VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2009 #21
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Default overrated presidents

Kennedy pissed off everybody. Cut the oil depletion allowance, wanted to destroy the CIA, wanted to end the war in Vietnam, had Bobby go after the Mob. He was just an all around general pain in the ass, and in the end it was the real masters who had him killed, however much Israel may have benefited. The assassination was carried out with the full complicity of the Secret Service, and it was not within the powers of jewish thugs to order the Secret Service to first stand down and then actively participate in the killing. All standard operating procedure was ignored that day. The parade route was changed the night before and no precautions were taken -- sealing windows in buildings and so forth. The two SS men that should have been riding on the back of the limo were pulled off just as the motorcade was getting underway. If you watch the Zapruder film you see Greer and Kellerman, the SS men in the limo, looking back three times before the headshot is finally made. -- "Get him yet?" -- Greer was stepping on the brake to give the shooters a slower target. They arrived at Parkland Memorial 15 minutes after the ambulance that took the motorcycle cop who was hit in the cross fire because they "got lost." Kellerman almost pulled his gun on the chief of hospital who wanted to do an autopsy in accordance with Texas law. Kellerman also planted what became the "magic bullet" on the stretcher at Parkland. Then they stole the body completely and had it messed up to obscure the wounds that would have shown the shots clearly coming from the front and drove the limo all the way back to D.C. to have the bullet holes repaired.

You also have the Dallas Police Department letting Ruby into the garage to take out Oswald, and lying about what happened to Tippet, the cop Oswald was accused of shooting. Then you have the whole Warren Commission "cover up" -- really just a big F*$# YOU anybody who might not sufficiently fear the power behind the throne.

It's really not a big mystery who killed Kennedy. The System. The Establishment. Whatever you want to call it. The Grand Lodge of Freemasonry, The Federal Reserve, and all the rich bloodsuckers of the world, however you diagram their association with each other. But certainly not some rogue group of gangsters.

Old March 16th, 2009 #22
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

A question I've always been curious about and have never seen adressed is how did Oswald come to placed at the Texas School Book Depository bldg. a full six weeks before the murder?
Who was in charge of hireing?
Who knew that far in advance that the motorcade would pass by there?
Who made sure Oswald would have the appropiate access?

Old March 16th, 2009 #23
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
It's really not a big mystery who killed Kennedy. The System. The Establishment. Whatever you want to call it. The Grand Lodge of Freemasonry, The Federal Reserve, and all the rich bloodsuckers of the world, however you diagram their association with each other. But certainly not some rogue group of gangsters.
Translation: The Jew

Old March 16th, 2009 #24
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
A question I've always been curious about and have never seen adressed is how did Oswald come to placed at the Texas School Book Depository bldg. a full six weeks before the murder?
Ruth Paine. Oswald's wife was living with her, and she supposedly had a friend who worked at the Book Depository. Google "George de Mohrenschildt" if you want to delve into the Oswald connections. But as Fletcher Prouty said, "Why are you looking at Oswald, when you already know Oswald didn't kill Kennedy?"

Old March 16th, 2009 #25
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
The Texas School Book Depository was owned at the time JFK was killed by a man named David Harold Byrd, Texas oilman and good friend of LBJ. But I'm sure that's merely a coincidence.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/MDbyrdDH.htm

Old March 16th, 2009 #26
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Thanks! I'll do that.

The reason it piques my interest is I'm curious to know how Oswald came to be such a convenient fall guy.

What, with his Marine Corp background, his defection to the USSR, his visit to the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City, his marriage to the niece of a highly placed Party official, his street-corner political activism, the seeming disinterest of the State Dept. and the FBI.

That's a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

Old March 16th, 2009 #27
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

You can look into all the shady characters around Oswald, but it's a thankless task. You'll end up with a big huge list of people, all connected to each other in some way or another, and somewhere in there there's probably a couple of people with some actual idea of what's in the works. But there is absolutely no way to tell who they are and what degree of culpability they share. More likely than not a whole bunch of the people considered "Whistle blowers" and "conspiracy researchers" after the fact who are pretending to give you the heads up are actually generating more disinformation to muddy the waters.

That's my whole problem with Final Judgment. I like Michael Collins Piper, but he just needs to admit that he really screwed up with that book. It's no big secret that people in the underworld tend to run together. It's all about a wink and a nod, with everybody watching their own backs and waiting for the shoe to drop somewhere. So you can make pretty much any scenario sound half-way plausible. But blaming the assassination of JFK on some group of jewish hoodlums is just a ridiculous proposition on its face, and it tends to undermine one's credibility to maintain such a thing. I'm sure lots of kikes were jumping for joy when it happened. But the simple mechanics of the thing are such that it couldn't have been carried out without the Secret Service being in on it, and you can't pin that on some outside force.

The Secret Service interestingly is division of the Treasury Department, formed after the assassination of Lincoln.

http://www.secretservice.gov/history.shtml

Rather odd that the agency concerned with the nation's finances is also in charge of the personal protection of the President.

Old March 16th, 2009 #28
Big Effer

I've never thought "Final Judgment" was a "jews did it" book. The jews have tried to paint it that way. What I got out of it was the missing "jewish link" that manages to go unmentioned by other researchers. Of course jews were involved. Big jews. Kennedy did piss a lot of people off in a lot of areas of government, business, foreign affairs, you name it. That's because he believed he was or should be in charge. One of the most interesting things in Piper's book is the revelation that Jim Garrison had written a novel, fiction of course, that had the Israeli angle in play, along with the rest of the "system" in place that decided JFK had to go. Needless to say, Garrison's novel was never published - he never submitted it, who the hell would have published it? Jewish publishing houses? The whole Kennedy assassination mess was a confluence of events and forces. They got together and staged a public execution.

I don't think too many if any WN's think of JFK as a hero. My concern with what happened lies in a foreign power, namely Israel, being involved with blasting the President of the US out of his shoes. A foreign power in bed with gangsters (yes, I know Israel is run by gangsters and terrorists), the CIA, the FBI, big business, etc. The system or establishment or whatever anyone likes to call them probably felt they were getting one thing when Kennedy was elected, and then it turned out they were handed something else. Look at Robert Kennedy going after organized crime as Attorney General. Big backstab right there of some of JFK's biggest supporters. They delivered Illinois and Union votes, etc.

LBJ didn't run in '68 because he was worn out. But no one should defend that piece of shit jew tool. He in fact did change US "Middle East Policy" immediately after taking office, making it pro-izzy all the way and he rubber stamped any and all yid designed legislation that came along. All of it. He needs to get more credit when it comes to mentioning the Presidents who helped the destroy the US and turn it over to the hebes. LBJ helped the jews put the finishing touches on their coup in the 1960's.

The jews didn't have the full power to pull it all off. They got together with others, as Piper's work shows. There's enough "credit" to go around, but the jews should get their share, right along with the CIA and the rest of the gang.

Old March 17th, 2009 #29
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Effer View Post
I've never thought "Final Judgment" was a "jews did it" book.
I'm just browsing through the pdf. Somebody loaned me the book years ago and I read about half of it at the time. It was just too chaotic to finish.

I think you could basically say MCP sees it as Israel/Mossad orchestrated the killing. If you look at the little diagrams on pages 414-418, I think that sums it up, in as much as a monsterous tome like this can be summarized.

Osawald, Age 2:

http://www.oswaldsghost.com/Site/Pre...rs%20old_1.jpg

Old March 18th, 2009 #30
ohgolly

People here know that a dead Kennedy never disturbed my sleep, but there's usually a good reason for cliches like "the Jews did it". It's because they so often have "done it".

There are four things that convince me that they did it to poor little Jack:

1. Oswald had a security clearance when he was in the military. He "defected" to the USSR and married a Russian woman (solidifying the "defection"). Back in the USA (somebody wanna explain that?), he made a wee bit too public demonstration of his communist sympathies. In my opinion, he was still following orders. US orders, that is. CIA? Who knows.

