Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2013 #1
MikeQuigley
Banned

Default Ultimate Fighter Finale

Wow what an awesome event despite the fact that is was free on FX. It's getting to be alot of non whites in the sport but tonight it didn't matter, it was very entertaining. They have womens fights now in the UFC and they put on a hell of a show, beating the hell out of each other. There's not alot that makes me happy any more but MMA is shining star.

Old April 13th, 2013 #2
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I stopped watching any and all UFC events since Dana White made the below comments about "white pride vs brown pride".

Fuck Dana White. Fuck the UFC.

Sucks, too, because I really enjoyed it.

Old April 13th, 2013 #3
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
Wow what an awesome event despite the fact that is was free on FX. It's getting to be alot of non whites in the sport but tonight it didn't matter, it was very entertaining. They have womens fights now in the UFC and they put on a hell of a show, beating the hell out of each other. There's not alot that makes me happy any more but MMA is shining star.
I enjoyed the fights tonight too..and the chick fight was a highlight. Cant say I'm looking forward to the next TUF with women coaching men though. A bit too far imo.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old April 20th, 2013 #4
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
I stopped watching any and all UFC events since Dana White made the below comments about "white pride vs brown pride".

Fuck Dana White. Fuck the UFC.

Sucks, too, because I really enjoyed it.

Dana White is Anti-White
I've been watching martial arts my whole life. Then the UFC came out in 93'. I've been watching it ever since. It also got me in to martial arts which I always say saved my life because I was an alcoholic at the time. I was in a Tae Kwon Do school at first which also offered some grappling on the side. Then I switched to a traditional Japanese Jiu Jitsu/Judo school which not only drained me of every ounce of energy in my body but screwed my head on good and proper. I am not going to stop watching what I love because of Dana White, but if white fighters get pushed out much further, I just may.

Old April 20th, 2013 #5
MikeQuigley
Banned

April 20th, tonight UFC prelims on FX 5:00 ET, then the main event on Fox at 8:00 ET. Poor Frank Mir is going to get pounded into the ground by a wrestler again, and a black one at that.

Old April 20th, 2013 #6
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
April 20th, tonight UFC prelims on FX 5:00 ET, then the main event on Fox at 8:00 ET. Poor Frank Mir is going to get pounded into the ground by a wrestler again, and a black one at that.
I love the UFC, but it's banned in this house.

Thread