Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Imperator X
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,856
ColdFire
Thumbs down Deleted my facebook-account today . .


Seriously . . .

. . what is it with social networks these days . . ??!

I am in certain ones,yet , facebook . . .

. . as soon as one voices 'right-wing'-opinions there ( as the 'general public' understands it . . .) one is faced with hostility.

Truth be told ,I wanted to warn people against the NWO and put a lot of effort into posts explaining that movement.

As soon as people become suspicious . . . .

Political correctness is nowhere as strong as in 'social netwoks' . . And yet,they would seem like a good platform to awaken people.

Well . .I'm out.

And I had been a facebook-member for 13 years.

The inernet is under too strong censorship. .

At least (((in certain places))).

- - - -

My username on FB contained the name 'Scorpio' ( that word plus some number-play ) . . . I got that idea from a scorpion-tattoo I have on my right forearm.
Bye , bye FB. .

I never thought the world was so depraved.

'The Scorpio' is out . . .





 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #2
Sartt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 148
Sartt
Default

i was on facebook on my original account for a few years... said ONE THING to support Trump on what he said about NAFTA and how it was literally destroying the U.S Economy next day i was perma banned. There's is no further proof needed that mark fuckerberg is on the NWO side.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #3
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,412
Susan
Default

Good for you. I never signed up nor have I ever posted anything on it. Same with Linkedin.

I have used them to just look up people from my past. When you're my age and haven't seen or heard from people for 30-50 or more years, it can be interesting to see how they turned out. Most of my past friends don't seem to be on social media, but I have gotten a few hits.

Anyone looking for me, I became a flaming hardcore racist.

That's all anyone needs to know.

__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,448
Gladiatrix
Default

I still have mine up.

I share stuff from here and SF on it. I also get stuff there that I share here and on SF.

I was in FB jail months back for criticizing the Saudi government after they bone-sawed that journalist. Sugarcube's merry band of shit libs and feminazis love to align themselves with Wahhabis, who are the biggest exporters of radical Muslim terrorism. They are also aligned with Israhell.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #5
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default Bad Mistake

Yep, just stay on VNN, it has lots of influence.

The purpose of being on social media sites is to plant seeds. This is really why they are desperately trying to shut our views down, because it actually works.

How many news sites and other large bullhorns have a presence on Gab or Vk?

Use social media effectively and stop being a blight winger. That's why we're losing, btw.

That is all. Peace out.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #6
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
i was on facebook on my original account for a few years... said ONE THING to support Trump on what he said about NAFTA and how it was literally destroying the U.S Economy next day i was perma banned. There's is no further proof needed that mark fuckerberg is on the NWO side.
So, you had one account and it got banned, so you gave up? Sounds like a Blight winger to me!
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #7
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,574
Johan
Default

Don't use the tools of jews,look for a other way to spread your messages.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #8
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default Makes sense to me

Using the weight of your enemy against them is a totally discredited tactic. Yep yep.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #9
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,412
Susan
Default

I can only speak for myself but I probably do more pro White shit out in the real world than all of you...except maybe Garrett.

I recently ordered some t shirts that I have been wearing everywhere I go.

One is a Berserker t shirt from Viking Shield. Two have "Smash Cultural Marxism" with an image of a White man raising a hammer. One of those shirts also has the words " race, culture, heritage, country, etc. on it. And the fourth shirt has " Truth is the new hate speech" on it.

I'm trying to find some other shirts too. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I may just have some made.

And I have a Confederate flag car tag that I keep in my front SUV window. I also fly a Confederate flag on my house, although I need a new flagpole right now.

I put my philosophy right out there for everyone to see. I also ordered an industrial size police quality pepper spray can to carry with me.
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #10
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I can only speak for myself but I probably do more pro White shit out in the real world than all of you...except maybe Garrett.

I recently ordered some t shirts that I have been wearing everywhere I go.

One is a Berserker t shirt from Viking Shield. Two have "Smash Cultural Marxism" with an image of a White man raising a hammer. One of those shirts also has the words " race, culture, heritage, country, etc. on it. And the fourth shirt has " Truth is the new hate speech" on it.

I'm trying to find some other shirts too. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I may just have some made.

And I have a Confederate flag car tag that I keep in my front SUV window. I also fly a Confederate flag on my house, although I need a new flagpole right now.

I put my philosophy right out there for everyone to see. I also ordered an industrial size police quality pepper spray can to carry with me.
That's great! But what's our goal here? To reach the greatest number of people we can. I mean, I'm sure you look fabulous in your tees but how often do you go out? Jest aksin
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #11
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,412
Susan
jewsign

I'm not going anywhere near Facebook or Cox Media sites. A few years ago, I was posting on the wsb radio site, and they put my full name as my name for posting. Those people down there are vicious White haters and they have the bully pulpit right now. They would love to see me harmed, killed, or something else horrible happen to me. I've spoken to those vermin in the news room. Not one of them has an ethical bone in their body. And they will tow the jew line til they die...or get fired.

That bunch at WSB radio are the most amoral slimey critters I've ever encountered. They are cutthroat...every one of them.