2. Jacob Rubenstein silenced the only suspect, out of love for his country, of course.

3. As I've related before, I remember the big grins the adults in Georgia were wearing that following week in 1963. Contrary to popular belief today, most White Southerners weren't too distraught over the events in Dallas. But they were kwanized enough to swallow the tale of Oswald having killed a policeman. Combined with their anti-communism, they bought the package.

4. Garrison. As if a man of his profile (see Traficant) would've evaded his income tax. Pitiful, but people still fall for smears like that.

Old March 19th, 2009 #31
Big Effer

Ohgolly, you're correct in those points. JFK was not popular in the South and in fact his poll numbers were no great shakes around the rest of the country. Having his brains splattered all over his wife's dress resulted in deification.

The Jacob Rubestein (Jack Ruby was his stage name so to speak) story is fascinating in many areas, not the least of which was and is the MSM's avoidance of any type of examination at all into just who the hell gave him his marching orders. Yeah, love of his country and his claim that he couldn't bear Jackie's pain. We're all familiar with how jews have always been known for their empathy for the goyim.

Garrison was railroaded and somewhat scared into keeping his mouth shut. His deathbed interviews show a man wanting to say even more, but he was probably still scared for his children and grandchildren. Rightfully so I reckon.

As for JFK? Hey, he's no hero to WN's. He was an example of a pure political animal. But he did believe that he should be in charge of everything. That was a major part of his undoing. He really did piss off a lot of the wrong people, including very powerful jews. Some of these powerful people got together and that was that.

Old April 9th, 2009 #32
richyrichard
Banned

Maybe Jackie had him bumped off because he was screwing Marilyn Monroe.

Old April 30th, 2009 #33
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
I always thought it was Jewey of him to practically force Jackie Kennedy to pose on the plane on his swearing in as President still wearing her bloodied clothes
Don't forget LBJ's long time girlfriend who said the night before JFK was whacked, 'Don't worry, after tomorrow I will never be humiliated by those Kennedy bastards again' He knew bastardry was afoot. The 'Skunk, on Judicial.org has him as a Jew. A quick look at the BEAK on LBJ's missus, 'Ladybird' is worth a thousand words all by itself.

Old August 22nd, 2010 #34
Emmeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
He was also going to take power away from the, "Federal Reserve" and start a new form of currency which gives the jews even more motive. It's too bad it didn't happen until after he'd already done his permanent damage to America with his, "Civil rights" for niggers.
You can find the struggle against the jewish idea of central banking behind every assassinated American president, including the attempted assassinations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKL7Uc89jFM

Old August 23rd, 2010 #35
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
It's too bad it didn't happen until after he'd already done his permanent damage to America with his, "Civil rights" for niggers.
And that is why I say kudos to whoever shot him. Too bad they didn't get Ted, too.

Old September 25th, 2010 #36
MrWhite

I've known this for years. The Jews have strong segregationist policies in Israel. Segregation preserves the natural diversity god gave us. He does not want us to all intermarry. Why should we destroy our natural variety? Why should we let ourselves be assimilated into this new uniform race the jews are trying to create?

Old May 9th, 2011 #37
Jurgenmac
Banned

http://www.cwporter.com/letter41.htm

criticism of Piper there.

The JFK thing is very confusing.

Was just looking at stuff written by Col Prouty who makes a good case for Abiotic oil.

Old May 9th, 2011 #38
White Winger

Whenever anyone claims the Mafia was behind it, they always say the Italian/Sicilian Mafia - never,ever ,have they even implied, that it was the Jewish Mafia.

Old May 10th, 2011 #39
littlefieldjohn

Mary Moorman, JFK Assassination Photographer, to Break 48-Year Silence in Denver, Colorado
http://newworldorderreport.com/News/...-Colorado.aspx

Old May 17th, 2011 #40
White Winger

[QUOTE=White Winger;1271144]Whenever anyone claims the Mafia was behind it, they always say the Italian/Sicilian Mafia - never,ever ,have they even implied, that it was the Jewish Mafia - Our Beloved George Lincoln Rockwell's statement,being the notable exception.

Thread