killing its passengers.

Whereas in reality, sharing is not any sort of "violence", it isn't "piracy", it isn't "counterfeiting", it isn't "mugging", it isn't "theft", and moreover it isn't even any sort of "loss" whatsoever, since those who can pay invariably do pay, and those who can't - won't, irrespective of whether or not they can get this precious "IP" for free on The Pirate Bay. in other words the concept of a "lost sale" in this scenario is, much like the propaganda terms used to describe it, a work of utter fiction.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #8
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post

Crazy, right? But it could be done if 200,000 WNs donated $5.00 to each martyr. Impossible? Christians tithe 10%. At least they're supposed to. For a household with the median income in the US that's $4000. Get 200,000 WNs to join your 4000 Club and you can make 800 WNs whole again every year. (I'm assuming that persecution of WN leaders will get worse, and racial truth will condemn the speaker to lifetime unemployment.)
Well, Marcus Faella's wife and Edgar Steele's wife are perfect candidates. I don't know either of them, but I'm pretty certain that both of them are faultless and I can't imagine what they're gone through.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #9
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpimpin View Post
Piracy is a misnomer here because nothing is getting stolen, and I doubt if sam paid his seeders anything but thank yous when he torrented Captain America 2.
Pirates are cool. Johnny Depp said so.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #10
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Well, Marcus Faella's wife and Edgar Steele's wife are perfect candidates. I don't know either of them, but I'm pretty certain that both of them are faultless and I can't imagine what they're gone through.
For best results this should be aimed at ordinary people who are targeted by the jews for telling the truth, not the wives of controversial activists. Every "leader" has their haters, by sticking to followers, your average man on the street who got steamrolled by jewry, you avoid that problem.

Having a campaign to give to Harold Covington or Kevin Strom would be equally ill advised.

Once the system for supporting the street level martyrs was worked out another system could be built along the same lines for supporting specific organizations, collateral damage (wives) and leadership.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #11
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Enjoy the free stuff over the internet while it lasts ...

Google takes down 1.2 million search links a month over piracy, copyright issues

https://gigaom.com/2012/05/24/google...yright-issues/

http://www.digital-digest.com/news-6...t-Pirated.html

Google asked to remove 100 million 'piracy' links in 2013

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-23489363

Google Now Taking Down Eight ‘Pirate’ Links Every Single Second

https://torrentfreak.com/google-now-...second-131005/

Google gets one million DMCA piracy takedowns a day

Read more: Google gets one million DMCA piracy takedowns a day | News | PC Pro http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/390355/g...#ixzz3E93C7QPn

Google now getting 30 million piracy removal requests every month

http://www.zdnet.com/google-now-gett...th-7000032827/

RIAA Reported 50 Million Pirate Links to Google

https://torrentfreak.com/riaa-50-million-140620/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 23rd, 2014 #12
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Enjoy the free stuff over the internet while it lasts ...
If you're relying on jew owned Google to find pirate links you're doing it wrong.

Old October 20th, 2014 #13
Sam Emerson

So many thumbs down. Someone wants this idea buried.

Tags
activism, bitcoin, fundraising, piracy, white nationalism

Thread