VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2018 #821
Freddy Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
Apartheid (a great system I might add).
No. A system that allows congoid savages to continue to infest a White country is not great.

Decades ago, a White man from South Africa said that I ought to consider emigrating to that country.

I replied that it seemed to me that that country didn't have much of a future.

He then insisted that it had a great future.

Why was I able to foresee the future of S.A. much more clearly than he although I had never set foot there?

I was able to see the obvious truth about racial differences.

The White South Africans didn't keep millions of congoid savages from invading their country.

And then the White South Africans didn't expel those savages.

The White South Africans were happy to have a large supply of dirt-cheap labor.

"We are the aristocrats, and the blacks are our loyal, grateful, and obediant serfs," they said to themselves.

They were content to allow themselves to be heavily outnumbered by creatures like these:

Quote:
When a mother dies, whose infant is not able to shift for itself, it is, without any ceremony, buried alive with the corpse of its mother.
Quote:
Amarar ... seeing a child of his own, two years old, at hand, when the oracle announced the decree, snatched the infant from his mother's arms, threw it into a rice mortar, and, with a pestle, mashed it to death.... [W]hen the mysterious oracle declared that the chief "could not conquer till he returned once more to his mother's womb" ... Amarar committed the blackest of incests....
Quote:
They were far below the brutes, as the latter show signs of affection to those who are kind to them; while the natives, on the contrary, are utterly obtuse to all feelings of gratitude.
Quote:
In February 2014, a hotel in Anambra, Nigeria, was closed down after two human heads wrapped in cellophane were discovered at its restaurant that had been serving human flesh.
Quote:
The judge said that she had yet to meet a 12-year-old Black girl who hadn't been raped, often by her own father, and stated that, as a White woman judge, she was expected by her Black male colleagues to appear for sex at hotel rooms upon demand.
Quote:
[T]he [Negro] attackers tore off the woman's clothes and raped her until five others arrived.... The new arrivals took turns having sex with her and then sodomized her.... At gunpoint, the assailants forced the mother and son to have sex.
Quote:
Black Panther Quanell X ... blamed the 11-year-old girl for being raped by 28 black males.
"We shall be as gods," the White South Africans said to themselves.

No. You won't be as gods. You won't even be.

Old September 26th, 2018 #822
History Reviewed Channel

Default Portugal’s INCREDIBLE Success: Winning 3 wars in Africa against blacks with Whites were moving to Africa!

The Portuguese had a brilliant leader who did NOT believe in democracy, communism or liberalism! His name is Salazar. A Portuguese friend of mine described him as a “Hitler”, a tough leader. But Salazar did incredible things for Portugal. He also ruled it as a dictator for 48 years. A few years after he died it all collapsed. I am a believer in the “Great Man Theory of History”, and this is just more proof of the importance of having a brilliant, powerful leader, and what he can do for a nation. Although Salazar liked Franco the Fascist of Spain (who was friendly to South Africa), Salazar was a Christian and did not like the paganism of Italian Fascism and German NAZISM.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8684

Old September 26th, 2018 #823
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Boer Farmer Pledges To Die Fighting If Ramaphosa or Malema Try to Expropriate His Farm

[These arrogant black scum who run this country need to hear more messages like this from Boers and any other whites who have balls. We must tell these blacks… come and steal our shit you scum … and you’ll pay the price. Its time whites begin pulling the plug on the blacks and sending their ship to the bottom. If you want to take us down … we’ll be taking you down too. Jan]

Activate subtitles for English. (Click CC below right of video)
A Boer farmer from Limpopo Province in South Africa has publicly pledged on Facebook that he will die fighting if Cyril Ramaphosa or Julius Malema try to expropriate his farm without compensation.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...iate-his-farm/

Old September 26th, 2018 #824
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: Where the Police are the criminals! – Policeman commits armed robbery!

[Welcome to South Africa where the Police … could rob you! The Police have also been known to sell firearms that people handed in by whites to criminals. In South Africa, we whites all prefer private security companies to calling the Police. The Police do f*ck all except fill in forms. Don’t expect our dog-shit worthless Police to catch criminals. They don’t do any of that stuff. Jan]

Swift police reaction to armed robbery complaint led to the arrest of two suspects, amongst them a 26 year old police constable attached to the Humansdorp Operational Command Centre in Jeffreys Bay today, 25 September 2018.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...armed-robbery/

Old September 26th, 2018 #825
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: Ramaphosa at his best: Lying to the WORLD about Land Seizures!

