VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2009 #81
strelnikov

Thumbs up

Oh, and to keep books in the thread, my recommendations are:

"The Anatomy of Revolution" Crane Brenton (sp?)
"The Prince" Machiavelli
"The Discourses" Machiavelli
"The Art of War" Tsu Zu (sp?)

(Haven't read Mach's "The Art of War", maybe I'll recommend it next)

Old October 23rd, 2009 #82
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Torrance View Post
I'm sorry, I can't resist adding as a quick postscript that the NorthwestfrontPro YouTube site has gotten 35,800 channel views in less than a month of operation. Okay, granted, that's not Paris Hilton or Britney Spears Rave level exposure, but it ain't chicken feed. There is definitely something moving out there.

The fact is that Alex's opinion seems to be in a minority in the Movement. HAC said in one of his internal bulletins that over 1000 Brigades have been bought or otherwise distributed so far.
Even Alex recommends the books. They're probably the biggest WN fiction bestsellers since The Turner Diaries. That doesn't mean "the Movement" has endorsed northwest migration.

How many WNs have migrated?

Old October 25th, 2009 #83
strelnikov

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
Even Alex recommends the books. They're probably the biggest WN fiction bestsellers since The Turner Diaries. That doesn't mean "the Movement" has endorsed northwest migration.

How many WNs have migrated?
Is Alex an editor or writer? He seems to have a good deal of verbal skill.
If he has objections with the Northwest migration party theory maybe he could write about an alternative in a novel or pure political tract.
In MK Hitler wrote that diverse branches of the German Nationalist movement shouldn't compromise their core ideas to merge and gain a united front.
Adolph thought that among the multiplicity of rightest parties one would prove effective by gaining the most adherents. He thought of this as an evolutionary process.
Hitle did say though that the various groups could unite on occasion for mass demonstartions, which the NAZI's did join.
Remember when we got together for the Christian/Newsom rally in Knoxville?

Thread