Cox Media is putting all their eggs in the radio station, 95.5 fm because their paper, the AJC, is broke. They keep going but only out of sheer hatred for all things White. Trust me on this.
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #12
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,412
Susan
Default

My last post should have gone in the nigger shooter thread. It was a response to C.Grady Tucker. Sorry...
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #13
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,448
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I can only speak for myself but I probably do more pro White shit out in the real world than all of you...except maybe Garrett.

I recently ordered some t shirts that I have been wearing everywhere I go.

One is a Berserker t shirt from Viking Shield. Two have "Smash Cultural Marxism" with an image of a White man raising a hammer. One of those shirts also has the words " race, culture, heritage, country, etc. on it. And the fourth shirt has " Truth is the new hate speech" on it.

I'm trying to find some other shirts too. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I may just have some made.

And I have a Confederate flag car tag that I keep in my front SUV window. I also fly a Confederate flag on my house, although I need a new flagpole right now.

I put my philosophy right out there for everyone to see. I also ordered an industrial size police quality pepper spray can to carry with me.
I have a t-shirt that is the classic Che Guevara but with one of the crossed out symbols on it like you see in "no smoking allowed" signs.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Imperator X
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,856
ColdFire
Thumbs down Che Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I have a t-shirt that is the classic Che Guevara but with one of the crossed out symbols on it like you see in "no smoking allowed" signs.
How 'bout that ?


. . here's the official thread about 'el commandante' . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553845
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #15
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,448
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
How 'bout that ?


. . here's the official thread about 'el commandante' . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553845
Close, but since I got the last computer, or maybe the shitty Windows 10, I cannot copy & paste pix on SF or here. You would love it. I got it from "The Victims of Communism" group.

https://www.victimsofcommunism.org/memorial

I posted in SF under "last movie you watched" this. Good flick.

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #16
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,473
Stewart Meadows
Default

..
Jew boy Fuckerberg's garbage site Fagbook is working with Pissrael to have Palestinian kids arrested:

Quote:
Israel Arresting Palestinian Children for Their Facebook Posts


Israel has been interrogating and imprisoning dozens of Palestinian minors for months without any legal representation or a parent's presence.

As Facebook gives the Israeli government more access to posts deemed as “incitement,” occupation forces have been raiding the homes of Palestinians children and detaining them for months over posts on the social media site, a report by the Defense for Children International-Palestine said Monday.

The group spoke with several Palestinian minors who were arrested for their Facebook posts, interrogated for hours and then kept in prison for months without charges under the Israeli policy of "administrative detention."

“Israeli authorities must immediately stop using administrative detention against Palestinian minors,” attorney and international advocacy officer at DCIP Brad Parker, said in the organization's report.

“Inability to file charges against children due to lack of evidence should never be grounds for holding them indefinitely without charge or trial.”
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...1017-0019.html

Fuckerberg doesn't want pro-Palestinian posts on his site, but he doesn't seem to mind pedophiles:

Quote:
Facebook asked users if pedophiles should be able to ask kids for 'sexual pictures'


SAN FRANCISCO — Facebook is under fire for asking users whether pedophiles should be able to proposition underage girls for sexually explicit photographs on the giant social network.

The survey is the latest in a series of missteps by the Silicon Valley company, which has been criticized for allowing content that exploits children.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/2...res/395535002/

Yeah, Coldy, I think you're better off without that crap.









 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #17
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'm not going anywhere near Facebook or Cox Media sites. A few years ago, I was posting on the wsb radio site, and they put my full name as my name for posting. Those people down there are vicious White haters and they have the bully pulpit right now. They would love to see me harmed, killed, or something else horrible happen to me. I've spoken to those vermin in the news room. Not one of them has an ethical bone in their body. And they will tow the jew line til they die...or get fired.

That bunch at WSB radio are the most amoral slimey critters I've ever encountered. They are cutthroat...every one of them.

Cox Media is putting all their eggs in the radio station, 95.5 fm because their paper, the AJC, is broke. They keep going but only out of sheer hatred for all things White. Trust me on this.
I totally hear what you're saying. that's why you have to act like you're deep in Indian country and operate Nom de guerre, commonly called "troll" accounts. Never put your real name or personal info out there, unless you're financially independent.
 
Old June 2nd, 2019 #18
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,214
C. Grady Tucker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
..
Jew boy Fuckerberg's garbage site Fagbook is working with Pissrael to have Palestinian kids arrested -bandwidth hogging content omitted

So Stewart, do you think anyone can be doxxed if they don't want to? Most people that get in trouble from facebook posts have either 1. used their real name or 2. didn't hide their IP.
 
Old June 26th, 2019 #19
ColdFire
Imperator X
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,856
ColdFire
Default

. . lol , how 'bout calling the asshole 'Mark Suckerberg' too ?

. . just as a fitting name as 'Goldman Sucks' . .



 
Old July 17th, 2019 #20
Jack Dillenburger
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 96
Jack Dillenburger
Default

i never had a facebook account.....the whole thing was suspicious to me from the beginnng thb.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.
Page generated in 0.11551 seconds.