VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 4th, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Christian politicians won't say it, but the Bible is clear: let the invaders in, every last one

Thousands more, says David Cameron now, grudgingly conceding to popular pressure. But why not all of them? Surely that’s the biblical answer to the “how many can we take?” question. Every single last one. Let’s dig up the greenbelt, create new cities, turn our Downton Abbeys into flats and church halls into temporary dormitories, and reclaim all those empty penthouses being used as nothing more than investment vehicles. Yes, it may change the character of this country. Or maybe it won’t require anything like such drastic action – who knows? But let’s do whatever it takes to open the door of welcome. “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp! Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” And yes, when Emma Lazarus wrote these words – later inscribed on the Statue of Liberty – by “storied pomp”, she meant us Brits.

For years our politicians have piggy-backed upon Christian morality for electoral advantage. We should “feel proud that this is a Christian country”, said Cameron earlier this year (pre-election, of course), in what some might uncharitably see as a call to maintain a Muslim-free view from his Cotswold village. But there is no respectable Christian argument for fortress Europe, surrounded by a new iron curtain of razor wire to keep poor, dark-skinned people out. Indeed, the moral framework that our prime minister so frequently references – and to which he claims some sort of vague allegiance – is crystal clear about the absolute priority of our obligation to refugees. For the moral imagination of the Hebrew scriptures was determined by a battered refugee people, fleeing political oppression in north Africa, and seeking a new life for themselves safe from violence and poverty. Time and again, the books of the Hebrew scriptures remind its readers not to forget that they too were once in this situation and their ethics must be structured around practical help driven by fellow-feeling.

The Passover, first celebrated as a last-minute preparation before leaving Egypt (unleavened bread as there wasn’t time for it to rise) – and the Christian Eucharist that was built on top of it – is nothing less than a call to re-live this basic human solidarity in the face of existential fear and uncertainty. And when the author of Matthew’s gospel describes Jesus as a child refugee, fleeing his country from a despotic ruler intent on taking his life – Herod not Assad – he is deliberately sampling that basic foundational myth of the Exodus.

If our “Christian” politicians have any excuse, it is that the church has itself been frequently woeful in its response to the current situation. And the prize for the most outrageous church pronouncement on this issue surely goes to Péter Erdő, the Roman Catholic archbishop of Budapest, who reportedly declared that Hungarian churches were prohibited from shelt

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...every-last-one

Old September 5th, 2015 #2
John Adams
Banned

Once again the jew media has published utter bullshit. If anyone believes this shit and I reckon some of you anti christians will want to believe it, then please find and post the relevant part of THE NEW TESTAMENT that says we must open our borders to our enemies.

Old September 5th, 2015 #3
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Leviticus: “When a stranger dwells among you in your land, do not taunt him. The stranger who dwells with you shall be like a native among you, and you shall love him like yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt—I am the Lord, your God” (19:33-34). “If your brother becomes impoverished and his means falter in your proximity, you shall strengthen him—stranger or resident—so that he can live with you” (25:35).
You would be hard pressed to find a religious nut to argue against that, be it new or old testament.

Old September 5th, 2015 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
Leviticus: “When a stranger dwells among you in your land, do not taunt him. The stranger who dwells with you shall be like a native among you, and you shall love him like yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt—I am the Lord, your God” (19:33-34). “If your brother becomes impoverished and his means falter in your proximity, you shall strengthen him—stranger or resident—so that he can live with you” (25:35).
Biblical "altruism":

The immigrant entered the land both homeless and landless.22 In order to survive the immigrant would often become indebted to another and end up a slave to that person. The regulation concerning the Year of Jubilee in Leviticus 25 allowed for the immigrant (foreigner) (gēr) to be enslaved in perpetuity (vv. 45-46) while the "brother" who is indebted shall be as a "servant" or "sojourner" until his debt is paid or until it was forgiven in the year of Jubilee (vv. 35-43).

22. Pohl notes that immigrants were "landless in an agrarian society where land was usually distributed by inheritance and where access to land was essential to life."

http://www.campbellsville.edu/unders...-the-immigrant

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; September 5th, 2015 at 07:38 AM.

Old September 5th, 2015 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
If anyone believes this shit and I reckon some of you anti christians will want to believe it, then please find and post the relevant part of THE NEW TESTAMENT that says we must open our borders to our enemies.
It doesn't matter what the bible says. After all, the bible talks about an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but we don't charge round doing that. What matters is the attitude of the christians and seeing as half of the christian church goers - at least in the UK - are not English or even European - of course they're going to side with letting all and sundry in.

