Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,381
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Does HIV Cause AIDS?

Peter H. Duesberg & Brian J. Ellison Respond to Their Critics
Policy Review Dec. 1990

http://www.duesberg.com/about/pdpolicyrep.html
 
Old April 21st, 2014 #2
ayan05
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 15
ayan05
Default

hiv cuases aids by progressing into it. you get hiv first and what it does is destroys your CD4 and T cells. an those are the cells that destroy illnesses and dieases and with hiv destroying them, its hard for you to fight off illnesses and dieases and infections. so hiv makes your immune system really weak.
 
Old May 26th, 2014 #3
M. Issig
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 459
M. Issig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayan05 View Post
hiv cuases aids by progressing into it. you get hiv first and what it does is destroys your CD4 and T cells. an those are the cells that destroy illnesses and dieases and with hiv destroying them, its hard for you to fight off illnesses and dieases and infections. so hiv makes your immune system really weak.
There is plenty besides HIV that will destroy CD4 and T-cells. There also exist plenty of medical symptoms that mimic those associated with HIV infection.

There have been plenty of cases of people who were diagnosed simply by displaying symptoms associated with HIV infection; but they were not really infected. The symptoms are not unique to HIV infection. The patients were nevertheless treated with deadly HIV therapy and died.

How do you know it was not the homosexual lifestyle (e.g. high frequency use of amyl nitrates and amphetamines) that compromises the immune system to the extent that AIDS-like symptoms occur; or the destruction of the immune system by mainlining heroin and generally poor hygiene of addicts; or contaminated Factor VIII that hemophiliacs use?

(Amyl nitrates cause Kaposi's sarcoma, a disease many homosexuals acquire.)

And what of conditions, in general, in Africa? Can poor health conditions collapse the immune system? Malnutrition is widespread in Africa and is a known cause of lack of resistance to infection.

Peter Duesberg and others claim AZT, a failed cancer drug, killed far more AIDS patients than AIDS itself in the 1990s.

Have you ever seen someone receiving chemotherapy? AZT is used in chemotherapy. It is systemic: it not only kills cancer cells but other vitally important cells as well. Whatever remained of a patient's already compromised immune system is finished-off by AZT. And patient dies.

The gay community went militant, protesting and demanding some sort of treatment. It got AZT.

It has seemed to me that once an infected individual starts drug therapy for HIV that person is locked into some sort of drug therapy forever. Conversely, should the individual combat the virus naturally, there is a good chance a healthy immune system can successfully fortify against and combat the virus.

I know of one medical doctor who maintains that an infected individual on long-term drug therapy who refuses to be medicated any longer runs a very real risk of the resurgent virus activity overloading the heart.

What is the truth? Are the "HIV denialists" like Peter Duesberg right or wrong? I don't know.


Luc Montagnier, the man who discovered HIV:



Last edited by M. Issig; May 26th, 2014 at 06:49 AM.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #4
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

To answer the question in your header... yes... something created in a Jew laboratory causes something... so to speak.

Do you doubt nature?

Did you ever ask yourself why, after billions of years... suddenly... in 1984... there is a disease that suddenly comes... and there is no historical document to describe why races and species prior got wiped out... that have anything to do with this sudden, miraculous disease?

Do you truly believe that mother nature suddenly decides to come up with a super virus along the lines of rational thought?

After billions of years there is suddenly something out of nothing that exists, which the Jew media says is going to kill you?

Another angle?

Another Spin?

HIV/AIDS........... Brought to you by your local Pharma!

No way to get it.

No way to contract it....... unless... you get the serum someone concocted!

Mother nature operates transparently.

Jews operate indiscreetly.

HIV/AIDS = Jew

P.S. Isn't is convenient that HIV/AIDS is demonstrated by a break down of the immune system. The afflicted suffers from symptoms of all known and all existing viruses and bacterial infections.... a break down of the immune system... but the disease itself no one can put their finger on.

The are so many videos on you tube that I am shocked that someone who does not believe in the holohoax would even bother to believe int his shit.

It's true... yes? You do not believe in the holohoax, but yet you choose to believe in something that suddenly exists shortly after the creation of the condom? Whereas the entire story of human history never ever once documents this, yes?

It's as ignorant and as stupid as believing in the BIG Bang theory.... that you could actually take apart a Swiss watch and put all of the contents into a plastic bag and shake that bag until all the components come back together to form the same Swiss watch that you originally dismantled, yes?

