VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 19th, 2021 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default Trump supporters are the Kulaks of Russian Revolution

A kulak was a peasant in Russia wealthy enough to own a farm and hire labor. Emerging after the emancipation of serfs in the 19th century the kulaks resisted Stalin's forced collectivization, but millions were arrested, exiled, or killed.

most of the farmland in the US is owned by 'Trump supporters'

it's not about their politics, it's about their land.

they don't care about Iran's politics they want their oil.

they don't care about you supporting their puppet Trump, but they do want to murder you all and take your lands.

that's exactly what they did in Russian Revolution. They weren't going after the pesants who had no land, they went after the middle and upper middle class, because they owned property.

but the upper and middle class think , 'oh they are just gonna kill the poor people, ha ha, good'

no, stupid, the people with nothing are already slaves, they are useful. you're not. You're makin claims to their property and they want you dead.

Old January 19th, 2021 #2
SmithAlex
Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulak

Quote:
Kulak was the term used towards the end of the Russian Empire to describe peasants with over 8 acres (3.2 hectares) of land. In the early Soviet Union, particularly Soviet Russia and Azerbaijan, kulak became a vague reference to property ownership among peasants who were considered "hesitant" allies of the revolution.[1]
Quote:
During the Russian Revolution, the label of kulak was used to chastise peasants who withheld grain from the Bolsheviks.[2] According to Marxist–Leninist political theories of the early 20th century, the kulaks were class enemies of the poorer peasants.[3] Vladimir Lenin himself described them as "bloodsuckers, vampires, plunderers of the people and profiteers, who fatten on famine,"[4] declaring revolution against them to liberate poor peasants, farm laborers, and proletariat (the much smaller class of urban and industrial workers).[5]

I don't own land so I personally don't give a fuck, if they would kill off all the landowners and give homeless people some land , I think most people without land could get behind that.

In reality they need that land for same reason they need the oil. They need hard assets to back all the money they create. And what better way to acquire assets than by murdering the people who own them.

Old January 20th, 2021 #3
SmithAlex
Banned

Trump's tariff's hurt China but only in short term. China needs our food, and Zionists want to starve Chinese , by killing their chickens and pigs with bioweapons, putting tariffs on food but they are also putting US farmers out of business. the BAnks get their land, so as always, the international jew slays both people's by pitting them against eachother.

Calling them globalists is the ultimate misnomer.

The Jew is NOT a globalist. The Jew is a white nationalist. The jew is alway behind the phony nationalism in countries, if international co operation would help stomp them out.

We need to all come together around the world to eliminate the jew problem, it's absurd this has gone on this long.

Trump is there to cause division between Mexicans and Americans, between Americans and Muslims, their greatest most natural ally against the satanic kike.

And these idiot dipshit demon morons gobble up the Jew lies and bigotry like faggots in a glory hole of deceit.

And then the Jews step back from Trump and act like they are AGAINST him, when they wrote every word in his script. The jews are absolute masters of this, they find some white stooge to say all this for them, then pretend to hate him.

Old January 20th, 2021 #4
Ireland14
Banned

Old January 20th, 2021 #5
Fico

As Slav,I can say that it is still problem of today. My colleagues hate me because I am Slavic Kulak for them,part of the lower middle class. When I worked with them,they start to bully me just because I do not know how is situation in skin of the other people according to them.

Of course that I do not know because my genetic is different than their. Their ancestors were alcoholic,gamblers who produce their children more than superior elements of our race. I declared myself as Slavic Kulak for provoke them. Kukals fought for Hitler in ww2 against communism.

I saw that they are bad workers who expect that you work for their salary. It is really nightmare working with them because you know that you worked for 5 people,it is just example. Not,just that they are bad workers,they are also looters,parasites who can not survive without productive workers.

Old January 22nd, 2021 #6
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
As Slav,I can say that it is still problem of today. My colleagues hate me because I am Slavic Kulak for them,part of the lower middle class. When I worked with them,they start to bully me just because I do not know how is situation in skin of the other people according to them.

Of course that I do not know because my genetic is different than their. Their ancestors were alcoholic,gamblers who produce their children more than superior elements of our race. I declared myself as Slavic Kulak for provoke them. Kukals fought for Hitler in ww2 against communism.

I saw that they are bad workers who expect that you work for their salary. It is really nightmare working with them because you know that you worked for 5 people,it is just example. Not,just that they are bad workers,they are also looters,parasites who can not survive without productive workers.
i'm not seeing anything to indicate 'kulak' was a reference to slavic peoples.

Thread