Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Music
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should VNN Forum have a separate Lyrics/Poetry section?
Yes. 13 86.67%
No. 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 3rd, 2008 #1
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Thumbs up Proposed: Lyrics/Poetry Subforum.

The *ONLY* thing that I actually miss about Squirmfront is the Poetry forum, which I managed to contribute a bit to before getting banned in March of 2003.

I never understood why there wasn't one here, and I still don't. Just an oversight, perhaps?

The main thing that creeped me out about Squirmfront's was that the sorry-ass Satanists seemed to dominate it. One day, one of them actually posted a poem entitled, "To Our Mother In Darkness", I shit you not.

I didn't actually read it, but, for all I know, it could've been an ode to Hillary Clinton, which wouldn't surprise me, knowing how over-run with FEMROIDZ that site is. But, at any rate, for the poster to have even used that phrase was a dead give-away of the fact that they were a Satanist. (And I mean a real one, too. Not one of these phony-baloney Anton LaVey-types. [See Springmeier's BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI for further explanation.])

But I don't think we would have that problem here. And, even if some Satanist or femroid was to drop a little turd down the chimney, it would be quite easy for the mods to delete it.

So, anyway, who's with me?

Old July 3rd, 2008 #2
EireannGoddess

I am with you - Poetry and song are essential to the life and soul of any movement. But, since you mentioned "squirmfront" - we need someone as editor - perhaps yourself,

a lot of what was posted on that site was odd, such as the truly lame erotica/ love poems between one squirmfront matron and her much much younger cyber lover to whom she openly dedicated her "work", who was also a Member. - You probably remember that duo - We don't need that sort of thing -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SlashN'Burn View Post
The *ONLY* thing that I actually miss about Squirmfront is the Poetry forum, which I managed to contribute a bit to before getting banned in March of 2003.

I never understood why there wasn't one here, and I still don't. Just an oversight, perhaps?

The main thing that creeped me out about Squirmfront's was that the sorry-ass Satanists seemed to dominate it. One day, one of them actually posted a poem entitled, "To Our Mother In Darkness", I shit you not.

I didn't actually read it, but, for all I know, it could've been an ode to Hillary Clinton, which wouldn't surprise me, knowing how over-run with FEMROIDZ that site is. But, at any rate, for the poster to have even used that phrase was a dead give-away of the fact that they were a Satanist. (And I mean a real one, too. Not one of these phony-baloney Anton LaVey-types. [See Springmeier's BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI for further explanation.])

But I don't think we would have that problem here. And, even if some Satanist or femroid was to drop a little turd down the chimney, it would be quite easy for the mods to delete it.

So, anyway, who's with me?

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 3rd, 2008 at 03:09 AM.

Old July 3rd, 2008 #3
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Thumbs down

Do we really need a forum for people to show off their embarrassing attempts at "poetry"?

Hell no.

Old July 3rd, 2008 #4
Richard H.
Banned

Default To Sandor and Slash

I have already made a thread dedicated to poetry; it's called "Poetry" (good or bad) and have written some pretty good ones of which some had won me awards when they were submitted to poetry contests in the past.

There are other posters who write well; and have good talent; maybe you're not interested because you have nothing to contribute, that's fine; but don't knock others because they care to share their talent with the remaining posters.

Old July 3rd, 2008 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Poetry and folk music are two art forms that if they cannot be done well should not be done at all as the results are typically embarrassing!LOL!
Think Rudyard Kipling as opposed to Rod McKuen
or Gordon Lightfoot as opposed to The New Christy Minstrels!

Old July 3rd, 2008 #6
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Poetry and folk music are two art forms that if they cannot be done well should not be done at all as the results are typically embarrassing!LOL!
Indeed.

If there has been any person since Ezra Pound whose scribbles deserved the appellation of poetry, please enlighten me.

Old July 3rd, 2008 #7
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Indeed.

If there has been any person since Ezra Pound whose scribbles deserved the appellation of poetry, please enlighten me.
well; I'm no professional nor do I make my living at writing; if you're so disposed, look at some of my writings in "Poetry" (good or bad)

Old July 5th, 2008 #8
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Talking It's Official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
I have already made a thread dedicated to poetry; it's called "Poetry" (good or bad) and have written some pretty good ones of which some had won me awards when they were submitted to poetry contests in the past.

There are other posters who write well; and have good talent; maybe you're not interested because you have nothing to contribute, that's fine; but don't knock others because they care to share their talent with the remaining posters.

No doubt about it, the world *IS* ending. Me and Richard The Homo just agreed on something.

I should've smelled old Lizard-Boy coming, though. He first "outed" himself as an elitist with this post. I was just too lazy to call him on it, so I saved it for today. And his name's "Sandor", too. A variant of Anton LaVey's middle name. Typical.

