Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2008 #1
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Question SF Thread: "Why do They Hate SF so much at VNN ?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...90#post6124490

Old November 17th, 2008 #2
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default The "we are jealous" theory

Yeah, we are jealous of a forum where your post shows up 15 hours after you make it (if at all)

LOL

Old November 17th, 2008 #3
Brett Quinn
Banned

Their color scheme makes me want to puke.
Some of their supporters are not white, but think they are.
Too many females who are pretty much feminists.
Can not refer to shitskins, as such.
Average user has no idea what WWII was about and believes Hitler-Jew lies (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...86&postcount=5)
Average user thinks that some Jews are "OK"
Pussified version of WN. "Heritage not hate..."
Cash making operation for Don Black.

Last edited by Brett Quinn; November 17th, 2008 at 10:58 PM.

Old November 17th, 2008 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

WoW!
Read "Cole Younger's" post #1, he has to kiss ass and walk on egg shells before he can even come to his point.
Wotta mealy-mouthed pussy! Lol!
Is that customary over there? Does everybody do that?
At least varg and Linder don't expect hand jobs just for starting a simple thread!

Old November 17th, 2008 #5
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

What kind of faggot signs his posts with a pseudonym as if it's his real name?

Quote:
Respectfully,
Cole Younger

Old November 18th, 2008 #6
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
Their color scheme makes me want to puke.
Some of their supporters are not white, but think they are.
Too many females who are pretty much feminists.
Can not refer to shitskins, as such.
Average user has no idea what WWII was about and believes Hitler-Jew lies (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...86&postcount=5)
Average user thinks that some Jews are "OK"
Pussified version of WN. "Heritage not hate..."
Cash making operation for Don Black.
ding ding ding ding!

Rep your way !

Brett Quinn wins the succinct but complete prize on this issue!

I really want White Unity but SF's censorship and political-correctness is like racism lite !

Last edited by William Hyde; November 18th, 2008 at 01:12 AM.

Old November 18th, 2008 #7
Oprichniki
SPQR

The thread starter there is typical of the type of feminized coward that posts on that other site. Here, people like that are killed and eaten.

I wouldn't say I hate them, but that other site is like a special ed third grade classroom compared to the graduate school VNN is when it comes to racial awareness and naming our kike enemy.

And our rules are enforced by an Ostrich. Don't forget that!
No Jungle creatures crew

Old November 18th, 2008 #8
Leshrac
Mad Science

- Board Wars I & II
- Strom case
- Most SFers were/are national alliance members, which shitcanned and spread vast amounts of bullshit about Alex.

Old November 18th, 2008 #9
Holly
Self Bannned

What most of those singing praise of SF there do not realize is that most of them will be banned before very long, I am not sure how any white patriot thinks they can go around being very careful what they say and think they are doing any good.
SF is a resource, I think it is over all + but it is over moderated and far to PC.

I think post #9 of that thread says it well "The difference between VNN and Stormfront is that most of the SF'ers think the Whites can vote themselves out of the disaster we're in as a race. VNN'ers for the most part think it will take more than that."

Yes, more than that.

Old November 18th, 2008 #10
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

I'm not a SF basher mainly because it would be hypocritical for me to do so, since I made thousands of posts there and still visit on occasion...but that's got to be the gayest thread in the history of their forum.

"Why do they hate us?"...reeks of the THOUSANDS of threads in their OV section where antis and shitskins alike start threads that ask "Why do you hate black people/jews/3 legged transvestites/muppets"...

I don't hate Stormfront. In fact, I used to rather enjoy Stormfront. I just think they've lost their way. That, and VNN isn't the "Trashy" forum many of their long time posters once made it out to be. What's funny, is that some of VNN's detractors eventually got banned or left and saw the error of their opinions. Those posters just so happened to be the people I respected and listened to. And when they got banned, it started to lose it's appeal for me. Then, when Jim got banned...I felt it was time to stop posting there, frequently, like I used to.

And when they got rid of the MuadDibs, SAFs, and the Yankee Jims the neocons came out in full force. And, as usual, they stuck their fingers in their ears and proceeded to tell us all how we were wrong for focusing too much on the jews. They were too enlightened by Faux to read our bothersome links on the Balfour Declaration or the 1965 Immigration Act...so those of us in the know who were left behind either became hostile and got banned...or we left. Respectfully.

