Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
VNN's resident Fischkopp
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,690
ColdFire
Smile St. Patrick's Day


- - - - -
. . . want to wish our international community a happy St. Patrick's Day . .


. . . one of the most famous 'export-articles' of Éire ( Ireland ) . .

lol

. . . there are festivals for St. Patrick's Day today all over the European world ,even though it was originally restricted to Ireland..
- - - - -

St. Patrick brought Christianity to Ireland.

. . historical figure . . no matter where one may stand on the subject of Christianity as such . .
I suppose though would St. Patrick be alive today and see his island being torn over the question of confessions , he might gringe.

- - -

The Irish island just happens to be troubled..
. . . one of the most tragic conflicts on European soil to be honest..

. . .

Yet , concerning St. P. D. , it surely is an 'Irish Festival' worldwide.

. . . it is said that , next to Germans , Irish are the biggest group of European-Americans when it comes to heritage..

The Irish started moving into the U.S. in masses at about the middle of the 19th century.

The Irish influence into North America even went so far that the original British English ( when it came to pronounciation . .) which must have prevailed in the U.S.A. in the beginning ( as an English colony ) changed to an English pronounced similar as in Ireland.


. . drinking whiskey , dancing reels, playing banjo . . all associated with 'The American West' - - - > largely influened by Ireland.


So I suppose the U.S. is very keen on it . . .

Have fun ! !

. . since St. P. D. is 'the most Irish of all days' outside Ireland ,where there are festivities , enjoy . . .


Open yourself a can of Guiness ( or ANY Irish beverage . . ) , turn on some Irish tunes and have fun ! !

. . .

From Ireland brought into the 'New World', today even celebrated all around the European world ( as an 'Irish Festival' . . .)



Happy St. P. D. to all who wish to celebrate . . .
__________________
sex was once a forbidden subject ... yet everybody had it on his/ her mind . . . Today race is a forbidden subject.
- me
 
Old March 16th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,301
Gladiatrix
Default

The saying is everyone is Irish on Saint Paddy's Day.

It is the only White holiday that hasn't been attacked by SJWs.

Columbus Day? Attacked.

Thanksgiving? Attacked.

I think they even went after Presidents' Day because some of those evil White dead men owned slaves.

So lift up a pint and do an Irish salute!


__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old March 16th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The saying is everyone is Irish on Saint Paddy's Day.
Not me.

Quote:
It is the only White holiday that hasn't been attacked by SJWs.
Sure it has - by queers with jew approval.

Quote:
Columbus Day? Attacked.

Thanksgiving? Attacked.

I think they even went after Presidents' Day because some of those evil White dead men owned slaves.

So lift up a pint and do an Irish salute!
The jews have given the Irish a semito-safe identity as drunken buffoons, parallel to the way they've safely ridden country music out of bounds by turning into muh ahd lick her bathwater, shore nuff.
 
Old March 16th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
VNN's resident Fischkopp
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,690
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The saying is everyone is Irish on Saint Paddy's Day.
. . or everyone consumes Irish beverage . . . . Sure enough . . .

Quote:
It is the only White holiday that hasn't been attacked by SJWs.

Columbus Day? Attacked.
. . gee , I wonder why . . .?

. . . . .

Maybe they would have preferred a Negro having discovered the Americas by today's standards instead of a European ( on a side note ; how the hell would that have been supposed to have happened??


)

lol ! !

. . heehee ,African negroes never were that much into navigating the seas of the world . .

Quote:
Thanksgiving? Attacked.
gee . . . I wonder why . . .?

. . maybe because those wicked European settlers misused the 'Injuns' to get a meal . . . ?




Quote:
I think they even went after Presidents' Day because some of those evil White dead men owned slaves.
. . . they never get tired of bitching about slavery , now , do they ?

Quote:
So lift up a pint and do an Irish salute!
Sure did . . .


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Sure it has - by queers with jew approval.
Hmm, really ? . . but why would homo's attack St. Patrick's Day?
__________________
sex was once a forbidden subject ... yet everybody had it on his/ her mind . . . Today race is a forbidden subject.
- me
 
Old March 17th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Post faggots fuck up every holiday here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Hmm, really ? . . but why would homo's attack St. Patrick's Day?
I think he might be referring to a recent NYC St Patricks parade that had puffer problems ...

https://dailystormer.name/new-york-i...nsors-boycott/

Anyways, we're German so lets toast our Hibernian cousins on their day!


Prost!
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 17th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
VNN's resident Fischkopp
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,690
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
faggots fuck up every holiday here
. . really ? . .

Seems you Americans have a much more radical caste of homosexuals than we have in Germany . .

What the fuck . .?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I think he might be referring to a recent NYC St Patricks parade that had puffer problems ...

https://dailystormer.name/new-york-i...nsors-boycott/
. . Wow . .

Quote:
Anyways, we're German so lets toast our Hibernian cousins on their day!


Prost!
Hear ya ! !

