Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2005 #1
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up *New - KKKChat.com - White Pride Online Chat website

Stop in and check out what a few loyal comrades put together.

http://www.KKKChat.com

its a nice chat area for all KKK and WN members and supporters.
No registration is ness. but is also an option. Its nice to have a scum free chat thats so easy to access anytime at the click of a mouse and you dont even have to download anything to login. Im impressed. Great Work to all you guys at www.KKKChat.com

Old December 16th, 2005 #2
Furcht

Simple chat, descent looking chat. Cool.

Old December 17th, 2005 #3
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up

Thanks for stopping in Furcht. We just launched this website last nite so please be sure to stop back in and check out our updates and socialize with other link minded comrades regularly.

The nice thing about it is the site is not ran by any one organization but rather a group of orgs. and lonewovles working together in unity. We only hope on Comrades utilize this chat and we can have alot of fun with it and achieve friendships and comradery worldwide. We will also be running Scheduled chats and chats with Special Guests as time goes on.

Hope to see many more folk in the chat this evening for good fellowship and white unity global.

Hail Victory!

http://www.KKKChat.com

Old December 17th, 2005 #4
LoveOneAnother

i tried it and it worked well, but nobody was there.

Old December 24th, 2005 #5
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Theres some of us regulars who gather in there nitely usually after 8pm EST and on the weekends. Thanks alot for checking the site out and be sure to stop back in soon.

14/83/88

Old December 29th, 2005 #6
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

KKKChat.com is very pleased with the response it has been getting by new members registering and continuing to return nitely. We looked forward to seeing many more folk come join the chat as register members or just simply input a nick and enter without worrying about registering. We making constant upgrades so our guests enjoy our website and keep returning. We sincerely hope this tool is utilized to promote Unity among all Proud White Folk worldwide. Enjoy!
:cheers:

Old December 31st, 2005 #7
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up

Happy New Year 2006 Kindred!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
From your friends at KKKChat.com

Old January 6th, 2006 #8
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up

We are looking forward to a huge chat starting tonight at 8pm EST and every nite around 8pm. This weekend we are especially excited because we have teamed up with White Pride Radio to help bring more options and enjoyment to our visitors. Our online community is definately growing and we hope this excitement spreads more unity at the rallies, protests, and events to come in 2006.

We have also announced thru White Pride Radio that KKKChat.com and also the Brotherhood of Klans Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and a few others have helped sponsor the Sunday Christian Broadcast. Every Sunday from here on out WPR will be airing all day Christian sermons, and music. We hope many of you tune in this Sunday and enjoy our broadcast.

Hail Victory!

Old February 21st, 2006 #9
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up

Id like to Thank all the VNN Forum members for the continued support towards www.KKKChat.com , its our regular members who come back nightly who keeps the chat going strong and we hope to see many more kindred join or simply stop in and say hello. If you have any questions/comments or suggestions please feel free to email the Admin at: [email protected]

14/83/88
WPWW

Old February 21st, 2006 #10
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Great site. I relly enjoy chatting with fellow WNs!!

Old February 22nd, 2006 #11
H.N.

this thread is worthy of being bumped back to the top. Good site...

Old February 22nd, 2006 #12
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Not to be a naysayer, but with 34 posts, how do I know that your not some jew fuck that is just grabbing my IP address. Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but how do I know that? And don't get me wrong I'm totally into chatting with you guys but I have some concerns about ZOG...

Old February 22nd, 2006 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali
Not to be a naysayer, but with 34 posts, how do I know that your not some jew fuck that is just grabbing my IP address. Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but how do I know that? And don't get me wrong I'm totally into chatting with you guys but I have some concerns about ZOG...
Calm down there, mark. I registered over there last night and believe me, it is not a ZOG-run site trying to lure WNs to their doom. Bunch of hard-core racists is what it is. Lotsa fun to boot -- though me not being able to type, I find it hard to keep up with 'em. Lol!

Old February 22nd, 2006 #14
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Calm down there, mark. I registered over there last night and believe me, it is not a ZOG-run site trying to lure WNs to their doom. Bunch of hard-core racists is what it is. Lotsa fun to boot -- though me not being able to type, I find it hard to keep up with 'em. Lol!
Cool brother, I'm just checking......:cheers: Going over there now....

Old February 22nd, 2006 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Cool brother, I'm just checking......:cheers: Going over there now....
You'll get a kick out of it. You've got to have or download that Java shit to get in though.

have fun.

Old February 22nd, 2006 #16
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
You'll get a kick out of it. You've got to have or download that Java shit to get in though.

have fun.
I have he downloads and made it in, but they have to have a mod in there, toooooo many dumb fucks that they let in, very cool though....

Old February 22nd, 2006 #17
H.N.

Quote:
I have he downloads and made it in, but they have to have a mod in there, toooooo many dumb fucks that they let in, very cool though....
The one anti racist asshole that was chatting got his ass booted when the mod came back!

Old February 24th, 2006 #18
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

Thumbs up

Quote:
lol, I can assure you no one is plotting on your IP addy. In fact this chat is a hell of alot safer then any IRC chat and probally as secure to use if not more secure then any message forum. We have had alot of visitors from VNN Community and look forward to meeting many others.

White Pride World Wide!
www.KKKChat.com
14/83/88

Old March 4th, 2006 #19
Ku Klux Klan
Klansman

I would like to thank the people who called into the Hal Turner Show and advertised our online community. Its the loayl and dedicated members of KKK Chat who is making it such a huge success. I would also like to thank Mr.Hal Turner himself for stopping in and spending some time chatting on the website. We look forward to booking moderated chats with leaders of our movement. If anyone is interested in booking a chat to help spread there messages please email the KKK Chat Admin at: [email protected]

This chat room isnt just for the KKK, it welcomes unity from all White Nationalist from around the world. We hope to see many more of you join in and enjoy our Comradery.

Old March 4th, 2006 #20
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Yeah I've had a blast in there. Hell I think I spend an hour a day over there now.....:cheers:

Thread