Unlike what I tell the stupid ass antis who make one condescending, snotty post asking us why we "hate", I'll tell the OP of that thread differently. I don't "hate" Stormfront. I think a lot of what you read here is a reaction to Stormfront's anti-VNN policy. That's right, once again, every action has a reaction. I don't think Stormfront's "jewed" as some do here, but like I said before, I do think it's lost it's way. I think Black's gone out of his way to cater to a man who disrespected one of his best friends and also, one of the best activists in the movement who names the jew.

What's sad is that even though many people here may disagree, there's still a lot of good people on SF. Of course, like Oprichniki stated they're not, shall we say, used to VNN's style and they wouldn't pass the test. They've become accustomed to the kinder, gentler form of White Nationalism that quite frankly only makes us more despised. Because people think we're hiding some inner demon from them.

Here, we let it all hang out. This is how it is and if you don't like it, fuck you. Your inner demon always seems worse when you hide it. When you let it show, people see you're really no worse than the guy on the docks who is pissed off about losing his overtime to a spic who just got into the country last night, stole your grandfather's identity, and proceeded to use affirmative action to step over another White man who needed the job to feed his White family.

We're pissed off. Stop holding it in. It's not just about love. We're not hippies. It's no more just about love than it's just about hate. It's about defense. Defense from the overwhelming onslaught of attacks being levied against the White race from all directions. And sometimes, my friends, you have to hit back. For every 20 "crackers" and "rednecks" slung our way, they get a few "niggers" and "shitskins". Most Whites see the double standards and by the time they understand what's going on, they become dismayed when they find Stormfront and discover they can't vent like they want. In that way, I respect 4chan more than SF. At least 4chan understands that free speech is all that protects any of us, so we damn sure better use it. Or we may wake up one day to find that it's gone.

Justin Lee AKA "Everlasting Reign"
Drift gently into mental illness

Old November 18th, 2008 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I have not read Stormfront (other than links posted here) in quite some time, but if memory serves it is "Movement drama" stuff that mostly fuels any true animosity, which if you listen to Jack Boot's now infamous Toxoid VNNF broadcast, is, at least for some, unfortunately very real.

Stormfront actively supported Gliebe/Walker's jaw-droppingly inept leadership of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance (of which I am a former member, as many current VNNF/SF posters are) for far, far too long until it became the smoking ruins it now is.

Many of those who refused to drink Gliebe's 'We're bigger than we ever were! All is well, so keep sending those dues!' Kool-Aid ended up here discussing the train wreck the NA became, since such discussions were simply not allowed on Stormfront, no matter how civil.

With the VNNF position on unfettered free speech well known to Stormfront members, much hilarity ensued, and lots of toes got stepped on as any poster who remains from those days can tell you. At times, the old NA sub-forum that existed here on VNNF was the busiest of them all.

I think some at Stormfront don't like the fact that time has proven VNNF right about Gliebe/Strom, for one thing.

I think some don't like the fact that many posters on VNNF are critical of the role religion, especially Christianity, has played in the history of our race.

Even for some otherwise seemingly intelligent Whites, if you don't love you some serious Jesus, you're on the wrong side and are going to Hell. In that regard, VNNF is Hell to their Heaven and deserving of their scorn, I suppose.

I think some in the Ned Flanders brigade don't like the fact that members occasionally utter a curse-a-doodly, although you see a lot less of that on VNNF than you used to. I tailor my language to the situation, as anyone reasonable should.

The biggest difference I always detected was between those who think America can somehow time-warp itself back to Walton's mountain in a White nation with White values where blacks behaved and the only Mexican around was the Frito Bandito, and those who think we are living in the last days of the American empire.

Conservative vs revolutionary.

Respectfully,
"Bloody" Bill Anderson

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; November 18th, 2008 at 04:26 PM.

Old November 18th, 2008 #12
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Lee View Post

What's sad is that even though many people here may disagree, there's still a lot of good people on SF. Of course, like Oprichniki stated they're not, shall we say, used to VNN's style and they wouldn't pass the test. They've become accustomed to the kinder, gentler form of White Nationalism that quite frankly only makes us more despised. Because people think we're hiding some inner demon from them.
They are people who will not recognize there is a war on, not really. There is nothing "kind" or "gentle" about war. There is a threshold of honesty and awareness they simply will NOT cross. Until that threshold IS crossed, one is lost, useless and pointless. It is not really so much a question of "style" - when you are awake and angry enough, "style" is a very minor issue. Stormdrain will never do anything to get anyone across that threshold, quite the contrary, they actively keep them as far away from it as possible.

