Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2006 #141
blueskies
Banned

In the beginning, the hysteria from 911 was that no one would dare question the peculiar collapse of the buildings for fear of been label as one of them from the mob where by you would have come under suspicious from the FBI as to how did you come to conclusion, if so, than you must be affiliated with the terrorist ect.

The few well observed folks are coming out of the closet to point out the obvious now that the country is not the same before 911 and from 1945, the world is coming undone.

Old March 7th, 2006 #142
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
God!!!! Talking to liberal arts majors is hard. OK, I'll type real slow. You want to know why they put fire retardent on the fucking steel, liberal arts major!!!!!!!!!! They put it on the fucking steel to retard fire. Nobody likes fire, fire bad, you god damn fucking moron!!!!

Enkidu
I didn't know that steel caught fire so easily, I thought it would melt first.

BTW, my degree is in economics/accounting.

Old March 7th, 2006 #143
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

What is fire retardant used for on steel?

http://www.fireretardantsinc.com/50_...n_barrier.html
Quote:
BURN BARRIER™ MASTIC NO. 50-44, INTUMESCENT FIRE RETARDANT
COATING FOR STRUCTURAL STEEL FIRE PRODUCTION.

Product Description:
BURN BARRIER™ 50-44 is an asbestos free reinforced Intumescent thermal protective coating, designed for application to interior structural steel, where it is necessary or desirous to increase the steel fire endurance time.

Old March 7th, 2006 #144
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
God!!!! Talking to liberal arts majors is hard. OK, I'll type real slow. You want to know why they put fire retardent on the fucking steel, liberal arts major!!!!!!!!!! They put it on the fucking steel to retard fire. Nobody likes fire, fire bad, you god damn fucking moron!!!!
Huh?...What?

People don't like fire so put fire retardant on steel support columns to protect the people from what, getting burned?

That makes about as much sense as waterproofing New Orleans, to protect the people from drowning.

Old March 7th, 2006 #145
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
What is fire retardant used for on steel?

http://www.fireretardantsinc.com/50_...n_barrier.html
That doesn't answer Joe Snuffy's question. Why would steel need to be fireproofed? According to the controled demo people, a skyscraper fire can't burn hot enough to weaken structural steel. In addition, jet fuel doesn't burn very hot at all, you can confirm this for yourself by igniting a pan full of kerosene and placing your face over it.

Old March 7th, 2006 #146
Shirt

I ran across a website that takes an extremely tedious look at the photos of the pentagon after the airliner supposedly crashed into it.

I only say tedious, for the man presenting it is a perfectionist, and he presents these photos and what's wrong with them in the minutest detail.

He shows how many of the photos were doctored for American viewing in American publications.

The ones I found of most particular interest were the ones taken by passers-by minutes after the crash.

And the ones published for American viewing.

Vehicles are moved around.

Airliner debri is superimposed in stages, no less. To the extent that one photo has a view of the same SUV that originally had no debri around it, and ended up being nearly covered with debri, this being a vehicle which is no more than 30 feet from the crash site.

I did not get a chance to view all his findings in its entirety.

He has many credentials, real ones, to his credit.

I just want to view the site in its entirety before I recommend it to anyone else.

In the meantime, I do find it worthy of mention.

Old March 7th, 2006 #147
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
I didn't know that steel caught fire so easily, I thought it would melt first.

BTW, my degree is in economics/accounting.

They don't put fire retardant of steel to keep the steel from catching on fire. They put fire retardant on steel to keep the surrounding materials from catching on fire. There I go again, assuming that liberal arts dolts would understand the obvious.

OK, I'll shorten the process. I'll be you, and fill in the next post.

"Do you have any citations. Can you present any citations?"

No, I'm tired. Of course, I could, but I'm tired. You shills are very, very good. How is it that you never get tired? I get tired. How do you do that?

I'm going to bed. You guys never go to bed. I once calculated that JP made a post every 2 1/2 minutes for 7 hours. I'm incapable of that.

Enkidu

Old March 7th, 2006 #148
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
They don't put fire retardant of steel to keep the steel from catching on fire. They put fire retardant on steel to keep the surrounding materials from catching on fire. There I go again, assuming that liberal arts dolts would understand the obvious.

Enkidu
So now you are claiming that steel has the ability to cause objects near it to burst into flames?

BTW, I told you, I wasn't a liberal arts major, I was a business major.

Old March 7th, 2006 #149
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
So now you are claiming that steel has the ability to cause objects near it to burst into flames?
Of course it does. If you don't believe me, go into your kitchen. Turn on one burner of your range on high and wait until it heats up. Put a piece of paper against it. The paper will burst into flame.

But I waste my time talking to a god damn jew shill.