Consensus: HIV/AIDS = Man Made!

Fuck you, whoever did this.

Bill Gates, the lizard-eyed Jew cunt, spawned and bred in Redmond Washington, and Eugenics comes to mind............................


Last edited by John Sovereign; June 6th, 2015 at 04:08 PM.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #5
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 775
Olaf Menes
Default

I am not so much up on the conspiracy that AIDS was an invented laboratory
infectious engineered virus. Many Blacks seem to latch on to this highly skeptical and factually baseless conjecture.

It is more probable that Negroids in Africa killed some chimps and ate uncooked bush meat with chimp flesh infected with a autoimmune virus first documented in the early 1970's in specific African chimp troops.

The facts are rather more of a possibility. The AIDS epidemic was specifically traced to a homosexual male stewardess out of Montreal, Canada in the early 1980's, who had NUMEROUS ENCOUNTERS with boy prostitutes in Africa while on layover in many African nations.

The fact is many Negroids were dying of AIDS in Africa before they even knew it was a mutated autoimmune virus, simply because of the pathetic nature of healthcare and its related research in backwards third world Africa.

In Effect, if you,

Are not a drug addict using needles, your chance of getting AIDS is near zero.

Are not a Homosexual with many promiscuous ass partners, your chance of getting AIDS is near zero.

Are a Heterosexual and don't sleep around with prostitutes and other SWINGERS with many sexual partners , your chance of getting AIDS is near zero.

Are not a Negro with down low prison butt sex and typical multiple partner Negro sexual habits , your chance of getting AIDS is near zero.


The fact is the vast majority of those afflicted with AIDS are still the Negroids and Homosexuals. This in itself is counterintuitive to the fact these are the same demographics the ZOG machine is trying to multiply and promote, so it makes no sense they would devise a virus that specifically targets their behavioral transmission of the virus.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; June 6th, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #6
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

HIV is a monkey disease, transmitted by blood and semen.
Blacks in central Africa eat dried monkey meat, uncooked.
Eating and drinking infected monkey meat and thus monkey blood is how blacks got HIV.

Ebola is a bat disease. Blacks eating dried uncooked infected bats is how Ebola is transmitted from bats to humans.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #7
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I am not so much up on the conspiracy that AIDS was an invented laboratory
infectious engineered virus. Many Blacks seem to latch on to this highly skeptical and factually baseless conjecture.

It is more probable that Negroids in Africa killed some chimps and ate uncooked bush meat with chimp flesh infected with a autoimmune virus first documented in the early 1970's in specific African chimp troops.

The facts are rather more of a possibility. The AIDS epidemic was specifically traced to a homosexual male stewardess out of Montreal, Canada in the early 1980's, who had NUMEROUS ENCOUNTERS with boy prostitutes in Africa while on layover in many African nations.

The fact is many Negroids were dying of AIDS in Africa before they even knew it was a mutated autoimmune virus, simply because of the pathetic nature of healthcare and its related research in backwards third world Africa.


The fact is the vast majority of those afflicted with AIDS are still the Negroids and Homosexuals. This in itself is counterintuitive to the fact these are the same demographics the ZOG machine is trying to multiply and promote, so it makes no sense they would devise a virus that specifically targets their behavioral transmission of the virus.
Robert Rayford (February 3, 1953 May 15 or May 16, 1969), sometimes identified as Robert R. due to his age, was an American teenager from Missouri who had the earliest confirmed case of HIV/AIDS in North America. Rayford's death was a mystery to doctors who could not account for his symptoms. The cause of his death remained unidentified until 1987.

In early 1968, the 15 year-old Rayford admitted himself to Barnes-Jewish Hospital (then called Barnes Hospital) in St. Louis, Missouri. His legs and genitals were covered in warts and sores. He also had severe swelling of the testicles and pelvic region, which later spread to his legs, causing a misdiagnosis of lymphedema. He had grown thin and pale and suffered from shortness of breath. Rayford told the doctors that he had had these symptoms since at least late 1966. Tests discovered a severe chlamydia infection. Rayford declined a rectal examination request from hospital personnel. Doctors treating Rayford suspected that he was homosexual, bisexual, or had engaged in receptive anal intercourse.

Robert_Rayford Robert_Rayford
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #8
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I am not so much up on the conspiracy that AIDS was an invented laboratory
infectious engineered virus. Many Blacks seem to latch on to this highly skeptical and factually baseless conjecture.