Old November 18th, 2008 #13
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Lee View Post
What's sad is that even though many people here may disagree, there's still a lot of good people on SF. Of course, like Oprichniki stated they're not, shall we say, used to VNN's style and they wouldn't pass the test. They've become accustomed to the kinder, gentler form of White Nationalism that quite frankly only makes us more despised.
This is actually an excellent point. Our enemies make no differentiation between VNN and Stormfront, in spite of the latter's unending efforts to appear "respectable." There's certainly nothing wrong with trying the keep the conversation high-browed, but to the ADL, SPLC, and every other Jewish hate group, we're all "Nazis."

I am a long-time admirer of David Duke, BTW.

Respectfully,
Doc Holliday

Last edited by Myles; November 19th, 2008 at 02:51 PM.

Old November 18th, 2008 #14
KMRATHELL
deken

I wonder if "Cole Younger" is our very own troll Jamie "whiteprideslut"? Kind of sounds like him/her. I guess she got kicked out of most of her forums now and is trying round 2 on JewFront.

Old November 18th, 2008 #15
Elizabeth Fragale

Well, I started going to Stormfront in 2003 when I was 15. I liked it then. Now I don't. I don't know if I was just new to everything, or if a lot has changed in 5 years. But when I came back to it a few months ago it seemed different.

I guess it's true that they're trying to be more about white pride, instead of disliking the other races. This would be okay but I just really, really don't don't think they believe that. They're trying to become more mainstream while lying to themselves. It's just too crowded and too bland, and there's no passion.

I like it here because there is so much freedom, and nobody's trying to be moderate to avoid eachother's feelings. I don't worry about insulting people and I don't mind much if people insult me. Nothing said on the internet really hurts my feelings, and something's wrong with the people it does.

But, what do I know?

Old November 18th, 2008 #16
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

If they want to know, why don't they come over here and ask us?

Old November 18th, 2008 #17
John in Woodbridge

VNN and SF should have at least a tolerable relationship. I don't think that anyone can make the case that SF is "pro-jew" so VNN shouldn't have a problem with SF at least ideologically.

I know SF has been under greater attack since the Obamanation but also has gotten quite a bit more traffic. All WN orgs need to let bygones be bygones and band together.

Old November 18th, 2008 #18
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Woodpecker

The problem with the SF crowd is that they believe that a watered down WN (more republican and less "hate") is more satisfying to lemmings that listen to talk radio. The resounding problem behind that is it doesn't matter how pussified and weak the message of Whites being proud of their heritage and future is, the Jews still hate EVERYTHING White. It all depends on if WNs are really able to influence people that are non-WNs. As long the Jews own nearly every form of mass media, the message will fall flat to the tv watching drones.

Anyway, on SF there is a lot of people that love America, but hate foreign countries; if an American is a WN they are already living in a foreign country. If stormfront waters down their message anymore then they should just merge their board with Hannity's.

Old November 18th, 2008 #19
Jett Rink
Banned

When is someone going to pm me a pic of Lady Celtic?

Old November 18th, 2008 #20
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by r10:
If you have a gripe with VNNF then I suggest that you go over there and express that gripe. If you have a frail little ego it just might get bruised.

Quote:
Of course you're willing to apply that standard universally, correct?
Son of Liberty, I think you will be forced to admit that no one here could go to SF and speak their mind without getting banned in 3 minutes, on the other hand any of you could come here and say what you want, maybe you will get a bit of flame but a ban I doubt it.

I used to post at SF in fact it was the first forum I ever posted at a few years ago. I got banned by a certain female mod who seem to have it in her head that people must fear her, or else. An attitude I can not accept. Mods with a God complex ruin forums.
Here it is the other way, which is not all good, true.
But is the main purpose of SF to attract more moderate whites who would be disturbed by the bare truth, then I agree SF has a good purpose, as people find out more and more what is going on they will have no choice but to become more radical, as I have, and move closer to people who think and feel the same.

Thread