. . in fact I still have a half-filled bottle of Tullamore Dew in the fridge ( what more or less 'remained' from a party I had with some buddies yesterday evening . . )

Ein Prosit !

__________________
sex was once a forbidden subject ... yet everybody had it on his/ her mind . . . Today race is a forbidden subject.
- me
 
Old March 17th, 2019 #7
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,674
Jimmy Marr
Default Paddy Uncucked

 
Old March 17th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
VNN's resident Fischkopp
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,690
ColdFire
Talking . . how ‘bout ‘Paddy‘s Cure‘ . . ?

lol

As far as I understand there is an Irish custom of chipping liquor in the morning already to ‘fuel courage‘ , called ‘Paddy‘s Cure‘ . .

. . not to be confused with ‘pedicure‘ , lol


lol
Luke Kelly , deceased ex- Dubliners frontman once announced this song with the words . .

“If you want to learn English properly , you‘ve got to be able to sing the chorus of this song . .after hearing it once . .“.

lol !


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post


. . where did you come up w /that pic . . ?

That‘d make a good poster

. . on a side note , y‘all know why the trademark of Ireland is the cloverleaf / shamrock . .?

. . according to legend that‘s the way St. Patrick explained the so-called ‘holy trinity‘ to their heathen forebears . .

Hmmm . . hadn‘t Ireland been christianized though today‘s confessional conflict wouldn‘t be there . .

Just saying . .

. . but we live in the “here and now“.
__________________
sex was once a forbidden subject ... yet everybody had it on his/ her mind . . . Today race is a forbidden subject.
- me
 
Old March 18th, 2019 #10
Donncha Dennis
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 220
Donncha Dennis
Default

On a different note I am happy at least white countries celebrate a distinctly white holiday, I always cringe hard when I see people in korea, japan or china dressing up green and dancing around and even playing bagpipes get yours paws off our culture. In a way I wish celtic culture was more isolationist but since we were scattered to the four corners of the world I guess it cant be helped.

Deep meaning song I think if you sit and ponder it



A lot of early famous leftists of today got their start making sort of decent music about irish troubles or starred in movies about such issues. U2 bono even though he is barely irish by blood and more jewish then irish came out with a few decent songs when he was first trying to make it. Also early big time leftist actors got their start about these issues like brad pitt, harrison ford, tom cruise, richard geere, even tommy lee jones and jeff bridges etc.

Runrig a famous Scottish band I have listened to for years had its last concert just august of 2018 I was so disheartened to hear they finally put the cords up man so emotional they brought forth Scottish consciousness with their great songs.

 
Old March 18th, 2019 #11
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Talking heh




Happy St Paddys Day from the Kardashians, Irish american family living in LA.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 18th, 2019 #12
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . or everyone consumes Irish beverage . . . . Sure enough . . .



. . gee , I wonder why . . .?

. . . . .

Maybe they would have preferred a Negro having discovered the Americas by today's standards instead of a European ( on a side note ; how the hell would that have been supposed to have happened??


)

lol ! !

. . heehee ,African negroes never were that much into navigating the seas of the world . .



gee . . . I wonder why . . .?

. . maybe because those wicked European settlers misused the 'Injuns' to get a meal . . . ?






. . . they never get tired of bitching about slavery , now , do they ?



Sure did . . .

The Dubliners - Drink it up men



Hmm, really ? . . but why would homo's attack St. Patrick's Day?
Unexpected Faces in Ancient America 1500 BC-A.D: 1500, The Historical Testimony of Pre-columbian Artists https://www.amazon.com/Unexpected-Fa.../dp/0517516578

BLACK CIVILIZATIONS OF
ANCIENT AMERICA (MUU-LAN),
MEXICO (XI)

Gigantic stone head of Negritic African
during the Olmec (Xi) Civilization

http://raceandhistory.com/historical...entamerica.htm

Mansa Abubakari II, the Emperor of Mali who travelled to America

https://www.encyclopedia.com/history...a-abubakari-ii

They Came Before Columbus The African Presence in Ancient America by Ivan Van Sertima
https://www.scribd.com/doc/182210398...an-Van-Sertima

The Introduction of Maize into West Africa: An Assessment of Recent Evidence
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...BF1DB59CA40AD4

Plant Evidence for Contact Between African and the New World
http://www.academia.edu/199923/Plant..._the_New_World

Pre-Columbian Maize in Africa
https://www.nature.com/articles/172965a0

Maize in Pre-Columbian India
https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/mccul...rch/maize.html

Maize and the Mande Myth
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2741046...n_tab_contents

Unexpected Faces in Ancient America 1500 BC-A.D: 1500, The Historical Testimony of Pre-columbian Artists by Dr. Alexander Von Wuthenau

1310: The Year Mali Discovered America
https://www.alternatehistory.com/for...america.68708/

Mansa Abubakari II, the Emperor of Mali who travelled to America
http://en.lisapoyakama.org/mansa-abu...ed-to-america/
 
Old March 18th, 2019 #13
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

- - - - -
. . . want to wish our international community a happy St. Patrick's Day . .


