Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2012 #81
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
women aren't amoral, they are self delusional

example: they "care" about things, but they don't want to pay for it, they want you to
That's so full of shit. I suppose my doctor wants/needs her husband to pay for her? See how that works?
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #82
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
That's so full of shit. I suppose my doctor wants/needs her husband to pay for her? See how that works?
That's not bullshit. It's actually quite true. I'm wondering how your example of a female doctor works in the real world. because she supposedly has money? Girls that make money still want their dinner paid for them.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #83
Kajtimar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kaj ti mar.
Posts: 941
Default

Are men amoral?

Generalization is most of the time just pointless. Most of the men here don't want any nor they are ready for progressive Change. They just want back those Good Old Times.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #84
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
That's not bullshit. It's actually quite true. I'm wondering how your example of a female doctor works in the real world. because she supposedly has money? Girls that make money still want their dinner paid for them.
I don't EXPECT my husband to pay for me. He does it because he's a MAN, and MEN are like that. What kind of MAN would let their date/ signifigant other/ wife pay for them?

Not a MAN in my eyes.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #85
MaxKrieger
Junior Member
 
MaxKrieger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 83
MaxKrieger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
That's not bullshit. It's actually quite true. I'm wondering how your example of a female doctor works in the real world. because she supposedly has money? Girls that make money still want their dinner paid for them.

So you want your lady to pay your way?

My last girfriend was 11 years younger than me and had a real career as a nurse. While I was doing odd jobs after a DUI ruined my ability to earn decent living.

I still insisted on paying any time we went out. Its a man thing.

Or do you want a lady that will not only tolerate your face but actually support you?

You want a lady to support you, you are NOT WN, clown.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #86
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,825
P.E.
Default

In a booze-induced honesty with a rather attractive woman, a run-of-the-mill modern socialite type who I'd only known for a few hours, she said flat out in regards to a guy whose text she was ignoring: "if nothing has happened within a few weeks, we're just using you for free dinners. I've strung guys along for months for free dinners, and then there are guys I've offered everything, given them massages, and they strung me along".

I bluntly said "strung you along for what? They fucked you obviously". She claimed she never fully had their heart. Funny, those guys are still in her head. The others are wiped to oblivion. Says a lot about nature.

This modern city-hookup culture is a silly fucking game, and you aren't getting out of it. You're playing as a winner or a loser if you live in that. Otherwise, get married and move to the country and isolate yourself from all outside media (nearly impossible).

I'll be brutally honest and say I think you are insane if you are with a girl who is 'facebook official' with you. She's primed and ready for the latter type of guy said woman was speaking of. I know, I was with one, and I was about to have her break it off with her facebook official guy until I saw things I didn't like about her. Even she knew all of this because she was very adamant about wanting to move away from cities and to the countryside with me.

I think, unfortunately, you can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl. If you really want to find a woman to start a family with, look in rural areas first. Even more unfortunately though, I think this era of the internet - and especially facebook - has brought 'the city' to every corner.

The conundrum about the man with a romantic mentality going into modern social venues, is that he will only find the antithesis of that type of woman. He'll only find very animated sex toys. Freudian pits with DJs, strobe lights, and dubstep.

Even the bookstores are filled with sluts; just more pseudo-intellectual sluts.

My favorite women hold brevity as a virtue. There aren't many of them. And, I think this characteristic is a very German one; the women must still idolize the Molke figure. The Italian women, the French women, even the English women, are babblers. Of course, it's very easy to mistake shyness and brevity. My Irish ex was brief only at first, and then her inner emotional wreck came out.

In America, decades of disgusting Jewish talk shows on television has transformed many women into hyper-babblers. I see the very worst of America when I think of Oprah; and it's a testament to how sick America is when someone like her has done so well.

How very far are we from that classic quiet reserved American woman of the pre-wwii generation, to this modern facebook-alert, unpaid professional pop-scribe with tits.