Old September 5th, 2015 #6
John Adams
Banned

The book of Leviticus is part of the Torah or Old testament. Christians should not be taking any notice of it. The only reason anyone would read the old testament is to fully understand the depravity of the jew
Just because these politicians etc call themselves Christian does not mean that they are.
Also you are all missing the fact that Destroying Christianity in the West is one of the jews aims as Christians have been very anti jew until the jews corrupted the churches. This judeo christianity that exists these days has only really existed since WW2 So why are you all helping them destroy something that has been part of our culture for centuries. After all is that not why we are here. There is more to our race than just skin colour yet you all turn aside and allow the jew to keep winning. If you were all so happy to surrender Christianity to the jew than what will you surrender next.
Its interesting that many WN blame Christians for everything these days, yet the mass invasion by non whites has only happened as our nations became more secular.

Old September 5th, 2015 #7
Bev
drinking tea

I f***king hate discussing religion because people are blind to reality but you asked for it so here goes:

“He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigners residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt” (Deuteronomy 10:18-19).

Ruth, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob - know what they have in common? All were economic migrants, crossing borders to look for food.

Joseph, Moses and several others - including the main man himself (who, incidentally, told his followers to be hospitable to the outsiders) - appeared in other countries claiming asylum from war.

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigners residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ

Phillippians

And he rose and took the child and his mother by night and departed to Egypt

Matthew, I think.
And people will come from east and west, and from north and south, and recline at table in the kingdom of God.

Luke

My brothers, show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory. For if a man wearing a gold ring and fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in, and if you pay attention to the one who wears the fine clothing and say, “You sit here in a good place,” while you say to the poor man, “You stand over there,” or, “Sit down at my feet,” have you not then made distinctions among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts

James

The native people showed us unusual kindness, for they kindled a fire and welcomed us all, because it had begun to rain and was cold.
Acts

Want any more? There's plenty.

In any case, muslims are converting to christianity by the bucketload to get their hands on a German passport so they're all right then are they, now they're christians? Never mind that this is what the whole "muslims can lie to non-muslims" line is about - pretending you've converted rather than face death (or deportation, in this case, presumably) they're now christians and just the same as you.

Old September 5th, 2015 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The book of Leviticus is part of the Torah or Old testament. Christians should not be taking any notice of it. The only reason anyone would read the old testament is to fully understand the depravity of the jew
Just because these politicians etc call themselves Christian does not mean that they are.
Also you are all missing the fact that Destroying Christianity in the West is one of the jews aims as Christians have been very anti jew until the jews corrupted the churches. This judeo christianity that exists these days has only really existed since WW2 So why are you all helping them destroy something that has been part of our culture for centuries. After all is that not why we are here. There is more to our race than just skin colour yet you all turn aside and allow the jew to keep winning. If you were all so happy to surrender Christianity to the jew than what will you surrender next.
Its interesting that many WN blame Christians for everything these days, yet the mass invasion by non whites has only happened as our nations became more secular.
The only reason the frankfurters wanted to empty the churches was because they thought it was the only thing that kept many people on the straight and narrow. In reality, people don't need a weekly hour-long dose of morality from kiddy fiddlers and child abusers, marriage advice from professional virgins or anything else. If people are decent, they're decent. If they're not, they're not and an hour long yap on a Sunday won't make any difference to their behaviour.

Old September 5th, 2015 #9
John Adams
Banned

Bev most of what you posted was out of the OLD testament and as a Christian I take no notice of it. The jews live by the OLD Testament, Christians by the New, surely you learnt that at School

Old September 5th, 2015 #10
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
If people are decent, they're decent. If they're not, they're not and an hour long yap on a Sunday won't make any difference to their behaviour.
True. I want to destroy the Vatican because it is no longer the Church. The people are the church. Just so you all know, I am not interested in converting any off you and apoligise if you ever get that thought from any of my posts. I just will not stand by and allow the jews and their sidekicks to destroy something that has been part of our cultures for so long.
As for the muslims Bev mentioned converting to Christianity, so what, they are still non white vermin and should not be in Europe to begin with
The White Australia Policy that kept Austraslia White for all those years was written by Christians. The jews were kicked out of European countries by Christians. When have non Christians ever done anything to protect our race from jews and other non Whites
I do not regard Evangelicals etc as Christians, they are just snake oil salesmen. Unfortunately America has a shitload of them

Last edited by John Adams; September 5th, 2015 at 08:28 AM.