On the subject of Ezra Pound, though, here's a question for anyone who might be able to answer it: Was Ezra the kind of guy who might've affected a thick Irish accent during a recorded poetry reading, just for a laugh? It's supposed to be him doing "Moeurs Contemporaines" on The Caedmon Poetry Collection, but I'm not so sure it really is him, as the guy has a very thick Irish accent, and, since I read that Ezra was born in the state of Idaho, it seems hightly unlikely that that would be his natural voice.

I'm thinking it might actually be James Joyce, as it sounds a bit like him, but I'm not sure. At any rate, it's certainly possible, as there were some other misprints on that third CD. A lot of the tracks were out of order.

Any thoughts?

Old July 5th, 2008 #9
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi
Indeed.

idk, but I believe there's a few that we can manage to scrounge up that are at least as good as EP. I'll look up a few for you.

Old July 5th, 2008 #10
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Roses are red
Violence is due
Murder a Jew

??????

Old July 6th, 2008 #11
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
idk, but I believe there's a few that we can manage to scrounge up that are at least as good as EP. I'll look up a few for you.
I'm a bit afraid to respond to your posts. Tell me I'm wrong:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5237921884012682579
It is completely clear that DBS is a full on kike (married to a mud-moroccan)...

Old July 6th, 2008 #12
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post

The French Deception

It is completely clear that DBS is a full on kike (married to a mud-moroccan)...
You are wrong.

I am not a member of his forum; when I first saw this video that a Friend had told me about, I was taken by surprise; since I had never heard of these people.

I spent the better part of 2 months tracking the perpetrator of this video down; going after him on the i-net and even made a myspace - not the one alleged to be mine in your video - in order to rebut the ridiculous premise, where these people have several myspace sites- along with other places they/he decided to post. It also appears that Smith has several myspace accounts, using other people's names in order to smear them, why he does this I have no idea -

From reading his site, apparently Darly Bradford Smith was deceived by the female known as Nina. Idk, what her politics are - however, a foto used of myself - wearing dark sunglasses and in b&W can only be compared to Nina's fotos, by stretch of the imagination.

In her other fotos when compared to other fotos of myself, it's made quite obvious that she and I are not the same woman. I have no idea why this guy decided we were one and the same.

You should check out his many pages as well as forum - no one there thinks we are the same woman. In fact the whole business was debunked by their own Members - Not for my sake; but for the sake of their Member Nina.

What I particularly disliked about these tactics, was the fact that Daryl Bradford Smith also claimed my cousin was Nina, though he had not fotos of her, and claimed that the various sites my cousin is Member to, none are political, particularly the ones that she joined when she was 16, also belonged to "Nina" ; which exposed her to a variety of attack, to the extent that she had to create new accounts, as well, since she had given her ym and aim as means to reach her on those account

- as well as my xanga site, which Darryl Bradford Smith decided belonged to Nina - If you care to read my response to both Nina and Daryl Bradford Smith, I will give the url to my myspace - as well, you will have to read back several pages on my xanga.

I have no idea who, why, what led Daryl Bradford Smith to believe me to be his Nina, nor what brought it on.

I leave you and others to make up your mind in the matter.

IF you wish to read what I had to say to "fugazi" - which means fake in Italian - I will be happy to give you the url to the myspace account I created, just to confront them and her; though it's been several months since I last signed in there, I confronted Smith and his coterie, and had little use for myspace beyond that.

There's another member of this board who knows me personally and what I did to combat these people, and my fighting this Smith fellow very aggressively caused him to remove the FIRST "Nina-Gina" slander/ video from the web, well youtube anyways,

I have no idea what the video you have produced here is supposed to mean vis a vis myself. Why don't you explain? Perhaps you are Daryl Bradford Smith?

I have dealt with this matter some months ago - and was contacted by a couple of their members on myspace, as well as Nina herself. The members offered apology; and Nina asked that I not attack her since, she had never claimed my xanga was her own; nor that she was using my SN anywhere on the web.

If you would like to join them, they are conspiracy theorists I think, who oppose israel, but not jews it seems. In fact many Members, from what I could tell from visiting the site ARE jews; as well as variety of other non-whites - then by all means do so.

I've nothing to hide in this regard. Perhaps I should post a foto of myself, alongside that of Nina, and let you decide for yourself. Though it is obvious from the video which has several old fotos of me, and but one of Nina, one in black and white with my face attached to hers, the one of Nina herself in black and white.

BTW, there are SEVERAL fotos of Nina too, in colour and it''s obvious from them, that we are two separate women; not even kin. Why do you not post them? Then folks could compare the fotos of me in the video, which were taken when I was a teenager to her several.

Here is one, taken on my last birthday - I am the blond and it's one of very few fotos in which I am smiling, I think my front teeth are too big, and it makes me shy to smile.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 6th, 2008 at 03:17 AM.

Old July 6th, 2008 #13
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
You are very wrong. Nina is not Gina; they don't even look similar [look at the video for heaven's sake]. As for 'Fugazi's' motives; neither myself or EG ever figured that one out (beyond some brief speculations). In case you are wondering I am the person noted in EG's post who knows her personally and I also am very aware of what she did to counter these slanders.