[Ramaphosa doing what he does best: lying through his teeth, the bloody scoundrel. Ramaphosa is as untrustworthy as they come. He reminds me of Mbeki. What a slick liar he was too … honey dripping from his lips. He stood by and lied to the nation about dealing with Mugabe while Mugabe was busy smashing the white farmers. Mbeki, the wise ass scumbag that he was called it "Quiet Diplomacy”. Nice bullshit. This Ramaphosa is a similar slick wise-ass. I prefered Zuma. Jan]

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...land-seizures/

Old September 27th, 2018 #826
History Reviewed Channel

I don't think you understand the history of South Africa.

If you understood the history of SA you wouldn't make the statements that you do below.

You clearly do not understand how the British smashed the Boers and the struggle of the Boer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Ford View Post
No. A system that allows congoid savages to continue to infest a White country is not great.

Decades ago, a White man from South Africa said that I ought to consider emigrating to that country.

I replied that it seemed to me that that country didn't have much of a future.

He then insisted that it had a great future.

Why was I able to foresee the future of S.A. much more clearly than he although I had never set foot there?

I was able to see the obvious truth about racial differences.

The White South Africans didn't keep millions of congoid savages from invading their country.

And then the White South Africans didn't expel those savages.

The White South Africans were happy to have a large supply of dirt-cheap labor.

"We are the aristocrats, and the blacks are our loyal, grateful, and obediant serfs," they said to themselves.

They were content to allow themselves to be heavily outnumbered by creatures like these:

"We shall be as gods," the White South Africans said to themselves.

No. You won't be as gods. You won't even be.

Old September 27th, 2018 #827
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: I survived a hijacking because I carry a gun

A friend of mine survived a hijacking in rush hour traffic by fending off two assailants. So I asked him if he wouldn’t mind writing about his experience. You can read all about it in his own words below.

The news in South Africa is ripe with stories of hijackings, assault, home robberies, and murder. And let’s not even touch on the plethora of cash-in-transit heists and mall robberies. We tend to read about these events as one would a nice story about a local hero helping someone with a broken down car. Few ever fully comprehend what actually happens in these situations. On the odd occasion an overconfident bloke will comment “Bru, If I were there I would’ve done this, and that, and the other”.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...i-carry-a-gun/

Old September 27th, 2018 #828
History Reviewed Channel

Default 2 Charts: How S.African Newspapers lie about Gun Laws: Also: Police sell guns to criminals

[Here is an interesting article from a gun organisation. Take special note of how Police sold fire arms that whites had handed in, to criminals and then the murder rate went up. I think 1,200 murders have been linked to guns sold by rogue Police to criminals! Yes, its shocking indeed! Jan]

I was contacted by a journalist from the Sunday Times last week regarding a story they wanted to run in that Sunday’s edition of the paper. Obviously it dealt with firearm ownership and so-called gun violence in South Africa. I had a very fruitful discussion with the journalist, Aron Hyman, who was writing the “gun lobby” side of the article. His colleague, Tanya Farber, was supposedly doing the pro-gun control part of it. In any event, I was not the first “gun lobby” person he had interviewed that day, and I got the impression that we had succeeded in slaying quite a few pervasive myths Aron was himself suspicious of.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...-to-criminals/

Old September 27th, 2018 #829
History Reviewed Channel

Default Russia will establish an unofficial no-fly zone over Syria

Today Defense Minster Shoigu announced measures which went far beyond what I had hoped for. Specifically, Shoigu has announced that Russia will

Supply S-300 air defense systems (with a 250km range) to the Syrians in the next two weeks.

Russia will deliver advanced automated air defense management systems which will *dramatically* increase the Syrian air defense capabilities and prevent future “friendly fire” incidents.