Old September 5th, 2015 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Bev most of what you posted was out of the OLD testament and as a Christian I take no notice of it. The jews live by the OLD Testament, Christians by the New, surely you learnt that at School
Some of it wasn't.

What I learnt at school is irrelevant.

What I've learnt from living - all christians are the most sanctimonious, do-gooding, lily-livered bunch of liberals one could ever hope to meet. They pride themselves on being welcoming, caring, forgiving and thousands of other such labels that have all contributed to the state of our nations today.

Our Archbishop of York, John Mugabi Sentamu, was born in Uganda. But he's a top man in the church of England. What this says to me is that the church of England does not represent or want to represent the people of England - (not that it ever did - it got what it wanted when it stamped out the original religion and forced people to accept the all encompassing love of baby jesus or die) and for that reason, to quote a crap yet inexplicably popular TV show - I'm out.

Quote:
True. I want to destroy the Vatican because it is no longer the Church. The people are the church.
......and look at the values of the vast majority of those people.
Quote:
Just so you all know, I am not interested in converting any off you and apoligise if you ever get that thought from any of my posts.
I didn't get that vibe at all.

Quote:
I just will not stand by and allo0w the jews and their sidekicks to destroy something that has been part of our cultures for so long.
By the same token, I don't like standing by and watching the christians hijacking and destroying the original religion and culture of the indigenous people of Europe.

Old September 5th, 2015 #12
Zorost

All religions that survive the test of time have contradictory elements in it. This way as the situation changes people have a tradition they can fall back on that is relevant to the new situation. Both parts of the Bible have parts that say love foreigners who live amongst you. The OT also tells the Israelites to exterminate the Canaanites down to the last man, woman, child, and donkey. The NT has a bunch of parts that command Christians to obey the government's laws. Like immigration laws, for example.

I think what Bev said about people being moral regardless of religion is a good point, and applies to nations as well. A non-ZOG nation of whites is going to do well, and will keep out swarthy foreigners, whether that nation is Christian or not.

Old September 5th, 2015 #13
Crowe

Quote:
I got a few questions.

-Why do you feel the need to be an apologist for what is clearly an anti-White religion?

-Christianity is EVERYONE's religion, so by nature christianity embraces multiculturalism. The proof is in your buy-bull, as Bev has already pointed out. What makes you believe its congruent with pro-White values?

-Does it make you feel uncomfortable at the thought of letting go of your imaginary friends? Is there any chance you'd let go of the semitic bullshit and make this just about race?

-From what I've noticed from some "WN christians" is they appear like they're going through a dilemma, where on one hand they're clinging onto their imaginary friends because it makes them feel more comfortable, while on the other there is this sinking feeling in their gut that they've been living a fucking lie their entire lives. Fierce denial in the face of the facts isn't uncommon for someone going through a dilemma. Are you going through a dilemma? Is there anything we can do on VNN to help you?

Also, jews live according to the Talmud, not the old testament. Jews don't actually like multiculturalism, they just hate White people and White countries even more. Israel is behaving more in line with Talmudic law. Such as with regards to murdering innocent children. If they're a possible threat in the future, its OK to just kill them now - According to the Talmud. They view White people the same as they do Palestinians, but they're in no position to wipe us out by force, so they must resort to other options.

Last edited by Crowe; September 5th, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

Old September 5th, 2015 #14
Crowe

Christians turn the other cheek in the face of an irate kike. Remember, love thy enemies. Its what jeboo would do. By modern terms this means giving them your money, volunteering to die to protect them from harm, and making excuses for their behavior.

Old September 5th, 2015 #15
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I got a few questions.

-Why do you feel the need to be an apologist for what is clearly an anti-White religion?

-Christianity is EVERYONE's religion, so by nature christianity embraces multiculturalism. The proof is in your buy-bull, as Bev has already pointed out. What makes you believe its congruent with pro-White values?