Besides its hardly likely 'Fugazi'; or for that matter DBS (et al), would know a real Mossad operative if one kicked him in the goolies. They ('Fugazi' and his crowd) run on the typical; very jewish, CT persecution complex [Oy vey! The Black Helicopters [which are substitute for the Oprichniki (Ivan the Terrible's reign)/Black Hundreds (the late Tsars)/Blackshirts/early SS uniforms)] are coming to get me!] as far as I can see but that's neither here nor there.

Why bring it up here [I mean; basic relevance?] and why didn't you take it to EG in PM first to see what she had to say?

Old July 6th, 2008 #14
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
The question was rhetorical.

Old July 6th, 2008 #15
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
The question was rhetorical.
I think this quote describes my position in the matter of English poetry quite well.

Orwell 1984
Quote:
There was a sound of marching boots outside. The steel door opened with a clang. A young officer, a
trim black-uniformed figure who seemed to glitter all over with polished leather, and whose pale, straightfeatured
face was like a wax mask, stepped smartly through the doorway. He motioned to the guards outside
to bring in the prisoner they were leading. The poet Ampleforth shambled into the cell. The door clanged
shut again.
Ampleforth made one or two uncertain movements from side to side, as though having some idea that
there was another door to go out of, and then began to wander up and down the cell. He had not yet noticed
Winston’s presence. His troubled eyes were gazing at the wall about a metre above the level of Winston’s
head. He was shoeless; large, dirty toes were sticking out of the holes in his socks. He was also several
days away from a shave. A scrubby beard covered his face to the cheekbones, giving him an air of
ruffianism that went oddly with his large weak frame and nervous movements.
Winston roused himself a little from his lethargy. He must speak to Ampleforth, and risk the yell from
the telescreen. It was even conceivable that Ampleforth was the bearer of the razor blade.
‘Ampleforth,’ he said.
There was no yell from the telescreen. Ampleforth paused, mildly startled. His eyes focused themselves
slowly on Winston.
‘Ah, Smith!’ he said. ‘You too!’
‘What are you in for?’
‘To tell you the truth—‘ He sat down awkwardly on the bench opposite Winston. ‘There is only one
offence, is there not?’ he said.
‘And have you committed it?’
‘Apparently I have.’
He put a hand to his forehead and pressed his temples for a moment, as though trying to remember
something.
‘These things happen,’ he began vaguely. ‘I have been able to recall one instance -- a possible instance.
It was an indiscretion, undoubtedly. We were producing a definitive edition of the poems of Kipling. I
allowed the word “God” to remain at the end of a line. I could not help it!’ he added almost indignantly,
raising his face to look at Winston. ‘It was impossible to change the line. The rhyme was “rod”. Do you
realize that there are only twelve rhymes to “rod” in the entire language? For days I had racked my brains.
There was no other rhyme.’
The expression on his face changed. The annoyance passed out of it and for a moment he looked almost
pleased. A sort of intellectual warmth, the joy of the pedant who has found out some useless fact, shone
through the dirt and scrubby hair.
‘Has it ever occurred to you,’ he said, ‘that the whole history of English poetry has been determined by
the fact that the English language lacks rhymes?’

No, that particular thought had never occurred to Winston. Nor, in the circumstances, did it strike him as
very important or interesting.
I have to say that I can find more Russian poems that I have a liking for than English ones.

Old July 6th, 2008 #16
Neil Hudson

Quote:
Indeed.

http://muhdik.wordpress.com/

Old July 7th, 2008 #17
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Here is one, taken on my last birthday - I am the blond and it's one of very few fotos in which I am smiling, I think my front teeth are too big, and it makes me shy to smile.

Nonsense EG, you have a beautiful smile and you should smile more.

Old July 7th, 2008 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Nonsense EG, you have a beautiful smile and you should smile more.
Gotta agree with you there, PS!
EG is a lovely young lady with a smile both warm and kind.
Often it is the perceived flaws which intrigue!

Old July 13th, 2008 #19
psychologicalshock
Banned

To be honest I think it would work even if the material is all laugh-worthy, I have a great deal of fun making parodies. My favorite was the one inspired by "Where the Hell do I begin?"

Old July 15th, 2008 #20
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Talking I Agree.

I'm rather fond of writing parodies myself.

Here's one that I wrote one night at the KFC, while trying to ignore the nigger smell long enough to choke down some original recipe, with the godawful strains of that half-breed ape-fucker Mariah Carey's "A Hero Lies In You" ringing in my ears for the umpteenth time. I think I got my revenge.

THE NEGRO LIES TO YOU

Affluence defines your youth
You're insulated from the truth
Mom and Dad are rich as kings
Wealthy suitors bring you rings
But you really liked it rough
Cecil wasn't big enough
And you wonder what you missed
'Cause your ass was never kissed

Then a Negro comes along
And he really pours it on
And you're gullible and young