Russia will use her electronic warfare capabilities to suppress satellite navigation, onboard radar systems and communications of warplanes attacking targets on Syrian territory in the regions over the waters of the Mediterranean Sea bordering with Syria.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8726

Old September 27th, 2018 #830
History Reviewed Channel

Default The Syrian War Is Over, and America Lost

[I wonder what America’s weird games are in the Middle East. Will any of it benefit America … I wonder if Israel isn’t setting up the USA in the long term for backstabs. Jan]

Earlier this month, Syrian regime forces hoisted their flag above the southern town of Daraa and celebrated. Although there is more bloodletting to come, the symbolism was hard to miss. The uprising that began in that town on March 6, 2011, has finally been crushed, and the civil war that has engulfed the country and destabilized parts of the Middle East as well as Europe will be over sooner rather than later. Bashar al-Assad, the man who was supposed to fall in “a matter of time,” has prevailed with the help of Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah over his own people.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8729

Old September 27th, 2018 #831
History Reviewed Channel

Default Rhodesia: 1972: The First attack on a White Farm by Black Communist Terrorists

[I remember this event. When I was a kid, these attacks in December 1972 were basically the start of the actual war. What must be kept in mind is that Rhodesia, like South Africa had racial issues that had been going on for years before. The Rhodesian problems started in 1957. The South African problems started a few years earlier after the creation of Apartheid.

What we must remember is that our wars were “final wars”. That the blacks, communists and liberals tried again and again to destroy us and for a very long time they failed. Then eventually, they learned from their failures and came back and destroyed us. Eventually they caught us in a spot that we were not ready for. We too, can apply the same method to dealing with them. We too can go back again and again, until we eventually find their weak spot and can destroy them.

Returning to this farm attack. It was a shocking to us in Rhodesia that December and it made the news. The black who carried this attack out, Rex Nhongo, became the best “general” the blacks had. But, Rex was later murdered by other competing blacks.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8735

Old September 27th, 2018 #832
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.African Bank offering property at DISCOUNT prices! – From $27,000+

[Here is one of the biggest banks in SA, that’s busy sending emails to people telling them that they can get property at new discount prices! Business continues … regardless… Jan]
FNB has negotiated with property developers to bring you exclusive access to discounted deals on prime developments, across South Africa. Whether you are looking for a new residential or holiday home or property to generate a passive income, these properties provide some great alternatives.

When financing these new property developments through FNB you will also receive the below benefits:

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...es-from-27000/

Old September 27th, 2018 #833
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
[Here is one of the biggest banks in SA, that’s busy sending emails to people telling them that they can get property at new discount prices! Business continues … regardless… Jan]
FNB has negotiated with property developers to bring you exclusive access to discounted deals on prime developments, across South Africa. Whether you are looking for a new residential or holiday home or property to generate a passive income, these properties provide some great alternatives.

When financing these new property developments through FNB you will also receive the below benefits:

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...es-from-27000/
The jew banks are dumping their property assets to dumb white people at a discounted price because afterwards the niggers will grab all that property from whites without paying a single dime while rapping/robbing/killing all whites they can find in the process.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; September 27th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.

Old September 27th, 2018 #834
History Reviewed Channel

Default Special Forces: Portuguese Selous Scouts (Flechas) of Angola & Mozambique

[I was talking to a Colonel in the Rhodesian army about the Portuguese in Angola and Mozambique. He had this to say about the Portuguese. Jan]

Hi Jan,

You are partially right. Portuguese conscripts (from metropolitan Portugal) did not have their heart in the African wars. Thus their performance as soldiers was below par. They did, however, raise units such as the Flechas (akin to the Selous Scouts) who had some good successes against terrorists. There are many other factors that could be mentioned, but the Portuguese lost their African possessions when the political character of Portugal changed following Salazar’s death. The wars were costing Portugal more than the government was prepared to sustain, so a political solution was to divest Portugal of their colonies. The sad reality is that Portugal handed over government to the internal political parties in Mozambique and Angola that were supported by the communist states, and fashioned themselves on Cuba.

Regards,

[The real thing, as I see it, with the Portuguese is that the Portuguese did not really grasp the importance of what they were fighting for. Their low morale is something that came to haunt the South Africans to a degree in the 1980s. The (((Liberals))) constantly chipping away at the morale of the whites … breaking their spirit… That is something that affects all whites, and we need to turn it around. Whites need to know the importance of what they are doing, they need to believe in themselves and they need to have the spirit and determination to do it.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8741

Old September 27th, 2018 #835
History Reviewed Channel

Default PLEASE WRITE TO WHITE PRISONERS! : From Alison Chabloz: 2 Letters from Prison: Monika Schaefer & Simon Sheppard

[I myself have been guilty of not writing to white prisoners, but it is on my list of things to do. I urge whites to think of those who are sitting in jail ON OUR BEHALF. Please, drop them a line. Please keep them in your hearts and minds. They’re suffering ON OUR BEHALF. They’re taking risks ON OUR BEHALF. They’re in pain, because they want us to win. Don’t forget #TeamWhite and #TeamWork – we must do our bit. Everyone. Dive in, and try and remember someone and brighten their day.

