Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Anybody else find it offensive that blacks say we can't dance ?

Seriously , Europeans have been famous for folk-dancing for centuries, then , in the 'newer' age Negroes come along and claim we can't dance ?

They sure are promoted by today's media , yet . .

Is it just or does it , when Negroes dance , almost always look like this?

These guys have hijacked our culture. .

Just because they are promoted today. .

No wonder so many of our females jump into bed with groids today. .

The Zeitgeist is against us . .

I think maybe one of our attempts should be to restore the art of traditional European dancing . .

You know , Reel in the Anglo-Saxon world , Polka in Eastern Europe , Balalaika in Russia etc . .

Let's show the world we can dance . .

Let's put Europeans in the spotlight again . .

This fascination with , for example , "Dances around the world" today aims at multiculturalism . .

I might add that this is also true for Meso- , South-Americans . . . with their 'Mambo' . .

Practically ALL people are liked for being seen dancing today , except for Europeans. .

Europeans are portayed as being 'too stiff' for that. .

Or too 'devoid of temper' . .

TBH , I think 'dances' of other races , more or less , remind of animal rabidness . .

Europeans make dancing 'cool'

It's just another part of losing our culture . .

Let's show them the opposite . .

Old October 11th, 2019 #2
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Talking

I suppose in my younger years (in the 70s) I would have beaten every groid in dancing.

I was a disco-frequenter back then and negroes already sucked at dancing back then.

... oh yes, these were the days

Old October 13th, 2019 #3
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
genesis - i can't dance (official music video)

seriously , europeans have been famous for folk-dancing for centuries, then , in the 'newer' age negroes come along and claim we can't dance ?

They sure are promoted by today's media , yet . .

Is it just or does it , when negroes dance , almost always look like this?

these guys have hijacked our culture. .

Just because they are promoted today. .

No wonder so many of our females jump into bed with groids today. .

The zeitgeist is against us . .

I think maybe one of our attempts should be to restore the art of traditional european dancing . .

You know , reel in the anglo-saxon world , polka in eastern europe , balalaika in russia etc . .

Let's show the world we can dance . .

Let's put europeans in the spotlight again . .

This fascination with , for example , "dances around the world" today aims at multiculturalism . .

I might add that this is also true for meso- , south-americans . . . With their 'mambo' . .

Practically all people are liked for being seen dancing today , except for europeans. .

Europeans are portayed as being 'too stiff' for that. .

Or too 'devoid of temper' . .

Tbh , i think 'dances' of other races , more or less , remind of animal rabidness . .

Europeans make dancing 'cool'

It's just another part of losing our culture . .

Let's show them the opposite . .

men without hats - safety dance (hd 720p)
.... Sterotypuhhhhhhhhhhs are not trueeeeeeeeee

Oh yeah, b.t.w that gif you uploaded that says " african natives " Those aren't africans, or even Negroids. So.. yeah....

Old October 13th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
I suppose in my younger years (in the 70s) I would have beaten every groid in dancing.

I was a disco-frequenter back then and negroes already sucked at dancing back then.

... oh yes, these were the days

. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
.... Sterotypuhhhhhhhhhhs are not trueeeeeeeeee

Oh yeah, b.t.w that gif you uploaded that says " african natives " Those aren't africans, or even Negroids. So.. yeah....
Wtf ... ?

... what are they then ....?

Homosexual Europeans?

Old October 13th, 2019 #5
Hugh Akston
Banned

To be offended, I'd first have to value what niggers have to say.

Old October 13th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
To be offended, I'd first have to value what niggers have to say.
. . I also am not offended that much because I take a high value on groids but merely because for centuries Europeans were seen as being very keen on dancing reel , balalaika etc . .

Then suddenly some groids are promoted and have the audacity to say "You cannot dance" . .

Europeans today are laughed at . . While 'dances' of other races , Mambo , gypsy-dances , even dances of pacific islanders ( you know , "shake that grass-skirt" . .) are held up high . .

Old October 13th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

So we can't dance?

Old October 13th, 2019 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I do take offense, although, personally, I can't dance.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old October 13th, 2019 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Post *yawn*

Who's 'we'?

Old October 15th, 2019 #11
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Stayin' Alive - N-Trance -

. .

Wtf ... ?

... what are they then ....?

Homosexual Europeans?

Bloodhound Gang mope
https://www.sciencealert.com/pacific...-human-species

https://www.sanger.ac.uk/news/view/h...oples-revealed

Melanesians, carry Denisovan DNA, and no one knows where denisovans came from.

By calling them blacks or negroes, you are basically saying you believe in the Out of Africa Theory. The Out of Africa Theory is a lie. I've told you this months ago on stormfront. No human is from this planet. Your version of history is so wrong to the point where most of the things you all believe in is just fake. This planet has had 7 advanced civilizations on it and each was destroyed by either Natural Disasters, or Outside Influence.
These disasters reduced the human population down to a few 10,000 - 100,000 people. This has happened over the course of Millions of years, and if people start digging down into the ground deep enough they will find this to be a fact. Some of these ancient cities have already been found, and the worlds governments and leaders don't want the population to know about it. A few months ago some archaeologist were digging in the U.S and found proof that native americans were already in the U.S Long before mainstream b.s science said was possible.

There are Cities and ruins found 200 miles under the planets surface that were found out to belong to a group of humans that breathed Methane. The planet is built upon layers of sediment dirt rock, etc.

Now go to https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/...ze-on-and-off/ and find out Methane was the dominant gas in the planet atmosphere 2.5 billion years ago, and no one knows why the earths atmosphere changed from Methane to Oxygen, but its safe to say anything that was breathing it would have died, or went underground.

https://www.theverge.com/2014/6/14/5...es-underground

Each time civilization has risen. Other humans from other planets then came down to visit the planet or manipulate the humans already on it. You can easily look at all the remaining ancient texts and religious beliefs and find this to be true. The Sanskrit and Hindu texts even speak of these craft. You have older civilizations literally making art of these craft.

But im ranting again. I need to stop this. I think and know too much.

Thread