Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Jennifer Lopez . . nastiest brat in the music world . .

Anybody else mad that brats like she are promoted today ? ?

First of all , she is a dumb-shit ( listen to her interviews , she is one of the dumbest bitches around . . .), second , she dresses like a prostitute , slinky clothes ( over-emphasizing , short skirts , slutty dresses , see-thru , no panties . . .) . . . .

She must be mighty proud of herself . . .

And doesn't have any feeling of shame . . .

Her "abilities" as a singer totally left aside . . .

A ghetto whore made famous . . .

I think the fact that she got insurance on her ass speaks volumes . . .

Apart from that , the bitch must have terrible table manners . . . .

( something that was posted on bitterwaitress.com years ago . . .)

What a brat . .

It is thanks to websites like these that the truth about her 'behaving' privately comes out . . .

Also , there were some 'embarassing' stories about her brought into daylight by some of her sisters I heard . . .

So , in short . .in private she must be a total bitch yet on stage she supposedly 'holds herself together' . .

That's the way they work today . .

What an "idol" for the "Latin American" community . .

Old August 12th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Jennifer Lopez's ass can be used as a life preserver.

(Remember when I tried to say that in German?)

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 12th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Yep , I do . .

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=44

Old August 16th, 2018 #4
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

Nicki Minaj's ass can be used as a lifeboat.

The kikes parade their Nigger freaks in front of gullible White girls to get them to imitate them while convincing White boys that they look hot.
If they don't like the way they look they get transferred over to the Sodomite programmers where they are placed into a gender category such as, cock sucker, transvestite, diaper wearing infant, etc.
If they are just plain mentally ill and prone to violent irrational behavior, they are drafted into antifa.

Old August 16th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Fun Fact: Jennifer 'Please direct your attention to my butt' Lopez has a father that is a long-time Scientologist. David Lopez.

That song 'Jenny from the Block' is hilarious and people called her out on it: she went to private schools and had rich parents, she never experienced oppression or poverty. All fake.

Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam had a similar thing happen when people who grew up with him called him out on the fact that he had been a child actor and model growing up, not poor. He's a Jew.

Jennifer might be one as well, often-times Lopez is a Sephardic surname, but dunno.

These people are all hooked up on some level, either with cults or with being Jewish or both.

The Phoenix family and Rose McGowan and Jewel, all grew up in the 'Children of God' cult, founded by (((Moses Berg))).

All very interesting, and disgusting.

Turn your ears n eyes away from these cretins.

Old August 16th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Fun Fact: Jennifer 'Please direct your attention to my butt' Lopez . .
lol , how about calling her the 'my ass is more popular than my face' Lopez or "no panties"-Jenny ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't her . . ahemm . . naked behind even once featured in a movie ?

Without that "remarkable body part" I suppose she wouldn't be where she is . .

Quote:
. . has a father that is a long-time Scientologist. David Lopez.
Some conspiracy investigators have claimed that the scientology-cult is directly connected to the NWO . . Just saying . .

Quote:
That song 'Jenny from the Block' is hilarious and people called her out on it: she went to private schools and had rich parents, she never experienced oppression or poverty. All fake.
For originally having been 'upper-class' the brat certainly has terrible manners . .

Photo of the bitch w / her sis making that cheeky face expression indicating the behaviour she is famous for . .

Quote:
Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam had a similar thing happen when people who grew up with him called him out on the fact that he had been a child actor and model growing up, not poor. He's a Jew.
A lot of people in the 'Grunge'-scene are jewish . . Just saying . .

Quote:
Jennifer might be one as well, often-times Lopez is a Sephardic surname, but dunno.
Really ? The "most popular jewish ass" ( pun intended ) ?

Quote:
These people are all hooked up on some level, either with cults or with being Jewish or both.
Well , if there's truth to the claim that you cannot succeed in Hollywood without being jewish or member of some "secret society" , that may be it . . .

Quote:
The Phoenix family and Rose McGowan and Jewel, all grew up in the 'Children of God' cult, founded by (((Moses Berg))).

All very interesting, and disgusting.

Turn your ears n eyes away from these cretins.
Dust in the wind to me . .

Old August 16th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Some more comments concerning that . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
A lot of people in the 'Grunge'-scene are jewish . . Just saying . .

Bush - Mouth
I find it funny how it somehow seems to have become a 'rule of thumb' in the 'Grunge'-scene that a Grunge-singer must either sound like Kurt Cobain or like Eddie Vedder . .

Quote:
Dust in the wind to me . .
Dust in the wind lyrics - Kansas
Even the biggest Hollywood whores / "stars" I suppose cannot get past the judgment of god "Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris . ." ( "Remember , man, that dust thou art, and to dust thou shalt return . . " )

Thread