VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2008 #1
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default Productive vs. Destructive posts

Just by being born of the White race in the 20th Century, we were born as a protagonist in a very real genetic war.

Our enemy is the Jew.

They have been working very hard for a very long time now to kill us off, and enslave the entire planet.

Here in North America, they have total control over the levers of power and propaganda.

I'm 45, and I have lost my country. It's not the same America that I grew up in, and my America was worse than my parent's 1950s America. Each generation brings us one step closer to becoming New Brazil.

It's easy to become discouraged when you look around and our own people seem blind to the obvious at best, or actively participating in racial suicide.

But resistance to the Jew is there. And it is growing.

Those of you who post on the forum are a part of that resistance. You say the things that can't be said. You point out the obvious to everyone, and rub their noses in it so they can't ignore it any longer.

I see these forums as sort of a 21rst Century version of the Taverns during the American Revolution. People of like mind discussing resistance.

It's up to the individual poster to elevate the nature of that discussion.

These flame-wars & "so & so is a JEW/ANTI/FED/REPUBLICAN!" with zero proof do nothing positive. The lurking reader thinks we're paranoid lunatics.

I'm not excusing myself, I've weighed in on many non-productive threads that I should have just passed on.

I'm going to refrain from that in the future.

The trolls & habitual shit-stirrers are always going to be around, and I'm not talking to them, but if you are sincere, avoid flaming in threads outside Nutzpah.

If there is a poster you just fucking hate, put 'em on ignore. Easy and very effective.

This isn't a game, guys.

We lose and the world plunges into darkness.

Old July 26th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good post. If you're going to flame, you might as well start the thread in the GAY BAR set up for the purpose. Because you are gay, and your thread will be moved.

Old July 26th, 2008 #3
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good post. If you're going to flame, you might as well start the thread in the GAY BAR set up for the purpose. Because you are gay, and your thread will be moved.
Just sounds like a rant to me. And he rightly did so in Nutzpah. WTF did he do wrong?

Old July 26th, 2008 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
Just sounds like a rant to me. And he rightly did so in Nutzpah. WTF did he do wrong?
Charles, I don't think Alex had a problem with the original post. At least that's not how I read his response.

It's stickied, so I think he's addressing everyone.

Old July 26th, 2008 #5
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Charles, I don't think Alex had a problem with the original post. At least that's not how I read his response.

It's stickied, so I think he's addressing everyone.
Oh, ok. It just seemed out of the norm to me. Wierd.

Old July 26th, 2008 #6
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Here-here!

Charles, stop filtering everything through that chip on your shoulder.

Old July 26th, 2008 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Overreaction, paranoia, good old-fashioned stupidity, hysteria...

...these are not good.

These we want less of.

Old July 26th, 2008 #8
Richard H.
Banned

It will be my pledge in the future to avoid those types of posts at all costs. I am here to learn, not fight or revert to name calling, flaming etc. If I start a thread and it gets derailed by persons exhibiting unacceptable behavior, I will abandon it and stick to my pledge.

Old July 26th, 2008 #9
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Great post.

This is the final battle. If we don't gain some ground, the White race will perish.

Leave the petty bullshit at home.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old July 26th, 2008 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I like to think of this place as our "Committees of Correspondence".
I too I'm going to try laying off the flaming, of which , to my shame, I have been guilty of in the past.
That is , of course, unless one of you assholes really, REALLY, REALLY piss me off, than all bets are off!

Old July 26th, 2008 #11
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I intend to concentrate at least 90% of my posts on attacking jews, although I must admit I went below that in the past. Don't worry, pedophiles and niggers - you'll get the rest of my posts, and you ain't gonna like it.

Old July 26th, 2008 #12
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Yes, good post. I have hardly been around here in the last couple of weeks, but even by VNN standards things have really been out of control. I don't know if everyone is bored or losing it, but the hysteria and aggression levels have really gone through the roof - and without Bill White and his gang of "merry" men to instigate it!

People keep forgetting that VNN can be something more than a gathering place for insiders to carry on. Presenting news and opinion without the jew spin is important for all those confused people out there and there are very few places where they can find that. The catfights are getting real old.

Old July 27th, 2008 #13
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

People keep forgetting that VNN can be something more than a gathering place for insiders to carry on. Presenting news and opinion without the jew spin is important for all those confused people out there and there are very few places where they can find that.

Bingo.

There are always way more guests reading at any given time. We should keep that in mind when starting threads outside Nutzpah.

When VNNF took the Internet lead and kept the pressure on for months on publicizing the Knoxville murders, lurking readership numbers went through the roof. Obvious as it sounds, sometimes we need reminded that people read what we write. Sometimes, a lot of people.

I've been around WNism for a long time. It's easy to forget the general public knows absolutely nothing of us, our world view or what we believe or want for our future.