Enkidu

Old March 7th, 2006 #150
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Are you in Eastern PA? I go to PA all the time to shoot. I used to go to Paradise Shooting Center quite frequently until it closed, now I belong to a private hunting club.

Second, you must really have a fantastic opinion of yourself if you think people are talking about you behind your back. Fact is, it wasn't you I was talking about.

Third, the e-mail proves how the WTC towers were built, straight from the keyboard of the guy who designed them.

If you still really want to meet me, I'll be out your way in a couple of weeks to do some shooting. Why don't you send me your name and address and I'll swing by your place for a beer first?
Did you folks ever notice how candy ass little fucks like Anal Fissure start talking about firearms when they feel threatened. Is that supposed to scare me ass-Fissure? Paradise shooting club? Sounds more like the name of a gay bar. What the fuck is that a shooting club for queers?

Old March 7th, 2006 #151
FranzJoseph

Quote:
You never stop, you never relent, you never stop, you never relent. You never stop, you never relent, you never stop, you never relent. You tire us out. If it takes 100 posts, you make 100 posts. If it takes 1000 posts, you make 1000 posts. If it takes 10,000 posts, you make 10,000 posts.
Sorry Enkidu but that's peanuts.

Over at WWE, "cowboy" had 43,983 as of his posting his nasty-ass comments about the Rachel Corrie Pancake Breakfast. Which might be real.... the breakfast I mean:

http://victoria.indymedia.org/news/2006/03/49603.php

About steel, Joe Snuffy should know there's all kinds of things we used to do to different grades of steel. One of our fantastic techniques for oil casing was to lay the pipe right out in the field in September, let it get wet and dry, freeze and thaw, rust a bit, and by the following June sell it at premium rates.

We also made the wide pipe that's cut into sections. If you got a water heater, it might be from a section of pipe I made. Steel is far more an art that a science, sorry to let everyone know, and "flame retarding" steel is most often a grade of steel that incorporates a lot of lead, which is dangerous to work with although I did that long ago too. After the steel is leaded in the soaking pits it goes through rolling mills, and we had a very loud horn to blow so that everyone at the manipulator rolls up ahead would run into a pulpit while the lead steel rolled by. Just breathing the fumes from that crap was poison. The steel would then be sized (usually at the bar mills) which is where the actual chemical treatment took place. Steel like this will be less brittle than the stuff we used for casing, which probably made it good for girders.

Under the circumstances at the WTC on 911 according to the official story, the steel would still be standing. You could throw lots of fuel at steel, use a flamethrower on it for a month even, and there's no way it's going to get weak and fall until you get the temperature up. I have yet to see a report that says how that could happen realistically.

I've said the pipe I made wasn't anything like girder steel, we had old equipment, but some of our heavy wall casing was made to withstand 22-2300 F heat, and I ran the furnaces enough to remember what a pain in the ass that stuff was to work with. But figure. If you have a blowout on an oil rig, casing has to withstand that. So it's unrealistic to think hundreds of tons of quality steel would drop as easily as it did on 911.

Old March 7th, 2006 #152
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
They don't put fire retardant of steel to keep the steel from catching on fire. They put fire retardant on steel to keep the surrounding materials from catching on fire.
Enkidu
OK, you win. No one can argue with that logic.

Old March 7th, 2006 #153
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
Sorry Enkidu but that's peanuts.

Over at WWE, "cowboy" had 43,983 as of his posting his nasty-ass comments about the Rachel Corrie Pancake Breakfast. Which might be real.... the breakfast I mean:

http://victoria.indymedia.org/news/2006/03/49603.php

About steel, Joe Snuffy should know there's all kinds of things we used to do to different grades of steel. One of our fantastic techniques for oil casing was to lay the pipe right out in the field in September, let it get wet and dry, freeze and thaw, rust a bit, and by the following June sell it at premium rates.

We also made the wide pipe that's cut into sections. If you got a water heater, it might be from a section of pipe I made. Steel is far more an art that a science, sorry to let everyone know, and "flame retarding" steel is most often a grade of steel that incorporates a lot of lead, which is dangerous to work with although I did that long ago too. After the steel is leaded in the soaking pits it goes through rolling mills, and we had a very loud horn to blow so that everyone at the manipulator rolls up ahead would run into a pulpit while the lead steel rolled by. Just breathing the fumes from that crap was poison. The steel would then be sized (usually at the bar mills) which is where the actual chemical treatment took place. Steel like this will be less brittle than the stuff we used for casing, which probably made it good for girders.

Under the circumstances at the WTC on 911 according to the official story, the steel would still be standing. You could throw lots of fuel at steel, use a flamethrower on it for a month even, and there's no way it's going to get weak and fall until you get the temperature up. I have yet to see a report that says how that could happen realistically.

