VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2008 #1
Christopher Drake

Christopher Drake
Default Beretta Cx4

Opinions. I know they cost alot and they aren't meant for over about 100 yards (heck, its 60 yards across the street). Aside from that, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with them?

Old March 29th, 2008 #2
Christopher Drake

Christopher Drake

In fact, don't tell me anything about this weapon. I bought one, it is now my carry gun. Thats right, assholes, we're engaged and about to be married.

MP5 clone? Sorry, spoken for. Glock carbine--you look like a $700 sten gun, sorry I'm taken. That 9mm carbine that looks kind of like a 10/22? Sorry, I've got something better at home. 9mm upper for AR-15? I'm in love, thanks, but here's my number.

Old April 8th, 2008 #3
Cate

Cate

I have the Beretta CX4 Storm, which is a lot of fun to shoot for a carbine. Generally, I'm the only female at the outdoor park range I go to and when I pull that out, heads turn. Can't understand what a woman is doing with a weapon like that! I don't use the laser much during practice, but it may come in handy at some point. I figure when the wheels fall off of society and if the need arises, I will patrol my streets at night to keep the peace and this will do the trick as a primary weapon.

The woman at the gun shop I frequent did mention she gets what she calls "Beretta bites" from her CX4 when she shoots without wearing long sleeves, but other than that, she finds it to be a good, solid weapon, as do I. Us crazy, like-minded women are everywhere!

Thread