They know nothing based in any reality, I mean. Most White people if asked would tell you that 'Nazis' (us) must be for the war in Iraq, simply because they have heard Jorge Bush called a 'Nazi' about a million times by the media during the last eight years. Not understanding (or caring) that George Bush is about as 'Nazi' as Madonna.

A lot of what passes for "White Nationalism" here in America is really just a sub-culture, an underground "scene" if you will.

I would guess a surprising percentage of the posters here if polled, would have initially come into "the scene" via The National Alliance, The Ku Klux Klan (various), or Aryan Nations/Identity Christianity. I guess WCOTC/Skin scene, too.

That used to be the only way you could "get in". Pretty limiting, actually. Nobody was about to sell any of us air time.

That will change as the Internet continues to usurp the media throne of the Jew.

Hell, it already has changed. Every year, more people watch just a little less television.

We've got VNN. We've Got VOR. We've got Podblanc. An ever-growing blogosphere. All new media.

All Jew-free.

Soon, it will be Bastille Day

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 27th, 2008 at 07:29 AM.

Old July 27th, 2008 #14
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
This isn't a game, guys.

We lose and the world plunges into darkness.

So true...................

Old July 29th, 2008 #15
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Each generation brings us one step closer to becoming New Brazil.
There's a lot to be said for Brazil.

Is Brazil international jewry's enforcer?

Do the Brazilians send their soldiers off to the other side of the world to secure the jewish homeland?

Does Brazil threaten the great nation of Iran?

Old July 29th, 2008 #16
tuisto

Thumbs down Bastille day???

Quote:
=Hibernian 2.0;814220

We've got VNN. We've Got VOR. We've got Podblanc. An ever-growing blogosphere. All new media.

All Jew-free.

Soon, it will be Bastille Day
The Message of Freedom

I can hardly believe that this is VNN ...

Quote:
by Larry Domnitch
The holiday of Shavuot celebrates the giving of the Torah. Shavuot also celebrates freedom, but not in the political sense of the term. The freedom granted the Israelites on Shavuot was an inner freedom of the conscious and soul that could not be taken away.

Over three thousand years after Mount Sinai, the Jews of Europe reveled in a different kind of freedom. An era of enlightenment arose in France and other corners of Western Europe and the notion of freedom took hold. After centuries of persecution and forced seclusion, Jews were offered rights of emancipation. The very term emancipation signified an end to the divisions that separated Jews from society at large, and appeared to many Jews as rays of light amidst centuries of darkness. Emancipation also had other effects it shook many Jews from their traditionalist foundations that they had tenaciously clung to for millennium.

One of the catalysts behind the movement for Jewish emancipation was German Jewish philosopher and leader in the movement for emancipation, Moses Mendelssohn (1729-1786) who advocated civic emancipation along with fidelity to Judaism. He urged Jews to absorb themselves into the "culture of nations" while privately remaining observant Jews.

After the storming of the Bastille and the French revolution, the French followed the American example of declaring freedom and equality in 1789, with the Declaration of the Rights of Man. Two years later, after some additional struggle and debate, emancipation was granted to the Jews of France. Exuberant Jews celebrated, comparing the new laws to those given at Mount Sinai. Some called for the cessation of their observance.

Old July 29th, 2008 #17
Sean Martin

Want to stop a lot of flame wars? Turn off the rep and force people to say things in public.

I notice at least 3 of the people who are pledging to stop flaming love to use rep for that very purpose.

I gave up on the flaming and just stopped posting daily. I took this pledge a while back. I made 4 threads in one day 3 serious news threads that got a total of 5 posts and one flame thread that lit up like a Christmas tree.

If people could learn to use the ignore function and actually stick to it things would run a lot smoother.

Old July 29th, 2008 #18
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Want to stop a lot of flame wars? Turn off the rep and force people to say things in public.

I notice at least 3 of the people who are pledging to stop flaming love to use rep for that very purpose.

I gave up on the flaming and just stopped posting daily. I took this pledge a while back. I made 4 threads in one day 3 serious news threads that got a total of 5 posts and one flame thread that lit up like a Christmas tree.

If people could learn to use the ignore function and actually stick to it things would run a lot smoother.
Ignore doesn't really work if you can see other prople replies to the ignored, plus you can see their threads.

Old July 29th, 2008 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

So what's the latest dope on Miley Cyrus?

Old July 29th, 2008 #20
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post

Not to let you hijack this excellent thread started by Hibernian, but who 'pledged' to stop flaming you and is using the rep feature behind the scenes to fuck with you?

Name them, or shut up about it hypocrite.

Sean, you know that making a post like this is an attempt to shit-stir with a few people on the board, so why did you do it?

Need I ask

Thread