I've said the pipe I made wasn't anything like girder steel, we had old equipment, but some of our heavy wall casing was made to withstand 22-2300 F heat, and I ran the furnaces enough to remember what a pain in the ass that stuff was to work with. But figure. If you have a blowout on an oil rig, casing has to withstand that. So it's unrealistic to think hundreds of tons of quality steel would drop as easily as it did on 911.

FJ, there is good news. Only a few days ago, you and another poster, shared mention that both of you had met others that knew that 9-11 was an inside job. I had not, and was somewhat envious. Since then, independent of each other, now three men have without solicitation, told me that 9-11 was an inside job. One mentioned the role of AIPAC. Some are beginning to awaken, and the betrayal of 9-11 is exactly the issue to ignite the good folk of the US. If it were not, we would not be subjected to such relentless attacks and attempts to make those who inquire into the truth look like "conspiracy nuts." It is hitting the enemy hard.

Enkidu

Old March 8th, 2006 #154
Bernie

Quote:
Some are beginning to awaken, and the betrayal of 9-11 is exactly the issue to ignite the good folk of the US. If it were not, we would not be subjected to such relentless attacks and attempts to make those who inquire into the truth look like "conspiracy nuts." It is hitting the enemy hard. Enkidu
God I hope you're right. Imagine one day that say, CNN comes out with a story saying in the dead of night Silverstein and many others have been arrested by patriotic elements inside the FBI. For a promise of leniancy he commences singing like the proverbial canary. Rumsfeld, Cheney, the entire Neo-con Cabal are fingered, rounded up and arrested. Many at the El Al Check-in counter with one way tickets to their special little bolthole in the middle east.

Bush resigns and is placed under house arrest in Texas. Under the American system, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm Australian) I believe the speaker of the House is 'next in line'. This person is NOT fingered by Silverstein and, by now, others and he goes on national TV stating that a constitutional crisis has come about in the US and asks that people remain calm and go about their business as normal.

Bit by bit the American people are made aware that a dangerous criminal gang had taken control over their government. As it becomes clear that there was Israeli involvement the support for Israel vanishes. Troops are taken out of Iraq and all aid to Israel is halted. Jewish organisations complain about a massive increase in anti-semitism.

It takes a long time but more and more figures are implicated. The list of evildoers reads like a who is who of the G W Bush administration. A new inquiry is set up which forensically combs through the evidence.

Imagine a US without Israeli influence over the President, individual senators and congressmen? Could a scenario such as I envision come about? Would America be a better place if it did?

Does a bear crap in the woods?

Old March 8th, 2006 #155
Shirt

I believe that it can be stated beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was far more to 911 than a terrorist hijacking of American airliners to be used as weapons against what is considered by most to be the monetary heart and defense of America.

The reasons for the cover-up are obvious to us, but what about the rest of America?

As usual, the rest of America will let us do their verbal dissent for them.

At least there are more and more White Americans raising their own voices of dissent to mingle with our own.

Et tu, Brutus?

Anyway, that website is www.911studies.com if anyone would like to view it for themselves.

Old March 8th, 2006 #156
White Will
Banned

Default A few minutes spent with Fox & Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirt
...The reasons for the cover-up are obvious to us, but what about the rest of America?
The rest of America -- 99.9% -- are under heavy influence of Jew-controlled mass media, that's what. Most get their opinions almost entirely from the electronic Jew and wouldn't have any opinions otherwise. They watch TV shows like "Fox & Friends," of which I caught a few minutes of "news" this morning. It has come out finally that it was a nigger career criminal, a musclebound "ladies' man," a duly court-certified "menace to society" <duh!> who abducted, brutally raped, tortured, then murdered that hapless, drunk CSI wannabe college girl in Jew York City last week. The responsible message from Fox & Friends to White girls among the TV-viewing public, to come from this particular, highly publicized incident, should be for them to not wander around Jew York alone at 4:00am alone, drunk, and ESPECIALLY stay clear of nigger predators who freely walk the streets pretending to be human. But race or lopsided Black on White violent inter-racial crime wasn't mentioned even once in this "news" piece, or in the cutesy banter among the "friends" afterwards. Actually, I doubt that the murdered girl was White, but the impression has been given by the Jew media that she was.

Then some loudmouthed DJ character who calls himself "Mancow" was featured as a Fox friend. If this Howard Stern wannabe isn't a Jew, he ought to be. I googled his name to find out if he's a Jew and found this autobiography of his on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006...48967?n=283155
The 320 page hardback book is available used from $.99 and up. I saw where the worthless Erich "Mancow" Muller is a popular shock jock out of Chicago and in his book he writes "Free speech in America is dead." Except from filthy Jews, maybe. Anyway, the only thing I remember him saying this morning was, "There is a professor at Northwestern University [Arther Butz - The Hoax of the 20th Century] who doesn't believe the Holocaust happened. That school should be shut down!" So much for free speech in America, eh, Mr. Mancow?