This is from Alison Chabloz, who herself is no slouch and has made her own efforts for our race. Please do your bit and assist when you can. Thank you. Jan]

Supportive letters are as good as visits

Monika Schaefer and Simon Sheppard – in their own words…

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8749

Old September 27th, 2018 #836
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
[I myself have been guilty of not writing to white prisoners, but it is on my list of things to do. I urge whites to think of those who are sitting in jail ON OUR BEHALF. Please, drop them a line. Please keep them in your hearts and minds. They’re suffering ON OUR BEHALF. They’re taking risks ON OUR BEHALF. They’re in pain, because they want us to win. Don’t forget #TeamWhite and #TeamWork – we must do our bit. Everyone. Dive in, and try and remember someone and brighten their day.

This is from Alison Chabloz, who herself is no slouch and has made her own efforts for our race. Please do your bit and assist when you can. Thank you. Jan]

Supportive letters are as good as visits

Monika Schaefer and Simon Sheppard – in their own words…

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8749
When someone's day to day grind is not part of their life anymore, being remembered is the equivalent of, or actually greater than, earning money.

I don't know your opinion on South Africans coming to the United States and I understand if they want to stay and fight---but if the Whites of means would work to bring them here and employ them in their best vocation, agribusiness, that would be wonderful.

Same as the letters to prisoners, only you're getting to them before they're gone by way of the (((system))), as I see it. Giving people a chance to live White, be appreciated, grow.

I would see that as applicable to all Whites though who want to grow something, Boer or otherwise.

Old September 27th, 2018 #837
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
When someone's day to day grind is not part of their life anymore, being remembered is the equivalent of, or actually greater than, earning money.

I don't know your opinion on South Africans coming to the United States and I understand if they want to stay and fight---but if the Whites of means would work to bring them here and employ them in their best vocation, agribusiness, that would be wonderful.

Same as the letters to prisoners, only you're getting to them before they're gone by way of the (((system))), as I see it. Giving people a chance to live White, be appreciated, grow.

I would see that as applicable to all Whites though who want to grow something, Boer or otherwise.
Very true Emily, it could happen to any one of us.

And Jan, keep up the good work. We appreciate it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 27th, 2018 #838
History Reviewed Channel

Default When Jews go Scientific with Money stuffing up a Scientific Mystery of the Loneliest Whale 52 Hz

[Jews are busy cocking up something that would otherwise have been good and of course their real goal is to make money out of it while producing zero output. This is so annoying in what otherwise could have been some real serious science funded by private people who are fascinated by a real mystery. What we need in this story are some Europeans, preferably NAZI scientists, to get to the bottom of the real problem and add actual knowledge, rather than the emotional Jewish blather that I’m going to describe to you, which, frankly, annoys the hell out of me.

I stumbled upon a fascinating scientific mystery. The science is this: The US Navy, in searching for Russian submarines set up a hydrophone system in the oceans. The US Navy began to realise that their hydrophones are picking up the noises made by whales which are of low frequency and which are similar to the frequencies of these Soviet submarines. Later the military allowed scientists to use their hydrophone system, and scientists found it awesome to suddenly have a network whereby they can track whales, etc.

The whale noises fall into a certain frequency, except for one. A team of scientists, working with the Navy, discovered a single whale that made noises at quite a different frequency of 52 Hz. For a few years, they found that this single animal could be tracked for part of the year as it swam around the area in this map below.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8752

Old September 27th, 2018 #839
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: 5 Most Mysterious & Unexplained Sea Creatures

[This is a fun video and don’t miss the No 1 creature on the video! Freaking awesome science! I really enjoyed this little video. This is where I learned about the 52 hertz whale. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8769

Old September 27th, 2018 #840
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: WW2: Schnellboot: The Last German E-Boat – History of the amazing E-Boats

[This is a fascinating story. What I particularly enjoyed was the way these little E-Boats were the only German weapons to attack the D-Day invasion forces in Britain, and they left something like 749 dead!!! An astounding feat. It was so embarrassing that the allies covered the whole thing up and never told people about this amazing German feat on British shores!!

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8772

Thread