When I was born we still had the White Australia Policy. I grew up in all White suburb. That area of Melbourne is still basically all white. The town I live today is basically White other than the local abos. White Christians built this country and kept it White for decades. Large scale non white invasion is a very recent thing here and has nothing to do with religion .
Race mixing does not occur in the numbers you all talk of and the ones that do are usually the non Christian left wing type of people. Here in Australia its the anti Christians that are doing the damage to our nation. They are pro immigration, pro same sex marriage. Regardless of the various Churches and the Uniting church is the worst. The people themselves are like me. White Christian background, anti immigration and yes we are racist and fucking proud of it. To us its the Church that is anti White, not Christianity
Crowe, you and I grew up not just in different countries but also different cultures, we did not have your Evangelical types, the snake handling wankers or the hypocritical tv preachers that were only in it for the money.
We dont have the numbers of fake judeo christians that you have either, and neither thank fuck do we have large numbers of CI wankers.
As far as Aussies are concerned, we dont care if a non white is christian, muslim, hindu, buddist or athiest, its still a fucking non white. Our Christianity is part of who we are, why should we abandon it.

Last edited by John Adams; September 5th, 2015 at 12:20 PM.

Old September 5th, 2015 #16
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Christians turn the other cheek in the face of an irate kike. Remember, love thy enemies. Its what jeboo would do. By modern terms this means giving them your money, volunteering to die to protect them from harm, and making excuses for their behavior.

Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew
History says otherwise

Old September 5th, 2015 #17
Crowe

Quote:
When I was born we still had the White Australia Policy. I grew up in all White suburb. That area of Melbourne is still basically all white. The town I live today is basically White other than the local abos. White Christians built this country and kept it White for decades. Large scale non white invasion is a very recent thing here and has nothing to do with religion.
Christians still converted abos. As populations of christians have traditionally done with non-Whites in every area they've resided in. Basically they're christians first who happen to be White. Not the other way around.

Too many people look back on history to a time when people were more ethnocentric but don't understand that they took those views for granted. And those views were not rooted in christianity, but by a natural genetic tendency to prefer to be around those who look like you and share common heritage. In a way those tendencies were overpowered by their desire to convert alien peoples to a religion they shared. That's a slippery slope, and we're living the end result of what happens when society slides down that slope, with a nice push from the jews.

The destruction of our societies is being put into overdrive with the assistance of christianity. Christians claim they worship the same god as the jews. If you worship your enemy's god, then you are a slave. Christianity is a slave/subservient religion for non-jews to serve jews. What christianity was in the past is irrelevant. I understand you're a Catholic, so you should know exactly what it means for christians to serve jews. Your vatican is nothing but a front for cultural marxism. Catholicism has always aggressively sought out shitskin converts into their flock.

Quote:
History says otherwise
Bullshit. It never was about jews from a racial sense, but rather their religion, judaism. Christians have only sought to convert jews, as they did with other non-Whites. Your christianity was burning jews at the stake who refused to convert while welcoming the jews who converted to christianity. That's why its anti-White. And the inquisitors for an expansionist religion of semitic values also murdered countless Whites who refused to convert. So jews who refused to convert, and whites who refused to convert were treated the exact same way. And it was christians who allowed jews to get into banking because it was illegal for a christian to practice usury, so they required jew financiers who had no qualms about that. Just another anti-White policy christians engaged in that led us to our current situations. That's turning the other cheek to abuse.

Last edited by Crowe; September 5th, 2015 at 01:13 PM.

Old September 5th, 2015 #18
John Adams
Banned

The jews rejected God so how can you say we worship the same God. Catholics refer to jews as the Christ Killer for a reason
As for converting abos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

Old September 5th, 2015 #19
Alexander White

Quote:
Once again the jew media has published utter bullshit. If anyone believes this shit and I reckon some of you anti christians will want to believe it, then please find and post the relevant part of THE NEW TESTAMENT that says we must open our borders to our enemies.
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Old September 5th, 2015 #20
albert999
Banned

I would like some statistics showing how many Christians are opposed to illegal immigration verses Atheists?

Quote:As humanists and atheists of conscience, we find this climate of demonization morally and politically reprehensible. We categorically condemn the anti-“illegal” immigrant and anti-human rights vitriol promoted by people like California Congressman Darrell Issa who has called for the Obama administration to rescind its Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policy. We fundamentally oppose the Obama Administration’s escalation of deportation on the grounds that it is inhumane, breaks up families, and exposes both undocumented and citizen youth to sexual exploitation, foster care placement, homelessness and incarceration.

Tags
christianity, church, churches, immigration, pope, refugees

Thread