. . . one of the most famous 'export-articles' of Éire ( Ireland ) . .

lol

. . . there are festivals for St. Patrick's Day today all over the European world ,even though it was originally restricted to Ireland..
- - - - -

St. Patrick brought Christianity to Ireland.

. . historical figure . . no matter where one may stand on the subject of Christianity as such . .
I suppose though would St. Patrick be alive today and see his island being torn over the question of confessions , he might gringe.

- - -

The Irish island just happens to be troubled..
. . . one of the most tragic conflicts on European soil to be honest..

. . .

Yet , concerning St. P. D. , it surely is an 'Irish Festival' worldwide.

. . . it is said that , next to Germans , Irish are the biggest group of European-Americans when it comes to heritage..

The Irish started moving into the U.S. in masses at about the middle of the 19th century.

The Irish influence into North America even went so far that the original British English ( when it came to pronounciation . .) which must have prevailed in the U.S.A. in the beginning ( as an English colony ) changed to an English pronounced similar as in Ireland.


. . drinking whiskey , dancing reels, playing banjo . . all associated with 'The American West' - - - > largely influened by Ireland.


So I suppose the U.S. is very keen on it . . .

Have fun ! !

. . since St. P. D. is 'the most Irish of all days' outside Ireland ,where there are festivities , enjoy . . .


Open yourself a can of Guiness ( or ANY Irish beverage . . ) , turn on some Irish tunes and have fun ! !

. . .

From Ireland brought into the 'New World', today even celebrated all around the European world ( as an 'Irish Festival' . . .)

The Wild Rover (No, Nay, Never) - Lyrics ,


Happy St. P. D. to all who wish to celebrate . . .
I told you coldfire, i put out the truth, no matter what humans think.
 
Old March 20th, 2019 #14
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Thumbs down nigger

Here we go with the "we wuz kangs" shit again ...I had a scholarly nigga tell me that Louis Armstrong was the first man on the moon, and he wuz blac!

You had better show this nigger the door ColdFire, he's talking to you ...
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 20th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
VNN's resident Fischkopp
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,690
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You had better show this nigger the door ColdFire, he's talking to you ...
. . I know him from another forum . .

A 'science-fiction'-blackie . .

Into 'esoteric' stuff ,aliens etc etc . . .

Sartt , please do not hope to win arguments with afrocentric stuff here. .

Please get used to , when posting on racialist forums , that nobody will buy into that
__________________
sex was once a forbidden subject ... yet everybody had it on his/ her mind . . . Today race is a forbidden subject.
- me
 
Old April 7th, 2019 #16
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Here we go with the "we wuz kangs" shit again ...I had a scholarly nigga tell me that Louis Armstrong was the first man on the moon, and he wuz blac!

You had better show this nigger the door ColdFire, he's talking to you ...
The Nazi's were the first humans from this " age " to make it to the moon, i truly don't care what people think about skin color nor do i care about putting out lies, etc. I don't care about " we wuz kangz " or who did who first as i have my own knowledge that set in stone around the planet, im merely here because i oppose everything the globalist, Zionist Jews, and Other liars continue to try to do, and to give coldfire information.
 
Old April 8th, 2019 #17
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Post Sartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
The Nazi's were the first humans from this " age " to make it to the moon, i truly don't care what people think about skin color nor do i care about putting out lies, etc. I don't care about " we wuz kangz " or who did who first as i have my own knowledge that set in stone around the planet, im merely here because i oppose everything the globalist, Zionist Jews, and Other liars continue to try to do, and to give coldfire information.
OK, I apologize Sartt you're a black man and not a nigger.

Just be aware that there are many here that don't see that distinction as I and obviously Coldfire do.

Welcome to VNN forum.


Good Luck!
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old April 12th, 2019 #18
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 84
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . I know him from another forum . .

A 'science-fiction'-blackie . .

Into 'esoteric' stuff ,aliens etc etc . . .

Sartt , please do not hope to win arguments with afrocentric stuff here. .

Please get used to , when posting on racialist forums , that nobody will buy into that
people also think that the earth is flat, humans are only 6,000 years old ( even though they've been saying it every year for .. decades ? ) They think human civilization on this planet is only a few thousand years old, even though there are Massive Ruins all over the planet, 100 ton brick perfectly cut and stacked on each other raised 20 feet into the air, still standing, Massive Stone ( Gateways ) like at temple of Apollo, they dont ask why N.A.S.A has been lying and caught lying Multiple Times, no one asks why Cannabis Oil isn't being applied to Terminally Ill Cancer Patients.

No one asks why their are Ruins in the Azores Islands in the waters around it and under the Pacific Ocean. No one asks why there is a GIANT PYRAMID IN ROMANIA that Emits a Holographic Projection when the Sun hits it at a certain Time.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.
Page generated in 0.16300 seconds.