VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > To Do > e-Activism
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 23rd, 2014 #1
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr
Default Pro-Whites ask difficult questions at International Criminal Law Conference

On Friday, March 21st, Bob Whitaker, Daniel Genseric, Tom Bowie*and I attended an International Law MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) taught by one of the world’s leading experts in international criminal law and genocide, Professor Michael Scharf, Dean and Director of the Frederick K. Cox International Law Center at Case Western University in Cleveland Ohio.

Due to the fast paced environment of the online chat, Daniel accidentally addressed the professor as “Dean Schart” at one point, but a cordial ambience was otherwise maintained with Bob frequently interjecting well timed advice for the professor, such as “Get back to the safety of your classroom! You can't handle free speech!”

And indeed Bob’s advice proved sagacious because many of the International Law students began showing an interest in the reality of White genocide and expressing suspicion at the professor’s silence.

The professor predictably sought refuge in the Holocaust™, but Genseric was hot on his tail with a Nick Griffin rejoinder:

“Six million? We’re talking about six-hundred-million!”

At that point the professor began taking Bob’s advice to heart and returned to cutting and pasting from his recently drafted opus on how to bring lethal accountability to anyone resisting his idea of freedom (i.e. Bashar al-Assad).

I hope some of the law students check out Bob’s Underground Graduate Seminars. Who knows, maybe some of them already participate under different names, but many names at the MOOC indicate a high probability of active disinterest.

A professor once offered a MOOC

‘Twas attended by many a gook

BUGSers went in

Truth came out

Is it a trend or a fluke?

Thread