Last edited by P.E.; August 11th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #87
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxKrieger View Post
So you want your lady to pay your way?

My last girfriend was 11 years younger than me and had a real career as a nurse. While I was doing odd jobs after a DUI ruined my ability to earn decent living.

I still insisted on paying any time we went out. Its a man thing.

Or do you want a lady that will not only tolerate your face but actually support you?

You want a lady to support you, you are NOT WN, clown.
you sure are jumping to a lot of conclusion asshole. Boy you know if you said that anywhere near me you would get slapped. And i never got a DUI because I'm just not fucking stoopid.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #88
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
You sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions, asshole. Boy, do you know if you said that anywhere near me you would get slapped. And I never got a DUI because I'm just not fucking stupid.
There corrected that for you.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #89
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I don't EXPECT my husband to pay for me. He does it because he's a MAN, and MEN are like that. What kind of MAN would let their date/ signifigant other/ wife pay for them?

Not a MAN in my eyes.
OK, I'll do some 'splainin' for you. What I originally said is women "care", but want men to pay. They care about animals and horses and dolphins and the downtrodden, but don't expect them to pay out of their own purse, that is for joe sucker. As far as dinner, who cares? Yeah, I used to know strippers that took money from old men and then took me out, damn straight, and I don't care what pussy whipped people here think.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #90
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
There corrected that for you.
I spelled it that way on purpose sister.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #91
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
OK, I'll do some 'splainin' for you. What I originally said is women "care", but want men to pay. They care about animals and horses and dolphins and the downtrodden, but don't expect them to pay out of their own purse, that is for joe sucker. As far as dinner, who cares? Yeah, I used to know strippers that took money from old men and then took me out, damn straight, and I don't care what pussy whipped people here think.
And I'm sure that if you had a kid, he would look like Obama.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #92
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
I spelled it that way on purpose sister.
Which one of the 5 corrections did you mean, brother?
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #93
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Which one of the 5 corrections did you mean, brother?
If one of your girlfriends from high school calls you, do you refuse to go unless she pays for dinner? Think on your feet now.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #94
Simmon
Senior Member
 
Simmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 564
Simmon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
women aren't amoral, they are self delusional

example: they "care" about things, but they don't want to pay for it, they want you to
Its compasion and I am thankful that women have it.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #95
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
If one of your girlfriends from high school calls you, do you refuse to go unless she pays for dinner? Think on your feet now.
I would insist on paying. If she felt uncomfortable with that then, we'd split it.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #96
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I would insist on paying. If she felt uncomfortable with that then, we'd split it.
So if one of your non sexual guy friends ( you know, a buddy you never did anything with) from high school calls, do you insist on paying?
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #97
Simmon
Senior Member
 
Simmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 564
Simmon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
OK, I'll do some 'splainin' for you. What I originally said is women "care", but want men to pay. They care about animals and horses and dolphins and the downtrodden, but don't expect them to pay out of their own purse, that is for joe sucker. As far as dinner, who cares? Yeah, I used to know strippers that took money from old men and then took me out, damn straight, and I don't care what pussy whipped people here think.
I would say that you are definately going out with the wrong type of woman but just the fact that you would go out with a woman that doesn't have any respect for herself and it doesn't bother you, that shows a lot about who you really are.pss loser
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #98
Shockley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
I would say that you are definately going out with the wrong type of woman but just the fact that you would go out with a woman that doesn't have any respect for herself and it doesn't bother you, that shows a lot about who you really are.pss loser
Simmon is a joo name. If you duct tape your balls, that is your problem.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #99
Simmon
Senior Member
 
Simmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 564
Simmon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
Simmon is a joo name. If you duct tape your balls, that is your problem.
Strawman if you must but your still a loser.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #100
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
Simmon is a joo name. If you duct tape your balls, that is your problem.
I know him IRL, he's definatley not a jew. Why must you be vulgar, sugar tits?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.
Page generated in 0.13938 seconds.