VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2008 #1
H.B.

jewsign Kikes at Pure Protein promote race-mixing/genocide of Whites

http://www.pureprotein.net/index.aspx

I was flipping through a bodybuilding magazine at the gym and there was a full-paged add for Pure Protein bars. It featured two beautiful White women (at least one of them blonde) who were drooling over this juiced-up half-ape.

I could not find a copy of the add on-line, but it's one the kikes at Pure Protein are in the magazines using to push their worthless, garbage product.

You'd figure they've got to be a bunch of :[]s to be selling a worthless product and try to make it marketable by using highly offensive imagery - it's offensive to not only White men (who I suspect are possibly their largest target demographic) but to black females as well.

Old April 21st, 2008 #2
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I've seen that one before.

The muscle rags are absolutely chock-full of ape worship. I haven't found a single brand yet that seems worthy of fully supporting.

Old April 21st, 2008 #3
John in Woodbridge

Last weekend on one of the sports channels they had on a strongman competition. There are almost always exclusively white male but this one had one nigger in it. One competition had some type of barrel run where the contestants had to carry a barrel about 20 yards and place it up on pedestal. I think there were a total of six barrels.

The nigger couldn't even get the first barrel up on the pedestal. He finally got it up there when all the other white competitors were just about finished with that part of the competition.

Thread