VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2007 #181
ReverendLloyd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
If you could read I said you CHOOSE to BE FRIENDS with a SATANIST. Didn’t call you one. You are a Creatard following the Jew Spook in the ground Benjamin Klassen.

Actually it was claimed that you are former Satanist.

Hey you speak of the bible saying to hate your parents. Didn’t your own father say you was retarded?

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?aid=494

Stop changing your posts!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now I know who "sean" is!!
He is none other than Nicole Nicholas from Citizens against hate!!!! Only you would make those ridicules claims!!!! And, using the JEWS of SPLC, too...! :krofl:krofl

Let’s attack the attacks from these citizens against hate writer (who HATES haters {Hypocrite's!}):::

I never claimed to follow Anton LeVay. In fact, if you e-mail them, they will tell you that I was never a member, and that I criticized them for being pro bisexuality!!

My dad never said that. Ask him... Oh, he hates my racist lifestyle, but still loves me!

Reverend (thank you) Matt Hale ordained me the month before his arrest! Matt is a good friend of mine, too! I talked to his family before and after his "trial". Ask them you’re self! Also, I left the social group "Creativity Movement", along with other Reverends, because the "TCM" became something other than a Church. I won’t slander any one Creator within the "TCM"... So don't even try!!
Oh, I left the "TCM" in April of 2003, after my chapter of the old WCOTC voted to leave and form our own Church...

Once again, using the FUCKING JEWS as a SOURCE?!?!
Oh my... :[]:[]:[]

Old July 24th, 2007 #182
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendLloyd View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I thought Celtic Patriot was the looniest poster I'd ever see. You make him look stable.

Thread