It is more probable that Negroids in Africa killed some chimps and ate uncooked bush meat with chimp flesh infected with a autoimmune virus first documented in the early 1970's in specific African chimp troops.

The facts are rather more of a possibility. The AIDS epidemic was specifically traced to a homosexual male stewardess out of Montreal, Canada in the early 1980's, who had NUMEROUS ENCOUNTERS with boy prostitutes in Africa while on layover in many African nations.

The fact is many Negroids were dying of AIDS in Africa before they even knew it was a mutated autoimmune virus, simply because of the pathetic nature of healthcare and its related research in backwards third world Africa.


The fact is the vast majority of those afflicted with AIDS are still the Negroids and Homosexuals. This in itself is counterintuitive to the fact these are the same demographics the ZOG machine is trying to multiply and promote, so it makes no sense they would devise a virus that specifically targets their behavioral transmission of the virus.
Dear Olaf... as Ronald Reagan said, "Mr. Gorbachev, There you go again."

What facts.

You said facts......... what facts?

Niggers? Chimps?

You compile what niggers and chimps have been doing for millennia and arrive at this?

A stewardess getting shagged by a nigger is specific?

What about all the sailors around the times, who landed on the shores and shagged beyond belief without avail or abandon?

Do you actually read what you type?

Jews hate niggers and Niggers hate Jews.

We just get the surplus and all else besides.

Do you want to test something today? Yes?

No problem... just douse a few tribes in Affika and throw them a few bakka balls or Ak-47's to distract those dumb chimps and then let the world reap the BS from the Fucking caustic Jew virus media.

I fucking can't believe it!
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #9
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Robert Rayford (February 3, 1953 – May 15 or May 16, 1969), sometimes identified as Robert R. due to his age, was an American teenager from Missouri who had the earliest confirmed case of HIV/AIDS in North America. Rayford's death was a mystery to doctors who could not account for his symptoms. The cause of his death remained unidentified until 1987.

In early 1968, the 15 year-old Rayford admitted himself to Barnes-Jewish Hospital (then called Barnes Hospital) in St. Louis, Missouri. His legs and genitals were covered in warts and sores. He also had severe swelling of the testicles and pelvic region, which later spread to his legs, causing a misdiagnosis of lymphedema. He had grown thin and pale and suffered from shortness of breath. Rayford told the doctors that he had had these symptoms since at least late 1966. Tests discovered a severe chlamydia infection. Rayford declined a rectal examination request from hospital personnel. Doctors treating Rayford suspected that he was homosexual, bisexual, or had engaged in receptive anal intercourse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Rayford
Cillian... get a life...

Quoting JewiPedia is not going to get you on my "Respect" list.

Hence, your entire post is Jew-speak.

-1 = JEW

Last edited by John Sovereign; June 6th, 2015 at 04:59 PM.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #10
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
HIV is a monkey disease, transmitted by blood and semen.
Blacks in central Africa eat dried monkey meat, uncooked.
Eating and drinking infected monkey meat and thus monkey blood is how blacks got HIV.

Ebola is a bat disease. Blacks eating dried uncooked infected bats is how Ebola is transmitted from bats to humans.
No. You are incorrect as far as my understanding of Jews and their propensity to infect the human race and affect its ability to function as evolution intended.

When you can assure me that all Jews have been eliminated in this world, and that white men and women exist part and parcel apart from other races... just as Adolph Hitler wished and condoned and blessed these other, non-white races with his "Bye-Bye" wave", and multiculturalism is non-existent, and every nigger lives back in their hovel of a mud hut hole in the ground, and they can rape each other, conduct incest, engage in bestiality, fuck mango trees and ad nausea (as niggers are compelled to do as a sub-species) ...and the white species are landing on Jupiter whilst these black skinned mimicries of the evolutionary ape are existing as a caustic and poisonous reflection of what it is to be human...

When you can assure me that the world can finally go back to the way it was long ago, before Jews grew legs and were able to walk upright, ...then and only then will I buy in to your BS post about what some fucking Jew decides to post in the Internet so that you could click on the link and get to it and subsequently post to me what a fucking Jew said... all this without you even taking the time to give due diligence.

Is it any wonder that we want to choke the life out of the ones we try to save?

Is it any wonder that the lifeguard is taught that when they swim out 900 meters to save a drowning victim, that when they get there the victim will drown the lifeguard in their panic and hysteria to survive... without even realizing that the life guard is there to save them?

Point of qualification Mr. Chairman: If what this poster says is true, then the human race, in all of its nigger and Jew perversity and degradation, would have been wiped out long long ago without the aid of a volcano or an asteroid.

Yeah!

Right!

HIV/AIDS is like the Pillar of Fire in the Bible.

Funny how science and technology comes along and all of these miracles and curses go by the wayside, except when a FUCKING JEW makes it a law that you can't disagree with their version... (God bless you, Ursula).

Last edited by John Sovereign; June 6th, 2015 at 04:45 PM.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #11
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 775
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
Dear Olaf... as Ronald Reagan said, "Mr. Gorbachev, There you go again."

What facts.

You said facts......... what facts?

Niggers? Chimps?

You compile what niggers and chimps have been doing for millennia and arrive at this?

A stewardess getting shagged by a nigger is specific?

What about all the sailors around the times, who landed on the shores and shagged beyond belief without avail or abandon?

Do you actually read what you type?

Jews hate niggers and Niggers hate Jews.

We just get the surplus and all else besides.

Do you want to test something today? Yes?

No problem... just douse a few tribes in Affika and throw them a few bakka balls or Ak-47's to distract those dumb chimps and then let the world reap the BS from the Fucking caustic Jew virus media.

I fucking can't believe it!
Yes I read what I write, and I write from what I read, I don't watch silly you tube videos and then pretend I am some expert on AIDS because a few videos convinced me of a certain perspective. I have been around since the onset of AIDS and just a few simple observations and simple logical deductions can sort the bullshit from the facts.

Engineered viruses that were targeted to a specific race would be mutated with a race specific defective resistance, all the facts show RACE SPECIFIC attachments of the AIDS epidemic lead to a BEHAVIORAL TRANSMISSION, not a racial attachment.

CLEAR ENOUGH?

You seem to be a fairly excitable fellow. Quit watching you tube videos that push agendas and use some common sense please.

In the events of mass media disinformation, I find it highly unlikely you would be foolish enough to claim Jews hate niggers. The fact is Jews ARE niggers who simply took steps to interbreed with other races to disinherit that fact.

The best place to hide from your enemy is to look like them. They did this over and over throughout history in many nations. In the beginning Jews WERE AFRICAN/MIDDLE EASTERN IN DESCENT AND APPEARANCE WAS NEGROID in ORIGIN and much in order like THE ARABIC races.

In fact, the biggest sponsors of the so called laboratory engineered AIDS virus are in fact, JEW DOCTORS SPREADING THAT LIE.

So why the fuck would you be stupid enough to believe them?


Since you base your conjecture on you tube video, here you go,
The originator of the so called engineered AIDS bullshit, JEW DOCTOR>

What you are trying to say that JEW CONSPIRATORS who give Niggers every hand up and hand out in life,and promote their rampant spread, suddenly want to invent a virus to specifically wipe out Niggers?

Sounds like you are magnificently confused.

AIDS is simply like any other viral specific infection, either the behavior that carries its spread is eliminated, or it thrives in BEHAVIOR that PROMOTES ITS SPREAD.

It is no wonder that those races and people who have a low tendency to partake in the behaviors that spread AIDS have also a low probability to contract the disease.

Your hypothesis is lacking any facts.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; June 6th, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #12
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 775
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
HIV is a monkey disease, transmitted by blood and semen.
Blacks in central Africa eat dried monkey meat, uncooked.
Eating and drinking infected monkey meat and thus monkey blood is how blacks got HIV.

Ebola is a bat disease. Blacks eating dried uncooked infected bats is how Ebola is transmitted from bats to humans.
You are correct, many of the worst types of afflictions originate in Equatorial Africa, not only because the wet humid and hot climate assists in the spread of disease and viral infections, but of the apparent lack of its populations to leave the stone age, to transform into modern disease fighting practices. The reliance on Witch Doctor era potions and hocus pocus attempts to rid the populations of behavioral plagues has contributed to the ongoing problems there, and the advent of exceptionally fast rapid transit " JET AIRCRAFT" has made it possible for those afflictions to transmit before naturally wiping out any carrier, before they could reach faraway shores.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #13
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
No. You are incorrect as far as my understanding of Jews and their propensity to infect the human race and affect its ability to function as evolution intended.

then and only then will I buy in to your BS post about what some fucking Jew decides to post in the Internet so that you could click on the link and get to it and subsequently post to me what a fucking Jew said... all this without you even taking the time to give due diligence.

Funny how science and technology comes along and all of these miracles and curses go by the wayside, except when a FUCKING JEW makes it a law that you can't disagree with their version... (God bless you, Ursula).

So you don't believe HIV is a monkey disease, though it is found in monkeys?
So you don't believe that eating dried monkey meat filled with infected blood would cause transmission of a monkey disease transmitted by blood?
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #14
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
many of the worst types of afflictions originate in Equatorial Africa...but of the apparent lack of its populations to leave the stone age, to transform into modern disease fighting practices.

the advent of exceptionally fast rapid transit " JET AIRCRAFT" has made it possible for those afflictions to transmit before naturally wiping out any carrier, before they could reach faraway shores.
Indeed. Celebrating diversity and cultural enrichment in non White medical practices




2:19

__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #15
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Yes I read what I write, and I write from what I read, I don't watch silly you tube videos and then pretend I am some expert on AIDS because a few videos convinced me of a certain perspective. I have been around since the onset of AIDS and just a few simple observations and simple logical deductions can sort the bullshit from the facts.

Engineered viruses that were targeted to a specific race would be mutated with a race specific defective resistance, all the facts show RACE SPECIFIC attachments of the AIDS epidemic lead to a BEHAVIORAL TRANSMISSION, not a racial attachment.

CLEAR ENOUGH?

You seem to be a fairly excitable fellow. Quit watching you tube videos that push agendas and use some common sense please.

In the events of mass media disinformation, I find it highly unlikely you would be foolish enough to claim Jews hate niggers. The fact is Jews ARE niggers who simply took steps to interbreed with other races to disinherit that fact.

The best place to hide from your enemy is to look like them. They did this over and over throughout history in many nations. In the beginning Jews WERE AFRICAN/MIDDLE EASTERN IN DESCENT AND APPEARANCE WAS NEGROID in ORIGIN and much in order like THE ARABIC races.

In fact, the biggest sponsors of the so called laboratory engineered AIDS virus are in fact, JEW DOCTORS SPREADING THAT LIE.

So why the fuck would you be stupid enough to believe them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amXSy7ZDhsI

Since you base your conjecture on you tube video, here you go,
The originator of the so called engineered AIDS bullshit, JEW DOCTOR>

What you are trying to say that JEW CONSPIRATORS who give Niggers every hand up and hand out in life,and promote their rampant spread, suddenly want to invent a virus to specifically wipe out Niggers?

Sounds like you are magnificently confused.

AIDS is simply like any other viral specific infection, either the behavior that carries its spread is eliminated, or it thrives in BEHAVIOR that PROMOTES ITS SPREAD.

It is no wonder that those races and people who have a low tendency to partake in the behaviors that spread AIDS have also a low probability to contract the disease.

Your hypothesis is lacking any facts.
Olaf...... You had me before, "Hello"

Calm down.

I am not all that. I read what you said back to me, and I must say that I enjoyed your response.

Regrettably, some of the thing you said I do not know, so I will have to go back and give more due diligence,

Kudos to you on one part, and that part is that you do not lean... you press in. Thank you for that.

I will consider your words and endeavor to come across better in the future, yet... my friend (if I may consider you a friend) I cannot guarantee that I might not be sucking down a few ice-cold beers at the time.

I guess what I am trying to say is, "Take it easy.". I mean no harm. We all have to spout off at times. Moreover, it is so easy to be a keyboard warrior and crush others beneath our feet in our rush to ...... to... well... I don't know what.

At the end of the day, Olaf, I am on your side. It is simply that I have a hundred other things demanding my attentions, and I admit that I am not up to the call to go one on one with you,

I still maintain my stance, yet I do say that you are a worthy fellow or opponent simply because you DO come back with resilience and you DO have something good to say to support your thesis.

Bless you and thank you for your integrity.
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #16
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
So you don't believe HIV is a monkey disease, though it is found in monkeys?
So you don't believe that eating dried monkey meat filled with infected blood would cause transmission of a monkey disease transmitted by blood?
So.................... you believe in the missing link?

So....

So...
 
Old June 6th, 2015 #17
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
To answer the question in your header... yes... something created in a Jew laboratory causes something... so to speak.

Do you doubt nature?

Did you ever ask yourself why, after billions of years... suddenly... in 1984... there is a disease that suddenly comes... and there is no historical document to describe why races and species prior got wiped out... that have anything to do with this sudden, miraculous disease?

Do you truly believe that mother nature suddenly decides to come up with a super virus along the lines of rational thought?

After billions of years there is suddenly something out of nothing that exists, which the Jew media says is going to kill you?

You could have said the same thing about Ebola before it was discovered. Just because science has not discovered something yet does not mean it does not exist. How would any of us know about a tropical monkey disease. Its possible that its been killing niggers for centuries, just like Ebola and other African diseases.
 
Old June 7th, 2015 #18
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 775
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
Olaf...... You had me before, "Hello"

Calm down.

I am not all that. I read what you said back to me, and I must say that I enjoyed your response.

Regrettably, some of the thing you said I do not know, so I will have to go back and give more due diligence,

Kudos to you on one part, and that part is that you do not lean... you press in. Thank you for that.

I will consider your words and endeavor to come across better in the future, yet... my friend (if I may consider you a friend) I cannot guarantee that I might not be sucking down a few ice-cold beers at the time.

I guess what I am trying to say is, "Take it easy.". I mean no harm. We all have to spout off at times. Moreover, it is so easy to be a keyboard warrior and crush others beneath our feet in our rush to ...... to... well... I don't know what.

At the end of the day, Olaf, I am on your side. It is simply that I have a hundred other things demanding my attentions, and I admit that I am not up to the call to go one on one with you,

I still maintain my stance, yet I do say that you are a worthy fellow or opponent simply because you DO come back with resilience and you DO have something good to say to support your thesis.

Bless you and thank you for your integrity.
I hear you. Just remember that in this age of disinformation, ZOG cleverly mixes lies with truth, so the untrained zombies out there swallow the lies with little thought. A simple overview and watchful logic is all that is needed to sort out the facts from ZOG agenda.

AIDS in my opinion is nothing more than a lethal STD and transmits through 95-98% deviant drug use or sexual deviance. The only downside is maggots have infected the strictly heterosexual population, so again, if you stick to one Female/Male sex partner who is faithful, don't do intravenous drugs and don't engage in fag sex, your chances of getting AIDS drops to about ZERO.
 
Old June 7th, 2015 #19
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
It's true... yes? You do not believe in the holohoax, but yet you choose to believe in something that suddenly exists shortly after the creation of the condom? Whereas the entire story of human history never ever once documents this, yes?
Condoms existed long before AIDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sovereign View Post
It's as ignorant and as stupid as believing in the BIG Bang theory.... that you could actually take apart a Swiss watch and put all of the contents into a plastic bag and shake that bag until all the components come back together to form the same Swiss watch that you originally dismantled, yes?
Normally I'd have to visit a fundamentalist Christian blog to see that much stupid. Your analogy has nothing to do with the big bang theory.
 
Old June 17th, 2015 #20
John Sovereign
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
You could have said the same thing about Ebola before it was discovered. Just because science has not discovered something yet does not mean it does not exist. How would any of us know about a tropical monkey disease. Its possible that its been killing niggers for centuries, just like Ebola and other African diseases.
You could also say the same thing about the miracles in the Bible, before people could read and exercise their free will to learn and question,

Isn't it odd that as time went by, and information spread, and enlightenment grew, that the miracles in the Bible faded proportionately?

By the same token, as we live in this day and time, isn't it odd that no one questions the new and sudden afflictions which beset us all... afflictions which throughout history have never been recorded?

Jew science and Goy science can go back trillions of years and give you minute details about an amoebae and tell you about volcanic eruptions and all the like...

But when it comes to disease, there is not one mention ever of the afflictions which beset mankind in today's world.

So... you say, "You could have said the same thing about Ebola before it was discovered.", and I say you are so full of shit that it makes me want to puke.

I don't trust Jews.

I don't trust nearly any man or woman who comes out and makes ludicrous statements like this... as if they actually believe that BS view that, "Just because science has not discovered something yet does not mean it does not exist."

That BS almost sounds like, "Just because you are not paranoid does not mean they are not watching you."

I don't know... you might be correct, but you have no proof.

What I have is proof that we live in a modern age, where science, technology, media, and the like are so advanced that it would astound most people.

Moreover, what I do know is that there are fucking kikes out there who are so set against me, and so set in their ways, that I will direct my attention towards them... FIRSTLY... in the event that something suddenly comes out of a clear blue sky and bites me in the ass, whereas for trillions of years, there is no substantial fact or proof that the thing that bit me n the ass ever existed before Jews had their foot in the door... so to speak.

How do you like me now?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.
Page generated in 0.16875 seconds.