Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2021 #21
Ray Allan

I would consider joining one of those Russian dating sites again if I had a better-paying job and was in a better position financially to travel (if the damn Covid bullshit ever stops) and all the other things it entails. One of the ladies I talked to reappeared about three years ago (and gorgeous as ever) on the site I was on previously. Now she's divorced with a 10 year-old daughter. No idea if she married a Ukrainian or American guy, though. I actually still have feelings for her and wish I could contact her again, but I also don't know if she is still sincere or just an employee of the site to make money. I don't know if my age is now working against me, it seems to be big thing with American women unless you have a lot of money. Not so much with Russian women, but I know I won't get a 20 year-old. If I try it again, I'll stick with ones a little older, at least 30 or up.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 30th, 2021 #23
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I would consider joining one of those Russian dating sites again if I had a better-paying job and was in a better position financially to travel (if the damn Covid bullshit ever stops) and all the other things it entails. One of the ladies I talked to reappeared about three years ago (and gorgeous as ever) on the site I was on previously. Now she's divorced with a 10 year-old daughter. No idea if she married a Ukrainian or American guy, though. I actually still have feelings for her and wish I could contact her again, but I also don't know if she is still sincere or just an employee of the site to make money. I don't know if my age is now working against me, it seems to be big thing with American women unless you have a lot of money. Not so much with Russian women, but I know I won't get a 20 year-old. If I try it again, I'll stick with ones a little older, at least 30 or up.
but what about our KWA women? You live in Vegas so you can just go down to The Strip and meet women. What are Vegas area women like? Vapid?

Old November 2nd, 2021 #24
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
but what about our KWA women? You live in Vegas so you can just go down to The Strip and meet women. What are Vegas area women like? Vapid?
Most of the women on the Strip are tourists from out-of-town. Some really beautiful ones there along with really ugly ones. Not the best place place to meet people.

Something funny I did see there once was this average-looking woman wearing a T-shirt that said "Hello Hater" on the front and "Goodbye Hater" on the back. Don't know if she was an SJW or someone just making a joke.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread