Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2021 #1
James Radov

Talking Goldie vs groid sportsball clown show

Sportballers everywhere need to shut the fuck up!!
As the financial base crumbles from the eternal lockdown, hope that it either goes away completely or becomes a relatively small point of interest, as it should be.. the fact that some guys who exercise in public are given a platform is absurd, the fact that it's often a low IQ nigger piece of shit is obscene.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56222894

shitskins kvetching from jew encouragement is not even an issue, none of us give a fuck what a shitkin said, teh problem is the braindead lemmings actually hero worship some moron who plays ball.

Sport are a great thing to do, but terrible to follow as if you are part of the team.
Football in particular is basically a tool to bring more nigegrs into Europe, put them on the National team and teach goyim to worship and accept said niggers cus, hey its sports.. yay, some nigger scored a goal, go fuck that white guys daughter now [thats is what happens anyway]

since Goldie is against "racism" in Sweden, he admits he isn't White, because there is NO such thing as a "bosnian",
[there is no such thing as a "Swede" anymore, but that a different topic]
but his Turks are still there.. this is a guy who told a Ref "I'll fucking have you killed. You think I give a fuck? I have my own island".. typical turk pile of shit!

btw, he is not that good a football, technically average,
his only advantage is at 6ft4 he is bigger than all the other players and can use that as a forward..
still never won a Champions League title..

Old February 27th, 2021 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I don't know who or what a "Goldie" is. But I do agree, the extent to which people are enamored with and mesmerized by balls and muscles is concerning. What's even more concerning is that this infatuation is considered "manly". I find it to be quite feminine.

Old February 28th, 2021 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I don't know who or what a "Goldie" is.
James Radov is talking about the obnoxious and overrated Bosnian gypsy Zlatan Ibrahomobitch, whose first name means "golden" in various South Slavic languages.

Quote:
But I do agree, the extent to which people are enamored with and mesmerized by balls and muscles is concerning. What's even more concerning is that this infatuation is considered "manly". I find it to be quite feminine.
That's certainly true of fat, pathetic, cuckish American "football" (read: rugby) fans who pay money to drool over muscular negroes in gold-painted tights who chase a pointy ball(!) across a field. Things aren't quite that bad in Europe (although you can obviously find cucks there too).

Old February 28th, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

The greedy, opportunistic, unprincipled negro shitbag with the stupid ghetto name gets called out by Colby Covington:

Quote:
‘Chinese finger puppet’: UFC motormouth Colby Covington rips into LeBron James as fans demand showdown

28 Feb, 2021 13:39 / Updated 9 hours ago

UFC welterweight Colby Covington has branded LeBron James a ‘Chinese finger puppet’ as the fighter weighed in on the row which kicked off when football star Zlatan Ibrahimovic criticized James’ political activism.
(...)
“When are you gonna speak up about Hong Kong?” Covington wrote, tagging James and sharing a tweet of his riposte to Ibrahimovic.

“Oh, that’s right, you can’t. You’re a Chinese finger puppet! You make millions playing a kids game and talk about ‘social justice’ but have no problem paying Chinese women in sweatshops pennies to make your products. Slimeball.”
(...)
The ‘Hong Kong argument’ has been used frequently against James amid his spat with Ibrahimovic.

The basketball star was accused of remaining silent back in 2019 when the NBA was dragged into a row over anti-government protests in Hong Kong.

After Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey had tweeted the slogan “Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong” – potentially endangering the NBA’s lucrative ties with China – James said that Morey had been “misinformed” and “not educated.”

That earned the basketball star opprobrium in some quarters for seemingly putting profits above principle, as his sponsors Nike also generate billions of dollars in sales in China.
https://www.rt.com/sport/516809-colb...finger-puppet/

Thread