That's the sort of pabulum that the rest of America is spoon fed and influenced by 24/7 on the electronic Jew, Mr. Shirt. As for the 9/11 controversy, on "conservative" TV news shows like Fox & Friends, and on every other news network, America is treated to "Zack the Whack" Moussaoui's "evil outburst" as he exits the federal courthouse, pumping his fist, exclaiming, "AllahU Akmed! [Praise Allah! -- (the Muslims' name for the Jew tribal god, Yahweh/Jehovah)] Death to America and Israel! Praise Osama bin Ladin!" This is after the Jew Assistant U.S. Attorney, David Raskin, had just made JOG's case to the federal jury that an example needs to be made of Zack, that he needs to be put to death. So, that's why 99.9% of boobus americanus now agree that Zack needs to be put to death; That Al Qaida blew up the WTC; that 6,000,000 Jews were gassed to death with insecticide by Mr. Hitler, and that Professor Butz needs to be put to death, too, for questioning such religious dogma; that Jews are God's chosen people and that niggers are equal to Whites.

Maybe one day Whites will have more media of their own where they can come get our spin on things rather than the Jew's. That's what we work toward here at VNN.

Old March 8th, 2006 #157
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Bush resigns and is placed under house arrest in Texas.
I gotta long night shift ahead. Thanks for starting it off with a great fantasy.

Better: Bush is arrested by a gang of big, tough Arab perverts and is shunted off to Mecca to face a court of Imams versed in the finer points of Islamic law.

Let the Levantine Nuremburg trials begin!

Old March 8th, 2006 #158
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Then some loudmouthed DJ character who calls himself "Mancow" was featured as a Fox friend. If this Howard Stern wannabe isn't a Jew, he ought to be. I googled his name to find out if he's a Jew and found this autobiography of his on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006...48967?n=283155
The 320 page hardback book is available used from $.99 and up. I saw where the worthless Erich "Mancow" Muller is a popular shock jock out of Chicago and in his book he writes "Free speech in America is dead." Except from filthy Jews, maybe. Anyway, the only thing I remember him saying this morning was, "There is a professor at Northwestern University [Arther Butz - The Hoax of the 20th Century] who doesn't believe the Holocaust happened. That school should be shut down!" So much for free speech in America, eh, Mr. Mancow?
And how ironic is that, because Northwestern University is a favorite destination for well heeled Chicago kike-brats.

Old March 8th, 2006 #159
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

You know until I watched these vids monday I thought this was bunk. I said so many times. Today, I think the buildings were demolished. Why? Simple. It looks like they were. Simplest explanation is often the best.

I dont know that with metaphysical certainty, and like I thought differently before, maybe Fissile would change his mind given adequate review of the counter-evidence to the government story. That's why I ask that he sit down and watch these two videos and then come on back and identifiy specifically where he found fault and why.

Really now can we have a rational debate? If we make ourselves sound like heavy breathers at a UFO-ologist convention talking about area 51 that weakens our presentation of the alternative explanation of controlled demolition. You don't need to strain at that conclusion -- its fairly obvious and as these videos attest, at the outset most people including these boobs on tv like Peter Jennings thought that was what was happening. To believe the government story is a bigger stretch than to believe the obvious inference that they were demolished. Our argument should be as simple as that.

Now that I have called for moderation, I will now contradict my own advice. LOL. Ready?

The more I think about this, the more it's like the government pissing in our face and telling us it's raining. Because lots of other people think it's raining too, we convince ourselves accordingly, instead of telling the government to cut out the lies and the abuse. That's the way I feel about this, like a fool.

I guess part of what went into it on my part, was a desire to see the Jew-financial-district of Usury USA get a big fat bloody nose, and so I kind of liked the official explanation. In a way, it concerns me that these rogue elements within the government-- powerful elements-- are a hell of a lot more competent and effective at dirty tricks than I thought they were capable of. Really, thinking it was a controlled demolition successfully whitewashed into "terrorism" makes the Enemy seem like a hell of a lot more powerful than I thought they were last week.

Old March 8th, 2006 #160
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I guess part of what went into it on my part, was a desire to see the Jew-financial-district of Usury USA get a big fat bloody nose, and so I kind of liked the official explanation.
Yup. I remember spinning a hundred different ways in the months that followed 911, but what kept playing in my mind was SO FUCKING WHAT?

Figure the WTC as the administration arm of the Global Economy and the Pentagon as the strong arm, they were targets of opportunity for anybody against that bullshit. I had a strong urge to just say they had it coming and forget about it.

Then things started not adding up. Fool that I was, I kept paying attention. Sooner or later, honest people see what's in front of them no matter how effectively ZOG tries to mislead them.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread